The Ballad of Duke Heinricchio

garentoft

“Adrians of the world, unite!” Cries of rallied men followed young Soprano Romano,  a crew of now veteran soldiers marching down the King’s Road to Velec.

"Time to turn that sh-thole into nothing but mere rubble. I hope that Duke will be crushed by the bricks of his own keep." Caius Godwin Alstion stated whilst inspecting the cannons of his ship, the HMS Johannes.

Something fond of fire mused at the thought of 'burning' 

Amaya Colborn sat in the Haeseni clinic, shrouded in naught but candlelight as she sorted her medical supplies.

”Krusae zwy Kongzem,” the fledgling medic declared solemnly, for she knew her skills would be of much use in this time of war.

tUg1ddjwyC0xOa9e5c8GUbPdqJhM2i6cfV7937j3GWsLYk8OJbvE1lKxgMUXh1x9YPsU9w6900GXzJf-33zmAhp8QeS9ilxXrgMy7owIlDVoWcmHzPMvUvLpD7plQHdvvsFH3GekRz-lQz1dfX-KjQk

Felix Weiss rose from his seat in Staalgrav, hoisting his sword high and declared. "KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM! VA VE MAAN!"

Humming to herself in a cottage far from the city of Atrus, Princess Elena would smile upon receiving the news of the war. Hm. . .Reminds me of a rhyme my governess used to sing to me.”

Humpty Heinrik sat on a wall,
Humpty Heinrik had a great fall;
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Hated him so much they refused to put Humpty Heinrik together again.

“I suppose Humpty Heinrik should begin making his peace, for a fall is sure to come. . .”

"GOD is good, and through his will we shall reign victorious!" -- "I'm so happy I could kiss the Koeng! No more laying down and letting the wretched Adrians scream and shout yet flee like cowards..." A courtier of the Morrivi would cheer.

“Ah suppose th’ Adrians will finalleh come ou’ their keep?” Said Malcolm Gant, whispering a prayer for the life he took yesterday.

12 minutes ago, SethWolf said:

Felix Weiss rose from his seat in Staalgrav, hoisting his sword high and declared. "KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM! VA VE MAAN!"

Audo Weiss rose from his seat, too. Rather than a sword, he raised his poleaxe and crashed the shaft upon the floor, shaking the jar of Zvaervauld Lilac Honey upon the table. "KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM! VA VE MAAN!" He echoed in unison.

55 minutes ago, Kitomine said:

"Why Hyspia.. why..?" The Vicereine whined as she began to create a plan to ensure her children's safety.

"BECAUSE DIOS WILLS IT! DEUS VULT! VIVA HYSPIA!!" screamed Alberto Murietta as he entered a crazed bloodthirsty state

Ottomar von Alstreim traced the Lorraine across his cuirass as he finished his prayers within the Chapel of Saint Ottomar of Merryweather. 

"To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun and keep the faith. Now to bring down the Anathema and liberate our Oyashi friends."

55 minutes ago, SethWolf said:

37 minutes ago, Frostdrop1 said:

Audo Weiss rose from his seat, too. Rather than a sword, he raised his poleaxe and crashed the shaft upon the floor, shaking the jar of Zvaervauld Lilac Honey upon the table. "KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM! VA VE MAAN!" He echoed in unison.

Verónica stood from her seat as well. Raising a fist in the air, as she didn't have a weapon with her at the table "KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM! VA VE MAAN!" she added to the chant with the rest of her familia

Vanhart the Carrot, a Knight of the North, had once admonished the Heartland wars and the tragedy they wrought, but no longer.

Now, he understood them as the pen in which history wrote.

He was curious how this chapter would end.

Renata after slamming the paper down to his table in his home, looks forward with a smile upon his face. "COME AT US, ENEMIES OF ADRIA! YOU KNOW NOT OF WAR, SO LET US EDUCATE YOU!" He says as he sprints out his house with his armor and a sword at hand.