"I have sworn to Aleksandr to bring this man home, the Balianese will rally with the faithful to defend against these foes who seek to attack our clergy." he'd state, then giving orders to his Lord Admiral @Maur to prepare the Marines for the upcoming conflict, the King then fashioned his hat upon his head, sailing off.

Walter Weiss had just returned home from the meeting where which said missive was written, though he did not rest. He looked to the Blade of Jophael which hung on his hip, and up to the blue banners that lined the walls of his home.

He uttered a phrase not to himself, but hoped that GODAN would carry the message to Stanislaw:

Hold fast, brother. We’re going to get you out of there. GOD help anyone that stands in our path. Va ve Maan.

"Let all those who stand in the way of justice die to victorious arms." The one-eyed Inquisitor proclaimed as an invitation was delivered to him.

"Krusae zwy Kongzem; rally the faithful!" Murmurs the Queen of Haense.

A hyspian woman looks at her twin brother as she sees the missive @WaveLincoln
"Time to save our primo huh... time to help our familia out!" 

17 minutes ago, TeawithFrisket said:

A hyspian woman looks at her twin brother as she sees the missive @WaveLincoln
"Time to save our primo huh... time to help our familia out!" 

"Tu know I would do anything for mi familia." The Hyspian Prince said to his sister whilst he unsheathed his blade. "Para Primo Y Dios!" He was ready to take on all spawns of Iblees to save his cousin. 

gzqp14g.png

Cunimund stood in his office in the Hand of Horen in Whitespire, letting his page Ambactorix fit him into his armor. Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. The young page rested an iron spangenhelm fitted with twin crescents, end to end forged and attached to the top of the helm and inlaid with amber and sea coral, atop Cunimund's head. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Cunimund cinched a longsword to his belt and slid javelins into the clutch sewn into the underside of his shield. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer. Ambactorix stood back to inspect Cunimund one last time. We shall remain in Aaun, but be prepared to march in Aaun's mighty host against what dēofoloz think themselves capable to stay our might.

Geopolitical Derfey comments, “I think they forgot a member of the ‘Canonist’ alliance.”

39 minutes ago, MRCHENN said:

Geopolitical Derfey comments, “I think they forgot a member of the ‘Canonist’ alliance.”

"If we need cattle rustlers we will let you know." would remark Guillermo to Mister Derfey.

"I am concerned Veletz have not been invited. They have a new leader, and this is a matter for ALL of Canondom. A good time to put aside disagreements and become friends, rather than continue this petty disagreement. It is much like when Haense and Veletz refused to sign, they must stop behaving like infants and look to a higher cause than their own." [Racist] Brother Odo remarks