Denunciation of the Paladins

Caeso Ramnesius Dentatus' raises a eyebrow after reading the missive a small frown on his face "Do these people forget that the servants of the wealthly one can hide among us, darkspawn testing is the only way we can make sure the roads stay safe." he would then walk to the road pulling out a aurum gladius to continue his work of keeping the roads safe.

An old man stared at the paper and checked off a box in his book.

"Paladins as heretics, not something I foresaw but amusing none the less."

"And remember kids! You are entitled to financial compensation in the event of a failed darkspawn test!"  Declared a woman in the streets of Balian, before entering a hysterical fit of laughter at the Sun Cultists getting their just revenge. A smile resting across her aged visage, she murmured "Your flesh is not to be tormented by baseless accusations without consequences..."

Edited by Agy

"newborn eaters and lizardmen spooks are NOT welcome across the bridge" Brother Ninnias concludes, going to put up some notices for those making journeys via St. Daniel's Crossing

A far away former Vampire laughs lightly at the thought of paladins finding everyone to be darkspawn. 

"Good thing I wasn't one for long, hm?"

A certain farfolk woman, residing in Haense peeked at the missive as she set down her toddler. "What the..." She mumbled to herself before carefully analyzing the note. She looked to her son for a moment then looked around. "No darkspawn in Haense? What a lie..." She muttered.

She looked again to her boy. "Listen Miguel, you must stay near mama! And don't go to any people with horns.." She looked up and scanned the snowy surrounding. "Or hooded people! Or... people in general that you don't know!" She warned sternly.

"I can't have you becoming a little pagan." She cooed with a grin, playfully scaring her son as he ran around in a giggle fit. She stood up and watched as the sun crawled its way from her sight and the sky began darkening.

Her brows knit together in a worried expression. "...Let's go home Miguel." She said, lifting him back into her arms and carrying him off.

After careful examination Vindacus stood in thought afront the posted missive. with a hand to his chin he hummed to himself as he began to come to a conclusion about the letter. After a while he finally spoke aloud to himself.

"Perhaps this is what the peasanty call... fictional newsletters?"

Amelya of Middelan suddenly remembers a historical record of the Zann Cultists launching a meteor at the Orenian palace and gloating about it.

"The more things change the more they stay the same," spoke the regent of Aaun, p*ladin hater.

The Balianese historian Marc Galbraith made the following remarks upon hearing the news:

"It is certainly disappointing to see the Paladins of Xan act in such a reckless way but it is definitely not surprising. In the past, I initially assumed that the intentions of these paladins were pure, but later on I found out a record in the royal library of Portoregne that indicated that a century ago these very same paladins attempted to assassinate His Imperial Majesty Joseph II, Holy Orenian Emperor and Defender of the Faith in the Imperial City of Providence. Such an attack into humanity's holiest city and against a leader of mankind is, in my humble opinion, a historic evidence of the vile intentions of these paladins." 

Witch of the North cackles from her far-off, icy seaside home. "Ah! Ve men now renounce those who even try to help vhem. Great."

"It's so nice to know it all so I can play with both sides!" Giggled the peculiar horned teen known as Leikn, evidently very amused by the position they stood in amid all of this drama.

The eldest son of Demitrey Denodado, Lord Josef Denodado, read the missive as his brow furrowed by the end of the missive “When is King Aleksandr going to reprimand his baron..? The Viceroy has reprimanded one of his own for a similar cause..” He spoke to himself before sighing “Then again, he has always been a strange man since I met him.. I am still curious about that time I saw him wince after putting his hand in his bag when I visited my cousin..” He quietly talked to himself, thinking about Ilya’s behavior he has witnessed before.

The Princess Royal of Balian, ELENA CASIMIRA, would look to her niece as they perused the publishing within the hookah room of the Balianese palace. “It was not me!” The Amiratus cried out as she spotted her own first name upon the missive. 

@HIGH_FIRE

Aveline Kazimira rubs at her eyes blearily, a servant having brought to her this missive. She peers at it, squinting- before her face falls. "Oh, bother. . . this makes things much more difficult."

Father Nerium smudges the Priest Powder under his nostrils, chittering his teeth as he took an aurum stiletto off the desk and pushed it into the back of his right hand. With a pinch of salt, he let out a pained, "Ooouuhh~" as he squeezed his face up momentarily. Raising the hand into the rainbow patchwork of light shining through stained glass, nothing was out of the ordinary, but he had to be sure. Sometimes the person you least expect to be a darkspawn, could even be yourself.