“I pray that most Veletzers heed these words- for if they bear steel in their hand, they shall receive mine own.” Percy de Lyons commented, glancing down at his blade, Le Fléau de Veletz- ready to mar it with more Veletzian blood.

"I should be robbed of life before being robbed of my home." So spake a Veletzian warrior with a single-eye.

"We aren't genociding your peoples, we are just going to forcefully relocate them! Don't worry, you'll find new homes." The High Keeper chimed, ecstatic after having to witness the atrocious meeting between the Duke Markus and the leadership of the Covenant. "An accursed culture like one of the Adrian Raev should not exist!" She added.

13 minutes ago, Mio said:

- would be free from war to resettle wherever on the continent you wished, with the Kingdom of Numendil namely being a loud voice in offering hospitality and swearing upon themselves their goal of fair treatment - as all Covenant nations vowed. 

The Duke of Adria scowled as he read these words. He would call out to his couriers, that they might lift his words across the roads.

"I asked only for a home for my people, and was denied. They insisted that our culture was an accursed one, and that there can be no home for Midlanders unless we are to be evicted and spread across all nations in a Diaspora. This is a bold retelling, certainly, of the day's events. Let it be known the terms of peace listed as a 'Hope for New Dawn' remain, and that the war shall continue not for pride, but the envy of lesser nations seeking to remove the midlanders from any chance of home."

The Duke of Adria with the help of a Planeswalker observes the similarity in the Piast Dynasty Crest and that of House Sarkozic.

"Ah yes- surely. We'd have taken peace, if we Adrians could just settle elsewhere. But you wish to rob us not only of homes and lives for defending ourselves! Alas no, you intend to kill us all.

Your own ally, the Queen Sibylle has admitted of your wishes: You do wish to destroy us all."

Vasyl Otto thus returned to the monastery. 

Sybille would leave the meeting in quite the mood. The Adrian Duke seemed to have no interest in peace, no interest in playing recompence for his nation's crimes "Back to war" she thought with a deep huff.

"Y do niet feel like dying to dirty blades. Y rather die to y own." Mutters the Duke's aide, still distraught from what transpired during the 'peace' meeting she lacked invite to. "Whatever. Y keep trying. If y die y die as a peace-seeking diplomat. Who knew peace was a fight in itself. F*cking idiotic. Did they niet even leave room for negotiation?" Marusya Sarkozic asks herself.

Flemius had watched the meeting, and pondered as the Duke seemed unwilling to disband the state that had twice seen the rest of Canondom arrayed against it due to their actions... To admit guilt to so many offenses yet to expect trust from the offended that the offered peace will not just be a break so Veletz can gear up again for a third round. Was it reasonable? He pondered as he took back to his logistical work.

rAsmOt cackles and drools a little on himself "The plan is perfect! With the bandits spread across the land, no roads will be safe! Rat tunnels are the future, true and always!"

A forlorn face scrunched up in hatred as the missive fell before it, a calm stoic expression contorting into a violent scowl. An old soul cursed the names of every Raev bastard that had come to march upon them, the eternal peace wall gone violent. 

"Betrayed, at our most vunerable. I told you, liers, all of them!"

"Frankly, this much es charity for these fools who have harboured nie guilt slaying the men and women of our nations, even before this war began. He refused to surrender, and they have either sand in their ears or lead between them for they seem niet to understand basic common. We shall have our peace." Viktor 'Daemonsteel' spoke, having witnessed the failed summit himself. That they considered not following through on their initial promise was a great shame on the Covenant, he thought.

They ought aim for what they always have, to kill the enemy, and see that there is no more Veletz for them to scramble back to, or an Adria for them to hide behind.

Edited by ContestedSnow

Gottfried looked on with tired eyes, "And so it continues..."

With a grunt the man then took the oils next to him and carefully applied them to the joints of his arm.

"Well time to keep on going, noone had fallen for they promises and thats what mathers." *Mused the elf ready to head out futther into Adria*

"The air feels too stiff, not sure if that's good or bad" Bajaba Batto mutters while preparing his horse.