THE PARADOX BOUNTY

Cheese

"Posturing...jockeying for public opinion....distortions of truth...truly. Some might even say she is gifted..."

"This Kaggath shall prove to be one of the better ones. Also, now my private letters remarking on my own ugliness are made public. Truly, an embarrassment. Why cannot I just be an old aggravated mage who worries about the pools of my oasis as I debate voidal theory - I imagine Fahrazad must have had it easier"

3,000 Minas is a large sum, though. I only wonder who will take it. 

5 minutes ago, Minuvas said:

"Posturing...jockeying for public opinion....distortions of truth...truly. Some might even say she is gifted..."

"This Kaggath shall prove to be one of the better ones. Also, now my private letters remarking on my own ugliness are made public. Truly, an embarrassment. 3,000 Minas is a large sum, though. I only wonder who will take it"

Zahkriikyzer teleports into Fatebinder's Haus and hears him speak. "Bias! Bias! Hahahahaha! Hohkmat is cohort with demon-worshippers!"

A rotting avian thing bellows with gallows-humor upon spotting his forgone moniker, 'Castiel'.

As news reached the ears of Gusiam. He took no time to start writting a pair of letters...

Cresence Sythaerin sighs. She bangs her head against a wall. Writing letters would be far too difficult currently.

Mara squints as she looks over the missive, the magi letting out a huff. "He is gay and he killed Lanre? My, my... he should be given an award!"  Mara states to the hallucination of a bear, lowering the note as she stares back at the cobblestone wall inches from her face.

A studious Oyashiman looked up from his current readinng subject - a copy of the Bestia Conlectia. "Hmm - Hopefully it doesn't cause the Chamber of Earth too much trouble - Two powerful magi goin' head t' head. . . They'd better try an' get their fight done in the Arena. . ." Pursing his lips, Arakawa would then dip his quill in ink, continuing his study.

Thalien looks towards the missive and bounty. his glowing eyes illuminating the page as he has a fire in his eyes

"Dead or Alive."

he responds simply as he believes it is time to take matters into his own hands. 

A musin lifts his eye patch as he read the hottest news this year “This is crazy. Crazy good how nice this mina will feel after that debt I paid. This is my chance, I just need to seize it.” Spuds lowered his eyepatch as he picked put a new stone from the ground, the destined stone in his mind as he then set off across the desert sands on his journey. The Musinary was back in the game 

Yera visited Vortice and submitted herself to a test for darkspawn influence and to submit her evidence before a third party. Upon finally returning home, she took a short shallow breath and sighed. "We're going to get attacked by darkspawn so damn much over this next year."

“Yes, I am the Archlich known as Alkhayin, and Haus is a formidable ally that is supporting us in our endeavour to see the rise of our beloved Iblees,” wrote a skeletal hand, before having a few ghoul send this around to each nation, even in their rotting appearance. 

Something's not right.

Sydney knows what he saw. He knows the knowledge they allowed him to leave with unthreatened and unharmed. And, by their leagues at least, unemployed. 

Haus, working with darkspawn? He can't help but grin. He doesn't doubt the truth of it at all. He knows more than many ever had the chance to. And they let him live. 

"HAUS! WHAT!?!" Said Ava Ranaleth, very surprised. "Wait no, perhaps I should not trust the rumors and letters of some strangers." Quickly did she change her mind but with her focus landing upon the fact someone had made public knowledge some tactics. For sure, a certain darkspawn will be enjoying this.

11 minutes ago, lemonke said:

"HAUS! WHAT!?!" Said Ava Ranaleth, very surprised. "Wait no, perhaps I should not trust the rumors and letters of some strangers." Quickly did she change her mind but with her focus landing upon the fact someone had made public knowledge some tactics. For sure, a certain darkspawn will be enjoying this.

Admist some cosmic distance, adrift at the edge of existence, that blonde ponders whatever happened to that raging horned one.

He hopes she recovered well.

6b268b1c3c12273932c4704b313afe4ed20a2c8e

One such paper would be torn off a noticeboard in one of the many towns the book merchant frequented, placed in and bound in a copy of Book of Prayer Vol I which he has had little luck in selling to a southern population with few Canonists practicing. The Wild Horse would keep his shortbow and axe close to him now.