My First Year

kazoo

Today or yesterday for EST a year ago, I was watching a YT video, then I decided to check my lotc apply too see if I got accepted yet. When I first saw that I got accepted I got really excited. After a small chat with @Cobbler I joined lotc.co and started the monk guide, despite not understanding much I went over to the actual server. Cobbles asked me witch nation I wanted to go to. I didn't know about any of them so he decided to bring me to the "Holy Orenian Empire" after a long walk with many meaningless questions from me we've reached Oren

1483594750_2021-03-30(24).thumb.png.add407553138559aed204ae7d2551d18.png

When we've finally passed the gates of the city  and went thru the doors of "The Novellen" there was a lot of people inside the building, right after I've gone thru the doors of the tavern a guy called @6xdestroyer approached to me and asked me some questions. He then convinced me to join an army called "The Imperial State Army" I waited a couple of minutes in front of a white building that had a poster on. Then someone with a black uniform called @FredrickTeufel approached me and got me to his office. After he asked me a couple of questions irp he knew that I didn't know a single thing about the server and dragged me to a vc in a discord called "The City Of Providence" 
2021-03-20_1.png

After a long chat with FredrickTeufel irp and in vc I went to bed. I woke up finished my zoom classes and saw some people in vc, @AdventureMaan and some others. AdventureMaan responded to all of my question that I asked there and teached me the server mechanics.

THANKS TO:

@Cobbler@6xdestroyer For getting me into this amazing Orenian community
@FredrickTeufel @palad1n @Budaq @02Wagwan You all 4 acted like a brother figure to me my entire journey I cannot thank you chads enough for the help you gave me
@AdventureMaan For being the best tour guide and showing me every single detail of the servers and being the greatest gobbo mafia friend someone could ever ask
@Buffsanta @Fie @Josef_Rippelberg @DarkWrath94 @Ticklem0nster@JakeThedog
 @ErikAzogThanks for being awesome friends and allways spending time with me 
@LionhzFor being a great motivator and helping me with everything you could my entire journey 
@Mirtok @Froschli For helping out with my ISA career and being a great friends 
@Da_Emperors@Taketheshot For being a great supporter and friend of me during my journey
@libertyybelle For helping me out with noble stuff and being a great friend 
@papipollo for helping me with my political career and the kebab cart

Thanks to all of my friends and I  always will love you guys even if I did not mention you on the post :)

So. . . How about an other year?

2021-05-16_3.png
2021-05-19_2.png
2021-05-22_11.png
2021-09-25_2_LI.jpg
2021-05-17_13.png
2021-07-09_7.png
2022-02-15_3.png
0921F3EA-ACD4-4D9D-B25B-425A0064BC99.jpg

you are an asset to this community and a grade-a pal, never stop being you- kazoo! (that rhymed)

- libby <3

I dont care what you think about Oren. Its got some good people

Yea Kazoo! Another year! Thanks for putting in so much effort into making Oren a fun place to rp in.

You had one year to free yourself from the curse of LotC.  Now with the completion of the circle of time, you are bound to mineman for eternity! 

5 minutes ago, Budaq said:

You learning how to click this year Kazoo?

yes teacher 

5 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

You had one year to free yourself from the curse of LotC.  Now with the completion of the circle of time, you are bound to mineman for eternity! 

I tried . . . . It doesnt work

Keep it up little brother we are always here for you and keep it up with clicks

Congratulations on being here for a year. 

It seems you've etched quite the reputation for yourself, kebab boy.

Looking forward to a few more years, lol 

On 2/17/2022 at 12:41 AM, Fumi said:

kebab boy.

Ok Jr.Indian tech support :)