Denunciation of the Paladins

A putrid maw rips warm flesh from bone. Teeth grinding the calcium apart to devour the marrow inside as it reads the missives.

"This is some entertaining shit."

"The godwinites are lambasted as ignorant and faithless by the lord the OWYNSSIAH in his scroll of spirit. For aenguls are but only 'big guys'. Not gods. Yet the fire of the Most High sheds light upon all darkness. That which resides as vile in our city Haensetia will come to light, and all will know plainly the fate of the Impure, and the Heretic." Uttered the holy acolyte Ivan Ivanov Ivanovich ivanovski 

“Aeolus what the hell did you guys do…” Sofiele looked at the golden glimmering man @rukio

"OK, maybe Xan is based?" Lanre Cerusil copies down some of Aeolus' darkspawn hunting methods shamelessly.

Hillith Athna continues to wander lands far away from the central continent. Peace of mind consumed her as she continued to assist small villages and farmers with their problems of darkspawn, causing naught any problem but the few wounds that caught her in old age.

Juniper, having now collected two missives on the paladins, thinks about the time she was held hostage due to metagamed false rumors that she was a darkspawn. She hums in consideration.

Tvl. Vlastos Protevs reads the missive and begins to laugh "How can someone so openly support the void, if I didn't know any better I'd say Canonism is all about worshipping darkspawn or something" he says as he continues to hunt Vampyres and misc. Darkspawn with his based Aurum Gladius.

Sir Stanton Stroheim's face twisted into a confused expression as he read the missive "Paladins und Pagans teaming up to root out darkspawn? vhat a strange time ve live in!" The Templar chuckled as he set the missive aside, the situation described still lingering in his mind "Und yet, I fail to see how simply testing for darkspawn could be described as 'sinful'. "

"Didn't I see this one coming out of that demonic manor sometime ago? Certainly strange how easy propaganda flows.." comments Bolvar as he adds another missive, this time into the Haense file.

Hohkmat's Vizier of Wind shuffled a series of missives together; all collected from the recent bout of chaos. She deftly filed them away so that she might realign the debacle in an similarly orderly and swift fashion. 

"I wonder why it took this long for these fools to be condemned. The X*nnites were never here to help you." Vahlok, an Azdrazi, made sure to frame this missive somewhere within Tor'Praeth.

The High Keeper of Norland hammers a sign into the ground, just right outside the city at the beginnings of the bridge! "Darkspawn, Magi, Sunlit Mages K.O.S." - High Keeper." "Hopefully, that'll keep 'em out." She walked off to discuss with Jorvin Starbreaker as to why Paladins eat babies.

@SimplySeo

1 minute ago, Elennanore said:

The High Keeper of Norland hammers a sign into the ground, just right outside the city at the beginnings of the bridge! "Darkspawn, Magi, Sunlit Mages K.O.S." - High Keeper." "Hopefully, that'll keep 'em out." She walked off to discuss with Jorvin Starbreaker as to why Paladins eat babies.

@SimplySeo

"I once watched Alatariel of Itnan devour an infant whole- I am told they spit out the bones in much of the same manner as a bird and distill said bones into lightstone." Jorvin Starbreaker replied between lines of Wizard Powder.