Item Edit GUI [Beta]

Greehn

good job greehn!

ok you MIGHT be goated for this one

Wooo! First new plugin under 60th's tyranny!

Common Green W

8 minutes ago, Greehn said:

7. Finish - Click this button to finish your edit. Hovering over it will show how many tokens your edit will cost along with your current token balance.

Does this imply in the future it'll require more than 1 edit token to edit a stack of items; or that name, description, etc will each require an edit token? Might just be misunderstanding the current system but as I understand you only ever use 1 edit token if you edit a stack of items as a whole, and description, name, etc dont require extra tokens?

Ok you're goated

I haven’t even read the post yet but I’m sure this is awesome 

I'll be honest the last few plugins have all been amazing. Looking forward to see this in action.

5 minutes ago, CyanidePie01 said:

Does this imply in the future it'll require more than 1 edit token to edit a stack of items; or that name, description, etc will each require an edit token? Might just be misunderstanding the current system but as I understand you only ever use 1 edit token if you edit a stack of items as a whole, and description, name, etc dont require extra tokens?

The current system right now (including my UI update) only charges you 1 edit token if the item you are editing has not been edited previously. I added a display on the item just so people know that it will either be taking 1 or no tokens, along with their token balance after the transaction. I cannot say for certain that in the future this will change, I just added it for easier management.

tl;dr: you will still only be charged 1 token for items you haven't edited, no matter how many you are editing.