[✗] [Ammendmant/addition] Drake-strength drazi.

kindEmperor

Spoiler

If accepted the lore-reason would be they got stronger from the emperor’s blessing found here https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/234745-apotheosis-the-emperors-blessings/

r7IYV-bvleZQXM5WYAYqi64kOn6LdLeTNznX_vRbVTX45WVTHlIEtOhA488FXRPHLNdTxX4IEeT6Hl1IkCe9pib2MzALrb0QKXnqD3gdivI2kopuvjqBbTAD-vYWXcBSSXXAVfis9ScqpXbfTxxf6yU

“The Titans strength is not diminished so easily”

“But for his sons?” 

“We are not pathetic magi, whom cast tricks and spells upon the cretinous foes, we use steel, blood and fire.” - A leal adherent to the Arch-Drakaar declared dutifully. 

Azdrazi now can garner more strength than ever, their very inner-flame strengthened as their psyche nearly doubled with this boon of strength boosted their prowess two-fold, thusly the renowned drake-strength (orc-strength) Is now theirs to possess. 

Azdrazi have a total of 16 dragonflame units, when their inner-flame is full and at its most powerful they naturally possess the strength of an orc, yet never quite equalling the full might of an orc. When their inner-flame has been diminished by at least [4] units, or  thus leaving a remainder of [4] units their strength is weakened to that of a human, still strong yet not as sufficient as before. Though as well they would find that when they are hiding their form and their inner-flame is scarcely hidden under fake flesh, whilst in polymorph they will not have access to orcish strength, rather remaining at peak descendant. 

-Cannot have Orc strength whilst in polymorph 

-It is not ‘peak’ orc strength (meaning a full-on orc is always slightly stronger in strength; having an edge in strength.) 

-When their inner-flame is reduced to [4] they have peak descendant strength. (of their original race)  

-If an azdrazi has [12] corrupted units, they will not have orcish-strength. 

Primordial descent a treacherous yet immaculate form of the Nephilim, mimicking what they should be in all their glory, their inner-flame is strong, burning, and fervent thus rather than the regular orc strength they possess it would now equate to that of an olog. If their inner-flame is reduced to [4] it shall return to peak-orc strength. 

-When their inner-flame is reduced to [4] they have peak Orc strength. 

Primordial descent amendment: 

-While in primordial descent, the Nephilim may be able to use the other augmented flame spells. 

-Primordial descent will have an increase of height by 1ft  (10ft maximum) 

OOC:

Spoiler

OOC: this will get a lot of love and hate, as its a topic that has been heavily discussed and rebuked many times, but I think I can agree and all of the community will agree that a dragon-man who’s simply at the strength of a human doesn’t sit well with anyone, so I’ve decided to somewhat make it rather then just ‘WOo! Orc strength!’ There’s a small counter, if an azdrazi uses too many of their spells they simply won’t have orc strength, there are a lot of weaknesses that also strip away inner-flame so I imagine there’s no issue there. To also prevent players from pretending to be a human, elf or whatever they have 0 access to orcish strength whilst in polymorph. This as well allows azdrazi to not only be a magical creature, but as well as a physically stronger creature (every single spell of the drazi requires a sort of magic to be used, we are not just magi’s and that shouldn’t be the niche for azdrazi as just dragon-sorcerers.) 

I do realize whilst azdrazi just had a buff, this was in the talks of being added, but I feel like when in discussion simply giving azdrazi orc strength didn’t sit well with anyone, so hopefully this can be by adding a small counter to it. 

For now, at least I think azdrazi should have orcish strength (obviously) but for some reason there's this odd dynamic where ppl disagree heavily on the idea, sure they have opinions but then again I don’t see any actual reasoning too it, rather its just “Azdrazi shouldn’t have it because errr why should they, they breathe fire!” but anyways that's besides the point. 

Though I don’t think its entirely out of the question perhaps there might be an addition where the ‘debuff’ isn’t needed, but only reason I’ve added it was so this is more applicable to people's taste, (and because we did just get a huge clarifaction/buff on lore) it really isn’t as a big of a deal people make it as, it simply allows an azdrazi to be stronger then a scrawny twig elf. But ignore my weird rambling, hopefully this sits well with most ppl and I hope u have a good day lotc brethren (: 

But for now if this gets passed, I’d like to see how this will be used to further enrich crp and give a joyful experience for both sides, adding the element of physical strength will entice ppl to actually give a damn abt strength. 

Drazi get Admin buffed... Looks for more buffs, bruh.

1 minute ago, Netphreak said:

Drazi get Admin buffed... Looks for more buffs, bruh.

We were buffed because we ate the heart of a [redacted]. We’re getting buffed again because we ate 60th’s heart.

Give them an inch and they want a mile

wants to improve crp and make it better for both sides

wants orc and olog strength to make winning crp easier

10 minutes ago, Borin said:

wants to improve crp and make it better for both sides

wants orc and olog strength to make winning crp easier

That's the way you look at it, you don't have to, yet you decide too.

Err yeah primarily a strength boost is for crp in most cases (if not all) lulz!

44 minutes ago, femurlord said:

Give them an inch and they want a mile

an inch for u is massive so I see where your coming from. (kinda) 

12 minutes ago, creamynoteblock said:

every month or so someone posts an amendment nobody asked for

who are u speaking for lol, ppl defiantly did ask. 

maybe ur speaking to the wrong ppl but idk who u speak too 

Seems a bit wierd, 'they have orc strength but not orc strength!' Why not be comparable to tiger kha? Between orc and human strength.

2 minutes ago, Samler said:

Seems a bit wierd, 'they have orc strength but not orc strength!' Why not be comparable to tiger kha? Between orc and human strength.

didn't think abt it too much tbh, the strength dynamic on lotc is rly weird, Idk much about tiger kha too use it- and I feel like it would be odd to compare azdrazi strength to a tiger kha, don't think I've ever heard anyone mention it to be used like that, I feel like comparing it to just an orc is simpler, as orcs are more common then ur typical tiger kha which u don't rly see that often 

50 minutes ago, Samler said:

Seemsabitwierd, 'theyhaveorcstrengthbutnotorcstrength!' Whynotbecomparabletotigerkha? Betweenorcandhumanstrength.

Regardless of the validity of the amendment, I think its a good call to keep things standardized strength wise, even Palelords are compared to Ologs in strength. Seems like if they're just a bit weaker than a peak orc, makes sense to me.

This isn’t fair! I made this suggestion before and ppl shat on me :*(

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.