Policy Update on Sexually Explicit Content

Telanir

Thanks for making the guidelines stricter- hopefully this will cut down on the chances of bad things happening going forth that could've stemmed from this issue.

By Allah, we are blessed.

On that note, will moderation or administration soon define what exactly 'LotC' affiliation/affiliated spaces are? The rule appears to rely upon this crux, yet it is either poorly defined or not at all meaningfully said. This is quite the problem regarding spaces that are way outside of the LotC medium. Obviously, without question, this ban was quite warranted, considering that the Discord server itself was advertised as a part of LotC in some form.  

very reasonable policy, admin team making plays. $ADMN up!

Big ERP is losing the war, we must keep barraging them with rules.

yeah, this makes sense, yep. works, yeah, this is good.

wait but from what i know that server was not related to LOTC aside the characters, which in my opinion should not matter as if it is not your character it is not your business, if it was not pushed as an LOTC server this seems alittle out of proportion 

1 minute ago, johnnydeath6 said:

wait but from what i know that server was not related to LOTC aside the characters, which in my opinion should not matter as if it is not your character it is not your business, if it was not pushed as an LOTC server this seems alittle out of proportion 

the server was not lotc related despite all the lotc relations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, johnnydeath6 said:

No. This aint it chief.

8 minutes ago, johnnydeath6 said:

1984 Apple's Macintosh Commercial (HD) on Make a GIF

YOUR OC BELONGS TO TYTHUS LLC

very happy to see this rule! great job on you all 

Are there any plans to ban, or at least put restrictions, on romance roleplay? A lot of people joke about doing it, but under no circumstances should an adult be roleplaying flirtatious things with a minor. Its a gateway to grooming, feelings being caught by the minors who know no better, and a gross creepy spiral.