[✗] [Magic Lore] [Feat] Cognatism

E__V__O

It's been a long way since Ptah's original conception of Cognatism. I hope your iteration is accepted and can create branching storylines that will entertain roleplayers for many years. 

I'm fairly sure the voidal horror in the mind concept is covered by voidstalker.

3 hours ago, Moribundity said:

I'm fairly sure the voidal horror in the mind concept is covered by voidstalker.

Please read the purpose of the text. I understand it has been adapted prior to fit voidstalker lore which is servitude role-play, this is coexistence. It plays out differently in role-play and gives playability that is different from voidstalkers as with having no overlap of abilities.

even though its quite a read, I always love giving new voidal lore a chance, plus its my dad who made this!!752733356_Capture2.thumb.PNG.27c24086feeefe1c2d0108e97cfe0cf2.PNG

JENNY BOBS SAVED MY CAT THAT ONE TIME +1 Amazing writing as always bestie ❤️

+1 Very cool magic feat, I like it

OwO

Yes this is the new Reserve System, ScarletFrisket had just reserved this comment and will return to you soon

I hate jennybobbs he literally does so much bad stuff ew ew ew he powergames and loopholes I despise him.

plz rep this comment if ur an ST who dislikes Jennybobbs and will hit it with a 'deny' bcuz he wrote it, ty

+1

+1

2 hours ago, player 67Ui829 said:

-snip-

Despite being a burner account alt of someone who wishes to remain anonoymous i'll still reply to your critisim. 

1) Cognatism isn't a feat that attracts everyone, much like how not all magic attracts others.

2) This is character flare, it also doesn't impact the server a whole bunch nor should it. Other concepts can be made following the same archtype as many different levels of horrors exist and ways to work it to your gain. This lore isn't limiting that, rather opening up an expansion.

3) I worked with Zarsies on iterations on "The Horror" text on the piece who is the know how on voidal creatures. They came up with the original idea of 'protection'. The way I wrote the feat offers an expansion on both horror lore which works with Zarsies intention and offers what really delves deep into it. The horror doesn't hide in the head rent free. If you want to re-read the piece I would as i've gone over the required level of information needed for the piece in this section. More will come later when Zarsies wishes to make the expansion on voidal horrors coming soon.

4) Self-rp isn't terrible. It offers an expansion of your character and the way I wrote the feat provides more than that able to interact with other characters. The 'mental drawbacks' are significant and not mundane in application/use.

If you wish to comment further and not have a back and forth, my discord is open: E__V__O#0001.

Thank you.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.