THE ADDFA

Mickaelhz

“Oh shit on a shingle!” Renilde’s eyes were wide as saucer plates as she skimmed the missive herself, she being a Novellen, though it never was part of the reason that she came to rule the Commonwealth. She was quick to share this news with her counselors, and urged them to abide by this new set of circumstances. 

The Silver Lubba very simply responds with "All o' my lads hate the lobsters" followed by a few bobs of the head as he reads the missive, being the old lobster cooker that he is, ready to add his standard signature:

The Silver Lubba

Spoiler

all_my_homies_hate_imperials.png

Upon reading the declaration, Emperor King Cyris the First, the Second, swiftly disbanded the Orenian Empire of Bywater for legal reasons. "Feck me 'tat were a close one."

Iscesi, from the distant whereabouts of his holiday retreat, watched as the envelope flew down a lengthy chimney, the only thing serving an entrance to he and his isolation. He pressed his thumb against the Ferrymen sigil, and having been the only word of his faction in years, he instantly, and albeit slowly, read aloud the contents to his only companion on the isle - a feline named Meow.

He hadn't known of this peace, it was something unlike the Ferrymen, so rightfully he concluded his dreary absence must have provoked this armistice. No fighting force is a good force without their best warrior. 

"...no clear oppressor... horrible people..."

He muttered, only bothering to skim the rest until reaching the edict,

"FACE MY MEN"

Oh, how he thought! This must mean his key to freedom. Surely a scallywag would come in due time to save him from this barbaric and cruel punishment - for what, he really didn't know - to return on the Ferrymen fighting line.

And so, he comforted himself in the firm cushion, and will wait there until his savior makes sign.

"Now, just not to forget so history doesnt repeat itself..." *Mumbled the elf not too found of history being prohibited from being spoken of* "May the world remember, but fair stuff."

"Article I is fair, the rest belong in the fires of Hell," says Aetirix Barclay, CHILD OF HOREN.

"Oren sucks" The Grand King signed without much deliberation, as he remembered fighting in the wars that dissolved Oren on Almaris.

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar,  Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

Abdur Razzeeq Al-Mona read the massive with a big smile upon his face "it's good to see our akhis still around, may allah keep the Ferryman safe and for them to prosper" the qalasheen man said

Veynora scans over the missive with intrigue “Why not.” She says aloud, promptly applying her signature and stamp

Veynora Wynasul, flame of Talar’nor

A former Orenian Ferryman silently exits frame!

Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, renowned despiser of Empires and bureaucrats, remarked, "I don't usually agree with mercenaries, but he's onto something here."

Maegor I, Grand Prince of Aeltarys, makes a mental note to not allow anything Orenian in his nation. "I would rather not have Ferrymen at my door." Maegor stated as he sat within his home.