The Magic Commission Report

"Paladinism and Druids, forbidden as they should be" Gottfried nodded, looking over the missive once more he'd smile the suns smile seeing his fathers name.

(ill format this later...)

Juniper remembers the time she illusioned the pain of being set of fire on a kid because he annoyed her a little too much.

“….Oops.”

Cassian signs the Lorraine across himself as he finishes reading the newest installment of Keeping Up With Sixtus VI. 

"I. . . am glad. Iduna @Lmcfc, wherever you are, your soul shan't be harmed by such magicks."

Alexander paused holding the missive in his hands. "I'm not one to judge the church but....Where's Golemancy? We exist...I assume it's under the same conditions as Sorvian clay magic?" The man shrugged and carried on his day with the ALL POWERFUL HOUSEMAGERY MAGIC. 

Spoiler

Valindra, the devout and quite possibly one of the only accepted scions now smiled the sun's smile.

An Elder in many rights and ancient tales of old merely observes the realm while the body is bantered and scarred. The tome published catching their eye, allowing several digits to flick through the pages and digest its contents. With the word 'Paladin' catching the Elder's attention, their fixation fell upon what was written. Humor alighting their golden irises before a spark of disappointment soon followed. Words then usher under their breath, reciting the original Creed of the Patron. 

"It is the will of Xan that all who serve him do so in totality; As such none may raise their blade in service onto any other organization of mortal or immortal origin, nor shall they give service onto any other Aengul nor daemon. Nor shall, in that same thread, any in service to him give reverence, worship, or praise higher onto any other than the Creator. Nor shall any equate Xan, servant of the Divine, onto the same level as the Creator-Of-All. Xan demands service, not worship."

Several fingers then rhymingly  tap upon the page of the report in question before a deep sigh of annoyance is released. 

"It appears the current generation left out the importance of  WHAT our true purpose is." 

37 minutes ago, Sander said:

Naztherak

Daal groaned. How was he going to praise GOD now? He cast the missive into the bone throne room and left

Edited by Turbo_Dog

"They let that heretical blasphemer Valindra comment upon this text?! It says it right there upon the SCROLL of VIRTUE that the LORD separated the earth and the void. Voidal wizards act to bring the void to the world! This is antithetical to creation!" 

The holy acolyte Ivan commented, raving to the pastor. 

"The lord OWYNSSISH himself, Exalted of purity denounced the magicians! Leave voidal magic to high elves alone as that is their place! Sanctioning it will only draw more souls to the betrayers shadow! The warp is naught but a source of ruinous powers! If there is a voidal threat, call the high elves! By allowing the existence of so many voidal wizards, you are drawing more threats to the world and you make the veil of the earth and void less than paper!"

50 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Juniper remembers the time she illusioned the pain of being set of fire on a kid because he annoyed her a little too much.

“….Oops.”

Adelmar, after having been burnt remembers jumping her on the road and then giving her mercy after doing a bait and switch upon Juniper! "Oops."

"And in the words of their own pontiff now. Finally, we may practice our arts in peace without the interference of zealots and their own misguided self interpretations of texts they don't even understand. Let us bring the void to their flock, and teach them to use it with responsibility" Remarks Razad to a chamber of magi

Isabella breathed a deep sigh of relief, craning her head against the brick wall of her balcony. From where she sat on the floor, the warmth of the sun radiated against the baking black rooftops that nestled just under her own abode. They descended steeply down the mountainsides amongst winding streets, much like the cliffsides that dropped straight to the river below. She clutched the paper tightly, until finally she let it go, snatched away in but a moment by the wind and carried off beyond the railings, beyond the walls. I missed the time in my youth when the Fathers first came to me about the commission, she chuckled lightly to herself 

I hope there are still some that could believe what they saw in me. Perhaps someday, I'll repay their time tenfold. The Sickly Sorceress grunted slightly as she forced herself back onto her feat. Someday. 

"Save the soul of humanity, burn Hokhmat to the ground!" A Herzlander youth decried with zeal as he stared at the poster which had no doubt found itself into his own corner of the world.

An exalted Father rests in peace, knowing now that the work has been done - that the damage to the orders of the heathens has been made manifest.

"The greatest reward, for our folk .. yet one I canneij grasp for myself." 

He smiled, a little, at that.

"My God has not abandoned vy yet."