FOUR CANONIST PRINCES ON MARRIAGE

Zaerie

8 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

John, at the end of his pilgrimage with Sybille, Cesar, and the many others, felt his eyes well with tears at the letter. The man bowed his head, refusing the smile that dared creep upon his face; as foul a man he was for marrying Lucia only as a guise, she was dead, now - and perhaps he could live happily.

Tired and horribly fatigued, he came home to his beloved at the end of the day, offering out a flier. 

"So ... what ist teur ring size, pepinillo?"

6 minutes ago, oryP said:

“God, mea borsa jest going to be extra gay now.”

Rhys breaks out in a cold sweat. It had been a 'secret' for so long. . .

Kareena Nasrid beamed upon reading of the newfound changes being made in the current nation she warded under along with their allies.

"Wonderful news of change, though I don't believe in my own culture's religion anymore and have chosen Canonism for myself it is a sad thought they still barred love to blossom for same sex couples unlike my people." 

Lenora Jusmia smiled as she read the missive "Finally! It's about time they did something like this!" She did a little happy dance in her place "Honestly! Why couldn't they have done this sooner?"

Verónica within the skies cheered "So many I cherished in life can now be happy and fulfilled!" had the Hyspian Princess been alive, she would have hugged her nephew for being apart of this movement

A young Roa girl had been in Balian at the time the news was shared, she was to young to really understand what this all meant, but she was happy!

Maeve read the missive awkwardly, holding her newborn son in her arms.

"Ah... shit. Well I guess I got some apologies to make."

Marlena cheers at the victory for her kind, the bisexuals!

Daniel Gale cheers, thinking of his boyfriend. Now he hoped he'd leave his wife.

Renata Alba had echoed the words of the Canonist Princes within the Hyspian church, unknowing of what was signed. And yet, it would certainly come to effect her life in the future - for there was now a very high likelihood she may end up having a step-father! 

@teeylin

The Petran Queen’s uncle Prince Paul Alexander of the Petra, Duke of Valfleur approvingly nods as he ate sweets at the behest of the Royal Hostarius and looked over development plans for Courteis Hale.

10 minutes ago, Zaerie said:

Prince Enrico Amadeus

"Ea knew it..."  A young ginger in Balian murmured out as she spotted her not-dad's name within the missive.

"I have noticed a awful lot of...close friends, in my time." Haus ponders, mind adrift at the edge of existence. Perhaps they really weren't just saving mina in response to the real estate market by living together.

"About time the church stepped out of people's lives, and became a figurehead of faith." He murmurs to that grand barrier, liltingly. It offers him no reply, and so he wanders still - waiting. 

The moment the missive reaches Haense, one young handmaiden audibly gasps and takes off from her post to search for two specific dear friends. Her second-hand excitement is mostly incoherent, but when she reaches her fellow palace staff she can be heard blubbering, "Look look look!"

@RingAroundRosey @Koodini

Az'rekash screamed jubilantly into the sky upon the missive being dutifully mailed to the ashen walls of Hexicanum.

"Hahahahahaha! I will obliterate your loved ones whether they are the same gender or not!"

"Marriage is between man and woman, not woman and woman or man and man. For if God truly wanted marriage between same sexes then he would give Horen a husband, not a wife." Father sev Arsen spoke to whomever would lend an ear "This is undeniable proof that God wished for marriage to be between man and woman thus making same sex marriage and relations immoral. The canonist princes are spreading heretical thoughts fueled by the fire of iblees."

Aimo nodded at the missive, having been told to help distribute it. He had two that he knew under his command, possibly more, who knew. They were some of the hardest working he knew. They were also faithful not just to each other but to everything else from the Church. They sacrificed much to get where they were and he knew they were willing to sacrifice more if asked to. He respected the hell out of how they worked their way up, this missive put a smile on his face for they could finally be openly happy together this day onwards without facing persecution in their own homeland. This was a good day.

15 minutes ago, EmiliainWonderland said:

Daniel Gale cheers, thinking of his boyfriend. Now he hoped he'd leave his wife.

The boyfriend in question promptly composed a letter, addressed to his paramour...

Lady Angelina cackles with glee as she reads over the missive, heart swelling for her brother and his so-called room-mate. And, you know, herself, but that was a bit less relevant considering how her gay ass was chronically single.   About time someone had some sense and talked to the church about it. Her cheeks are starting to hurt from how hard she's smiling.