The Ballad of Duke Heinricchio

garentoft

"The time has come." An aging matriarch of Alstion remarked upon the continuation of the everlasting conflict of the Heartlands. "Let us pray that this would be the last of the series of war."

Francisco I would look at the proposed path of war with widened eyes "Mierda... I must begin setting up camps it seems"

"Boy do Y love Canonism!" A certain Ruthern would proclaim in the south. 

Viktor shook his cup, letting the ice melt in, gazing over the purple tinted beverage, amused by the ongoing feud with the Adrians. 

Spoiler

ca-vV-qzWy0IuBsWKr4pKeDuQWg78EuDFZPN-4czS2uCHLy4DqGHoF8abPEfLs7lYDgvDuGeAMXyFzUdpY4uEXIaNySpdo9QwgvkHv7gahjWMX_nTP3agvN4-6H2jiY6EECUoF20jAhryTkQ1n_Qwq0

The news arrives to Adria in the middle of the Duma, interrupting a proposal for sensible governance. The assembled citizens, half-asleep and raring for a fight, erupt into a single cry of rapturous attention.

"AVE ADRIA."

"They will pay for his crimes," muttered a young man on the cusp of adulthood. Ready and willing to fight. 

3 minutes ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Francisco I would look at the proposed path of war with widened eyes "Mierda... I must begin setting up camps it seems"

"Why Hyspia.. why..?" The Vicereine whined as she began to create a plan to ensure her children's safety.

Ludmilla was oddly amused by the war declaration. "Woah... They know how to make war..." she thought to herself upon reading the entire missive from within her house where she had just returned after the conclusion of the Duma.

Edited by marikandaperc

"I suppose they can donate more armor to us like they did last saints eve if they really want to." Spoke an Adrian Patriot.

ALEKSANDR OTTO, the Grand Prince of Kusoraev looked upon the missive grimly. Would he be just another Prince raised through warfare? Another Prince to live through the terrors of loss. Another Prince to witness the horrors of death? He realized, such was the way of life.

Yet what kept him going was that he would be another Prince to win.
And so he sharpened his steel.

From a tower somewhere north, away from the chaos that had fallen into her life, Mariya Karenina listened to the news of the plans from her hosts. Her hair tangled over the days, but the headaches would slowly stop thanks to the fresh air of her hold. 

She was tired of the war, but that was not news. 

Somewhere in Barrowton, Amelia Paulina says a prayer for the honorable men and women attacking the anathema Duke of Adria.

Jan Jazloviecki nodded firmly "Hopefully that's the last time" He then passed the missive to Wiktor
@PecenyRohlik

The boy Francesco looked to his papa, speaking to him, "What does it all mean papa?"