BOUNTY - Servants of the Dark

Diogen

Juniper, though having shut herself off from most affairs of the world as of recent, found herself with copies of the posters. 

“Perhaps Sermi was right,” She murmured. The paper was thrown into the fire. “Perhaps he should have been killed when he was weak.”

Even in death, Scrisa points and laughs. 

Valindra drooled at the mere mention of Minas..

The chaos goblin longed for some action…

Though in Arthur’s case, she’d make an exception…

[!] The Pharaoh's assistant hands him the missive with urgency as he is sat infront of the towering, marble-crafted Ibis-headed shrine of Te'uth, Rah'mun God of wisdom, knowledge, and Heka. The Pharaoh pours over the missive once, his attention captivated by the inclusion of Arthur as a criminal.

"...A matter of justice, or a smear from the Dark?" Atemu wonders. "Arthur's soul is captured by voidal  Isfet, but he has shown himself far too valuable against the forces of evil, chaos, and disorder for this to be taken at face value." With that, Atemu motions for one of his men to begin penning letters..

Andria heavily sighed "Malin above" rubbing her temple, looking to who set the bounty. Tearing one of the papers down. 

Arthur paused at the sight of a handsome face upon a poster in Balian. He walked over to investigate "Huh. There WAS a bounty. . . Let's see what the reasons are. . ." he trailed his finger down. ". . .What." he whispered in shock. He burnt the missive, and as many missives as he could find around, if not drawing 'LIES' on other ones.

Thelia's eyes squinted at the bounty with some mild amusement. "One's life is only worth a hundred and fifty minae... It is time for a new decoration for my hilt." Her hand tore down a single missive, intently.

"TOO DAMN LITTLE! DOUBLE THE REWARD!" Protested Leikn, yet another Chaos Gremlin who came in contact with the posters.

"Cheapskates!" A man howled, glaring at the missive. "Only a hundred-n-fifty!"

After having a pleasant treat in the apothecary tavern, she would come to notice the two wanted posters. Luthien paused and tried to examine the list of crimes listed, these two people were those that helped her during a painful time, she could hardly believe it and stood there shocked. What would she ask the next time they meet?

The minor god Io returns from fighting Gashadokuro with a minor victory, to find a mercenary at the gate. After a small conversation our narrative focus centers on an excerpt of the following conversation. "Only 150 mina?!" Io exclaims. "You are being scammed. Arthur is way more work than 150 mina." Io straightens out from their awkward tilted position to read the parchment. "150 mina-" Io bends the other way to read a little farther down. "300 mina total is not enough for this regardless of the legitimacy of darkspawn calling darkspawn hunters darkspawn." Io adds with a laugh, spotting Farian. "Ah Farian, look at this. Io gestures to the parchment. "Only 150 mina to fight Arthur. They're worth at least 650 each, without factoring in the trouble of it." Io turns back to speak to the mercenary properly. "Come, look at the quest board. Free food, free bed, and easy work to be had. If it's fighting you want then join me in fighting the 'raider's." Io then watches the mercenary evaporate before their very eyes. "Oh."

After being shown this missive by a laughing Io, he gives a concerned glance across the page. "...have their coffers run dry?" He sighs before donning armor and removing the bounty posters which hung around Norland.

"Celia truly is lost these days. Its hard to believe I once fought alongside them in the Malin'or Alliance nearly a century ago. Now these days, they will charge just anyone with a crime."

At that Aroiia Drakon would assist Farian in tearing down the wanted posters in Norland, deciding to say, 
"I'd like to watch them try to take one of my kin from me"