The Union of Stallion and Bull

p_uUGrJF6IE14fiXYsZUFc4bYSWcTupxX28HhpX3_TMAiwJabK4oVgLyOXOPP1QdYwSBRrLwIdBgumqeTDqfs4yA1_1a_GRNu8mUJXj2cHntwzKW7i2mbZv_sdZ4nIPtcmC4ttVUcYDBdT2mEBMkcB8

THE UNION OF STALLION AND BULL

The Betrothal of Crown Princess Ramona Maisel Ionna Ida Adelein De Pelear & Lord Dimitri Otto Kortrevich 

dkBDeyWayMHnb9Mluo2R3DcnxZAfKTJIbbni4QWKyLCge02xjUVuWtNuLG5_GSpt2A17CtEEnHLBVROFhQJ6a-zcBPC98s7XLxnKjb791eu7VsIrj4yAnMatLBsoInMeVzXhlif3552PCKNLnzzVS2sA black bull with horns on its hind legs  Description automatically generated

Issued by the

Viceroyal Crown of Hyspia

On The 7th of Carlos’ Strength D.R 84

kaddhb6CUdLkv9rhFs0dk7hITgvvPIQ3lCAwKvCRYJwtdWyFkBB0p-WmOOZ9jUCq2khjZbqcUKR6szOkvSjjX6AB73xNvAV_Tn0T7P7oUAq2gQiaf73089ANtzJ-PkJO1xxfr9NcVfD4wiUOghGXwj8

-ALzGmNrSzkk7QKfIr9fHA6LGpDyzoF2RZO5i8w-k5Cpdi1kTg9CwNw6vvIp7Yqqzpi59X4t2C-hxYj3ALaVMan-fSwt1G5GlgsoLH3CpxiOufUYsxPfweeCUlyZHC-OFBrKOt0jPuXAdcppDdqSoqI

[!] A painting depicting Ramona of Hyspia & 

Dimitri of Koravia upon their engagement 

Una Union Legendaria

“A Fabled Union”

The union between the two, Ramona and Dimitri, started when the couple was very young, and they would become good friends until time tore the two apart and life would continue its course for them both. Until they ran into one another in Balian, and the friendship was rekindled. The princess and the lord would go on to fight battles alongside one another, share in the victories and brutal losses the war has held, and even be held captive together, with Princess Ramona bargaining to save Dimitri’s life.

The course of true love is said not to run smooth, and this union was no exception to that, but their love persevered, as true love must, and it is a joyous occasion to announce the wedding of the couple.

This union is the first of its kind for the House of Kortrevich, with Lord Dimitri renouncing his Kortrevich name, and any associated titles, to take the royal name of De Pelear and serve the Viceroyalty as Prince Consort, standing alongside Crown Princess Ramona when it is her turn to rule.

Festividades

“Festivities”

The Wedding - Set to take place under the Church of Blessed Fransisco, The two will be married under the eyes of DIOS, and watch of Hyspia and her pedigree.

Upon the conclusion of the ceremony, all are invited to the palace to enjoy a feast hosted by the newlyweds. All are encouraged, but not required, to share stories and offer gifts to the couple.

Invitations are extended to the following nations and their pedigree; 

The Hyspian Peerage:

His Viceroyal Highness, Cesar II, Viceroy of Hyspia, and the Royal Family de Pelear

His Lordship, Demitrey Denodado, Viscount of Banderas and the Viscommital Family Denodado

His Lordship, Laurens Halcourt, Baron of Campagnon and the Baronial family Halcourt

The invitation extends to each of the Citizens of Hyspia.

To The Cannonist nations and the Coalition’s allies: 

His Holiness, Sixtus VI, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon

His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II, King of Hanseti-Ruska and The Citizens of Haenseti-Ruska

Her Royal Majesty, Sibyl I, Queen of Balian and The Citizens of Balian

Her Royal Majesty, Catherine I, Queen of Petra and The Citizens of Petra

His Royal Majesty, Edmund II, King of Aaun and The Citizens of Aaun

His Royal Majesty, Garedyn ‘the Emerald’ Mossborn, Grand King of Urguan and The Citizens of Urguan

Her Royal Majesty, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, Queen of Númendil and The Citizens of Numendil

Her Royal Highness, Idril Sylvaeri, High Princess of Amathine

Her Ladyship, Irena Kortrevich, Baroness of Koravia and the Baronial Family Kortrevich

Her Ladyship, Dame Gwenyth Callista Vilac Vuiller, Countess-Consort of Aquilae and Baroness-Consort of San Haraldo and the Family Vuiller

The Right Honourable, Cassian Colborn, Count of Malkovya and his noble pedigree

The Honourable, Walter & Marian Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain and their noble pedigree

Spoiler

OOC: 

Saturday, January 13th, straight after the war claim! Probably 4:30ish or 5ish EST 

p_uUGrJF6IE14fiXYsZUFc4bYSWcTupxX28HhpX3_TMAiwJabK4oVgLyOXOPP1QdYwSBRrLwIdBgumqeTDqfs4yA1_1a_GRNu8mUJXj2cHntwzKW7i2mbZv_sdZ4nIPtcmC4ttVUcYDBdT2mEBMkcB8

Signed,

HER HIGHNESS, Ramona de Pelear, Crown Princesa of Hyspia, Duchess of Paraíso

Gigwi_Xa3JqW3d-se1x1pyl3tUZePeAr5PBNy6D87v4GImsI5bdSFgn0atXblAa_rT7NgE1PVrAs34O5FmM9z0cGkOwtGOn0l8gfMvvuftVDGMFW0fxmqMjvwwrYudZvC3ud3HGuHkQiVZxlVp2zuUI

HIS LORDSHIP, Dimitri Otto Kortrevich, Amfitiro of the Courta Cometa

5VnPJaiF8wfFuLr4bggZ7722BhzAzHrhJN7OxRq3RnkmUbXKhiw0S-GGhGZKfLGNQ9Gh3UwvdzaOsfu-RybmQh85DPteBJi8sxuzk3oKoQFRraY80tBf34QfXlzGg7lYqn5LBvNkGEVll_bCNWYKsz8

Edited by ElvenHuntress

larissa kortrevich, the twin of the groom read the missive that was pushed under her door, "eam happy for him, he deserves this.." she says as she planned on attending and finially leaveing her cozy bedroom

"Finally!" Gwenyth exclaimed from deep within the Vuiller Estate as she read the missive. "Little ones! We're going tae Hyspia!"

Leonid looks at the missive with envy "Non ******* way. . . Dimi get's married before ME?!"

1 minute ago, erictafoya said:

Leonid looks at the missive with envy "Non ******* way. . . Dimi get's married before ME?!"

Spoiler

Pointing and laughing

Cesar II sheds a happy tear as he smiles proudly. “My daughter is all grown up now. She will make a strong leader in the future. Congratulations to the both of you!” 

Cesar II was truly impressed by Dmitri’s martial prowess during their duel. He was content knowing his daughter will be with someone willing to protect her with his life. 

Fabian Kortrevich whoops in delight, celebrating!

As the Margrave of Coracoa was read the missive by one of his bannermen, he sighed. His sudden bout of illness had rendered him bedridden, unable to move without utter pain. He ordered a pen and paper be brought to him as he jotted down what he could handle. All that could be deciphered from the chicken scratch that he called his was

"Felicidades."

Arman breathes out a sigh of relief. 

"About damn time, hermana. I cannot believe you waited so long."

Andria wonders if she can come