THE COVENANT'S SCOUT | A POINT OF VIEW

Mio

A mage would hate that such field fortifications could be built so easily, yer their destruction by ritual magic by forces of magi he controlled required a serious bureaucratic effort. 

Ooc: I can't use ritual fireballs on a nations property without RO approval, but they can flagrantly build massive field defenses to alter siege battles. If nations can do this, I want the ability to use magic ritual to destroy  defenses without RO approval.

Spoiler

do note how the defenders can't offer real excuses and can only meme in response

though tbf if we punished players for working oocly to win irply then basically the entire church would be banned 

why dont you guys have a beach episode to resolve the conflict

971147f1ce51a74909120cfdea27b2ee.jpg

Iwtyo when I found out it's Willem Dafoe in this meme (and also not William  Dafoe) : r/IWasTodayYearsOld

A shocked Tiber looks up to the spontaneously manifested super Stassion, "Orcish shamanism is no joke, first they portal in a greenskin horde from another dimension, now they can also do the same with castles! Ain't never seen shit like this before." the venerable Elf states, bewildered.

"I suppose they forgot to dig a latrine."

Marcus commented as he witnessed the piles of dirt mounted against the walls.

Spoiler

Nice landscar.

((i can’t make a spoiler bc on mobile, will edit later. Just wanted to say that I don’t usually post on things like this… it straight up looks like God came out of the sky and put a cardboard box on top of Stassion. It’s just straight up bad faith. I was present while Stassion was building their fort. It’s their own fault for not IRPly and OOCly considering their defenses in preparation for this. This shouldn’t be allowed. 

i hope that moderation and admin will thoroughly consider this and resolve it. Nothing in any warclaim I’ve ever seen in my 3 years of being here had genuinely looked so (to be frank) shit before. I have heard arguments that compromises and this and that have changed in the fights recently, but this is on an ENTIRELY different level. Absolutely abysmal, absurd, and rather disappointing build.))

Enrico Amadeus contacts the director of NERV, requesting the immediate transfer of EVA-01 to the Balianese Lower Sector, the only weapon capable of taking down Stassion, the fourteenth Angel.

Spoiler

Evangelion Unit-01 | CollectionDX

3 hours ago, seannie said:

Iwtyo when I found out it's Willem Dafoe in this meme (and also not William  Dafoe) : r/IWasTodayYearsOld

A shocked Tiber looks up to the spontaneously manifested super Stassion, "Orcish shamanism is no joke, first they portal in a greenskin horde from another dimension, now they can also do the same with castles! Ain't never seen shit like this before." the venerable Elf states, bewildered.

3c02c81f968533a5243395bafb14d990.jpg

providence cathedral box looked better

Lalina would be preparing herself for the battle to come.

OOC: What am I even watching...

Alexander looks at the large fort before watching a nearby rain cloud come by. "Well that dirt is not going to be helpful now is it?" 

Spoiler

Credit to RoyalCrafter, Funny meme. But in all seriousness, dirt physically can not be used like this and should be removed. I'm all for making fortifications, if the dirt was turned to cobble and stone then maybe you'd have an argument to keep it. 

Wants to Annex a tile, fully destroy the player base. Not even conquest. Full Annex. 

Complains the people don't want to get Annexed 

28 minutes ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

Wants to Annex a tile, fully destroy the player base. Not even conquest. Full Annex. 

Complains the people don't want to get Annexed 

tries to coup their liege lord and fails, shocked at the results

Edited by ReveredOwl

Gob Ztabba-Zniffa nods "Hozh hole - da Ztationzz are learnin' zum Goblin tekhniquez! Next tik iziz will hab da zmoggerz wit walkin' blargz!

Spoiler

I have nothing to add to the conversation - but it looks very funny.

Edited by MrMojoMordor

((Truly disgusting that some "people" would do this horrible thing.))

Spoiler

Is that OSHA approved