https://youtu.be/-OswuZgK5Zc

Laurelie Henrietta Vuiller - de Pelear

A girl born in Vuillermoz to partner Ravn and Sir Duncan Vuiller both of whom were in their late 40s, early 50s.

Youngest of four children, the couple’s only daughter.

She grew up during the War of the Wigs or as her family knew it, the Sheeps War. Started by her father after trying to protect two of his three boys. The first time she ever left her family’s home was strapped to her father’s chest during his guard shift. Many fights were had while she was with him, but no one touched her;rumor had it he even armed her with a small dagger to hold in case anyone ever got too close.

She was told at a very early age to never leave the land she was born on unless she had someone with her, or she would be taken captive by demons and other monsters.

She would make her way to Providence on day trips with her family at least once or twice a month.. However, she wished for more time in the city. At the age of seven, she would meet her closest friend and confidant Johanne Vuiller, the heir at the time to the family name.

Now with Johanne, she would head into the city more often, stay out of the public eye. Avoiding most people whenever possible as she didn’t want to cause any issues for her family as they climbed the ranks in noble standing. 

While the war her father started raged on outside her family’s walls, she was oblivious to the losses on both sides and often prayed for their salvation, her father came home at the end of every battle. So that was good enough for her.

At the age of twelve, she would find a lifelong companion, found in a broken flower pot. A mix of a Bull Terrier and Corgi mix who would go on by the name of Buckles.

This is when Johanne with Laurelie as partners would go on to found Jowls and Buckles Pet Emporium. J & B Pet Emporium for short. However, it never got off the ground.

At the age of thirteen, she was sitting in the town square of Providence, Johanne having left to get their mutual friend so they could all have tea. Only in her absence, to have a man put a knife to Laurelie’s neck and have her walk swiftly with him down to the warehouses. There, he would interrogate her about her family so he could ransom her, thankfully her lack of presence  was noticed and Laurelie was quickly found. She, however, was left with a scar that covered most of her right shoulder which she got during her getaway. The man was dealt with, being killed on the spot. She was later used as a medical lesson for Johanne on how to stitch someone up.

At the age of fourteen, she found the body of her father as it just started to rain. His body was still warm, yet he was lifeless, his throat ripped open. She would later find out that the brother she was closest to, Drasus, saw her crying over their father’s body yet ran away, rather than try to comfort her. In her father’s will she was given the sword he used in battle while she was strapped to his chest as a baby.

Only a few days later, the war ended, she would talk with her mother, being gifted a dagger and a hair comb. Being told that big things come from small beginnings. To never forget; to stay humble. She would take those words to heart.

Not even a Saint’s day later, the Brother’s war happened. This resulted in her home being raided by “the self-proclaimed King’s” men. This attack on their home resulted in many lives lost once aid came. Laurelie was trapped on the roof, only able to  watch as the men laughed while they beat her Aunt Rosemary nearly to death. Having to listen to her Great Aunt Primrose try to bargain for Johanne’s life while trying to offer up Rosemary and Laurelie for collateral. Primrose’s words fell on deaf ears. Nearing the end of the fight, Laurelie and Johanne scaled down the wall with three infants, going into the Vuiller crypts where they both ended up praying and crying out to the dead, and God to save them.

Laurelie was afraid to leave the fort that those still loyal to the last Orenian Emperor called home. The only time she left willingly was to go to the last Emperor’s wedding taking place at the Vuillermoz church. Even then, she was fearful as a dragon flew overhead, yet she tried to join in on the joy that everyone else had.

At the age of fifteen, just before her life changed again she met a boy, the first person her age, his name was Julius. They only talked a few times but it was still nice to have a friend around her age. Even if it was for only a year. As their days in the fort grew closer to the end, they set off for their new home, only for it to be attacked. Their Emperor was taken captive on a day meant for peace, later being beheaded after a failed rescue mission. Laurelie was forced to be on the battlefield as a combat medic. The harsh reality of war, finally hitting her. With the help of her Aunt Rosemary, she was able to drag Julius off to safety, tending to his wounds. This would be the last time Laurelie ever saw him.

Balian was founded around the time she turned sixteen, 12. B.A

ArtbyMoii.png

Laurelie H.Vuiller 12. B.A.The day of her 16th name day

The first full day the city was built ,she would meet two more people who would play a big role in her life: A sixteen year old by the name of Thomas and a seventeen year old by the name of Constantine. She in all truth had taken a liking to Constantine, however the way her cousin Johanne looked at him she couldn’t help but feel guilty of her own feelings, burying them deep down inside. Meanwhile, Thomas had taken a liking to Laurelie. Laying claim to her hand, everyone within the city of Atrus thought them to be courting. No matter how many times she told them they were just friends. At least until her Uncle Rev gave his blessing. Thomas had given her a necklace, however this wasn’t just any necklace. It was one that was made by Constantice causing her feelings to become even more confusing. She loved Thomas as a friend. This is something she would wear until the day she died. Only taking it off to clean it. With options running low she felt she had to settle. At least Thomas cared for her, he also asked her any chance he could to court her. Her only condition is that Thomas had to ask her uncle. If he however couldn’t get a hold of him or get his blessing by the time they turned twenty five, they would get married without his blessing. Thomas agreed. 

When she was around the age of twenty one they got the blessing of her Uncle, however once Thomas got the blessing, she never saw or heard from him again. 

The first Symposia Pragma was to be held. Johanne convinced her to go as she had not heard from Thomas in four years. Laurelie agreed, and at the age of twenty five was given the title of the first and only Desert Rose. Yet it was never mentioned in the papers published about that day. It was there she would dance most the night away with Cesar I de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia. Once he left, she went to sit down. Speaking with Constantine, for the first time in their friendship, they were not interrupted by the children of Balian. The children often fought for his attention, as he took on a big brother role for all, if not most of them. Even if the conversation was short lived, Laurelie was still fighting with her feelings for him. Even though there was a failed courtship agreement with him and Johanne. He and her Uncle Rev never saw eye to eye on things.

He offered her to drink, but due to never indulging herself, she declined. In her old age, she would regret it but move on as there isn’t anything you can do to change the past.

The day came where the men had to follow the girls into the desert, called the Queen Bee’s chase. The men had to catch their ‘Queen to be’ as a hunting game, and come back with a meal. Laurelie had gotten lost only to find herself lost with Constantine. “Why are you in the season? I thought you belonged to Thomas.” “I haven’t heard from him in nearly four years, and even then. We never courted.” Constantine gave her a pained smile. They spoke a little more only for him to share that he planned to court Diane, another one of her cousins from the other side of her family. He even hunted for their food when they returned. Only for him to present the boar to Diane as soon as they walked in the gates. A letter was waiting for her, “Dear Laurelie, I’m sorry our first meeting was cut short. I’d love to get to know you more, and take a tour of the city.” signed Cesar the Viceroy. 

Johanne went on to marry Drako the head of house Darkwood, she would go on to see all the women younger than her get ready for their wedding. Meanwhile, she was once more stuck in limbo with a man she loved waiting for her Uncle's approval for courtship. She, however, didn't get married until the age of thirty one. Not only that, but she ended up being disowned by her uncle from the Vuiller name, having not “waited” long enough to later get his approval for marriage.

Her wedding day was a disaster. The dress she planned on wearing didn’t fit right, the Priest didn’t show up on time. None of her friends or family showed up. Everyone she felt was only there for Cesar.

JMvbdSJkQ.png

Laurelie H.Vuiller and Buckles. Year 1884 one year after her wedding.

Things however did get slightly better for her. She was gifted with a beautiful healthy baby boy. Cesar for the first two years was absent from their lives as he went on a journey. Only for their city to fall to ruin. She moved her family back to Balian for a time. She gave birth to her twins Sofia and Alejandro the day Balian hit twenty years standing strong. Cesar would always like to argue they were born in Hyspia, however they were born in the Balian clinic.

Cesar for the children’s early life would be fussing over where to go, only to go to the great land of Hanseti-Ruska, asking for aid from King Karl III. Laurelie was very hesitant as they took the false king’s side so many years ago, trying to kill her at the age of fourteen. 

Their youngest child Veronica, was born in the Haense clinic. Laurelie, now nearing her forties. She got them set up with a nice house in the city while Cesar was off working on their soon to be forever home. The few times she was allowed to visit, she helped design the bull fighting pit. Trying to get more in touch with her husband’s heritage, as she still slowly learned the Hypian language. 

At the age of four, Alejandro lost his arm playing with a crocodile. If you asked Laurelie after the age of sixty what happened to him she would tell you he died that day, not going into further detail.

One day in court Laurelie and Sofia overheard a man “the Hyspian’s are our friends,” he shared with his sons. This man was  Felix Weiss. From then on a friendship was born. With Audo going on to marry Veronica once they were old enough, and having five children.

She found herself in Balian with Veronica. Veronica was the only one of her children to meet her Great Uncle Rev before he died later that Saint’s day. Followed by her mother having a heart attack at that news.

As Laurelie neared her mid fifties, the Inferi Siege took place, rushing to the city to make sure her children were safe. In the crypts of Hanseti-Ruska, she along with a few other women helped Princess-Royal Analiesa give birth to a sickly gray baby girl. As Felix Weiss came down into the crypts, a blood soaked knight in shining armor led them to safety as she carried the Princess-Royal. King Karl and his men were successful in the fight. However, Laurelie didn’t know if Cesar was alive or not until she returned home with their children, seeing him smoking in their room. She didn’t know whether to kiss him or strangle him.

Once the twins were twelve, she allowed Sofia’s closest friend Amity to become a ward after her mother vanished. She later on came to deeply regret this as from then on Amity had Francisco wrapped around her pinky, she never got to speak with him again one on one after that. They later married, having six children. Five only making it past childhood.

As the children grew older, Alejandro kept causing issues for the family. The straw that broke the camel’s back for his siblings is when he cheated on his fiance, which caused Cesar to have a heart attack after having already been attacked earlier in the Saints week.

IMG_1402.PNG

Cesar and Laurelie de Pelear S.A. 101 - Year 1898

At the ages of 47

Alejandro would later go onto murder Cesar, feigning ignorance as to what happened to his father.

Laurelie would later discover her husband's body in the Church of Blessed Francisco headless, flayed, drained of blood, and with two of her grandchildren standing down the aisle. All of this having occurred just a few months before Veronica was meant to marry Audo in that same building. They only found out what Alejandro did after he went on to marry his husband. From then on, Laurelie didn’t care what happened to him. As far as she knew, she only had one son, and two daughters.

Francisco took over fully as Viceroy of Hyspia, with Laurelie going on to take the tile of, “Her Royal Highness, Vicereine-Mother of Hyspia”

From the day of her husband’s death Laurelie started to wear dark colors to signify she was always in mourning of him. Granted, he grew colder to her as everyone got older, but she still loved him. The mourning would then extend to her eldest grandchild, Esperanza,   who she was the closest to.

Sofia would go on to marry King Georg I of Hanseit-Ruska, having two lovely daughters. It was only for their wedding Laurelie put on light colors, coming out of mourning silks for a day before going back to her dark mourning silks.

For those who knew Laurelie she was a kind woman who loved to paint and sew. Yet she held onto a family secret she took to the grave.

Laurelie lived to be 88 years old before dying in her sleep at Weiss family keep, Staalgrav. She had gone in hopes of spending time with her grandchildren as a surprise the following day. She would be found by Veronica, who came to wake her up that morning.

She leaves behind, Three children, Seventeen-Nineteen grandchildren, and four great grandchildren.

image.png

At the age of 78, 484  E.S.

The will of Laurelie de Pelear

Spoiler

To my loving children, I do not care what you do with my body. Burn it, bury it, toss it into the ocean. Even give it to Mr. Weiss-Vuiller for all I care for medical research. I’m with God now, I no longer need it.

To Francisco,I leave to you

The Brooch of Ve Szlar Kareunar, A mimic tooth, The skull of Cardinal Francisco, One Banner of the Fallen Prince, Miller's Pear Brandy. My father’s Perennial Blossom's Flamberge sword. My Crystalline Figure of Santa Juli'el. The crown that belonged to your grandmother’s.

To your children Javier, Lucía, and Nacio, I leave. Camel plushies. I'm sorry I wasn't able to deliver them. It’s initiated, so there should be no fighting. Please see your sister Veronica for them.

To Sofia, I leave to you
My mother's Silver Comb, The Buckle's and Jowl's empire. Fume of Songs, My "Gracious Gift" necklace.
To your children I leave. One of four horse plushies. Two are to go to your blood children, and two to your step children. I'm sorry I wasn't able to deliver them. They are initiated, so there should be no fighting. Please see your sister Veronica for them.

To Veronica, and her line I leave 

The only cross I was able to take with me "Amadea's Cross". One Banner of the Fallen Prince, my "Lavish Whisper" and "Smoke n Mirrors" rings, and my Handkerchief.

To your children I leave. One water breather thingy, You pick who it goes to. One lion plush to Viktor, I'm sorry I wasn't able to deliver it in person. It's initiated.

To Alejandro’s children, I leave

One cat plush each, I’m sorry I never got to meet you so I could deliver them. They are initiated, please see your Aunt Veronica for them.

To all of my grandchildren, and great grandchildren, I leave to you Buckle's great grandchildren. Please take care of them. There are Seventeen last I counted. They all are with Veronica.

Lastly to my daughters I leave all my hand sewn dresses.

Letters attached to the will

Spoiler

Dear Francisco,

Spoiler

My sweet boy, know that I love you and I will always love you even after I’ve left this world to go join Goden. There has never been a greater joy than watching you grow into the man you’ve become. 

Love Madre

Dear Cesar,

Spoiler

You do your name sake proud, I hope you will continue to do so. You have a lot on your younger shoulders. Keep your wife informed on what you do, she will always be your closest ally. 

Love Abuela

Dear Ramona, 

Spoiler

Even though we’ve never met. I love you, I know you will grow up to do great things. Family is all you have, treat them kindly. They will get on your nerves, you will want to gut them. Don’t because murder is bad, try to understand where they are coming from.

Love Bisabuela

Dear Arman,

Spoiler

I’ve never met you. You might not even know who I am. However you will grow up to do great things, I'm proud of you, the best advice my father ever gave to me was how to punch people. Ask your father how to punch someone. While I never used it I’m sure you’ll find a great use for it. 

Love Bisabuela

Dear Laurlie,

Spoiler

I won’t grow old enough to meet you. I was named after my great grandfather’s second wife. It's funny how you are named after me two generations later. Such is life, with a name like ours I’m sure you’ll go on to have an interesting life. Never let a man play with your heart, if they do I will come back to haunt them. 

Love Bisabuela

Dear Blanca-Francisca,

Spoiler

You have a very large family, one that loves you very much. As you grow older don’t forget to take some time to breathe, take time for those you find important in your life. Remember to tell others that you love them.

Love Bisabuela

Dear Tobias, Lotte and Grayson,

Spoiler

I’m sorry I never got to meet you, I wanted to visit you so many times. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. Know that I love you all. I wish you nothing but the best.

Love Laurelie - Love Grandma

Dear Sofia, 

Spoiler

My prinessa, I wish I could have had time to say goodbye. You have done so many wonderful things, and I know you will go on to do many more. I will never stop loving you. Watching you grow up was like a fairy tail, I could never say no to you. Never stop being you. 

Love Madre

Dear Isabel,

Spoiler

You might not remember this but I used to watch over you so your Madre could sleep, I would rock you back and forth signing you lullabies. Yet you never stopped crying, I never knew how something so small could cry so much. Something tells me you’ll grow up to something using your voice. 

Love Abuela

Dear Amelya,

Spoiler

I love you, I care about you. Be kind to your family, they know not what they do at times. Try to be understanding with them. I’ve found it to be a very useful tool in my old age.

Love Abuela

Dear Veronica,

Spoiler

I’m sorry I couldn’t do more to give you a happier childhood. However I’m glad you found the Weiss. There is so much I wish I could write down, so much more I wish to do. Go on your travels, do more with your guitar, keep making things that make you happy. I will never stop loving you.

Love Madre

Ps. Audo good job for being the last surviving spouse of my children. 

Dear Walter, Stainslaw, Karl, Viktor, Martina, Nihina, Y’vette and Theodosya,

Spoiler

Wow there are a lot of you, I’m sorry I couldn’t be there more. Walter, you are a strong leader. Don’t let it go to your head, that was your father’s and grandfather’s downfall. Don’t let it be yours too. Stainslaw, I’m glad you are home safe, I hope your stump is better. Karl, the sweet lamb of the family. Don’t let them corrupt you. Viktor, You look just like your father when he was young and act just like your mother. Keep at it. Martina, sweet martina. You looked so lovely at your quinceanera, never stop dancing. I remember you pulling me out to the dance floor when you were a little girl. One of the happiest days of my life. Nihina, Y’vette and Theodosya. You don’t know me and I don’t think you ever will. Treat your family with kindness, Godan knows they need it. 

Love Abuela

Dear Rosalind and Raelle,

Spoiler

Your father wanted me to meet you so badly, and I’m so sorry I never got the chance. You both are so loved even if you come from a messed up family. I don’t envy you having to deal with both the Wessi’s and the Vullier’s both sides of your family can be a nightmare. Don’t let that bother you as you are your own people. Good luck in life, I love you. 

Love Great Aunt Laurelie 

Ps. Haus & Ravn
              I’m so glad you both found each other. 

Dear Jack Teufel

Spoiler

I wanted to thank you for being there for me all these years, that potion you gave me so many years ago helped so much. I always knew if I needed anyone I could count on you to be there for me. I hope you continue to grow old and to be there for those who need you as a guiding light.

Love Laurelie H. de Pelear

~~OOC THOUGHTS!~~

Spoiler

Thank you Tada and  HighFire for letting me play Laurelie she was a treat to play

Thank you to Jav for the rp and the opportunity to give HighFire , Tada, Jobif and Beth the ability to play the kids

Thanks to the Weiss for being around and helping out with RP, real MVPs

Thank you Garentoft for being so kind

More shutouts to Aehkaj, Mady, Joshbrith, Firstke, and anyone else who played in the Vuiller/de Pelear family for being awesome people.

Thank you to everyone I roleplayed with over the year and the change I had Laurelie! I am already playing my next persona! The salt will rain!

Before anyone asks, I will no longer plan on playing anyone’s kid. I find more joy playing characters who start off not having any ties to places. On top of this, it brings in more new blood to the LOTC family trees. Most human family’s will have the Hapsburg's chin soon if you don’t get some new families made.

Spoiler

She died year 145 SA

Verónica woke up a bit early to make sure that she could help get her mother ready for the day. Only to find the woman deceased in the bed she lay. Tears started to fall at the realization her madre would not be getting woken up.. She stepped outside of the room, using the wall to hold herself up, and called for staff to help take care of things. She also called for her husband Audo Weiss, and lastly for their son, Viscount Walter Weiss. The rest of those within the household would have been told as well

After which she quickly penned letters to her siblings Francisco and Sofia to inform them of the passing of their mother

Verónica would dawn her mourning clothes, putting on a brave face within the public eye, but behind closed doors was a wreck. She was two for two with finding her parents dead

[!]The young princess lowered her eyes upon the news. Servants whirled around the young girl and her family whilst in preparation, the black mourning clothes pulled and the flowers changed. The Grand heiress of Hyspia would grieve for the great loss becoming of the Viceroyalty. 

Blessed Francisco wonders why anyone would have his skull when he left it to the church.

Eirene Linh Vuiller shed off tears for the death of another Vuiller, she prayed for her soul to ascend to the seven skies peacefully and promised herself to bring her children to her grave when she were able to walk normally

A faint tear left Drasus as he looked towards her entering the Seven Skies, late priest having passed some years before here would stand with open arms a smile foming upon his visage "Dear little Laurelie.. Welcome home" 

Sofia of Hyspia is many things. Queen-Dowager of Hanseti-Ruska. Princess of Hyspia. But most of all? She is her mother's daughter. Grief encompassed the woman, clasping at her cross as she came to kneel upon the floor of the church.

"Oh, Madre.. Te amo.."

Her breath caught, finding she could find no further words.

Spoiler

I absolutely appreciate you! From you playing the daughter of my almost-nun, to me playing your daughter and just all of the RP, and the story that we've built together and just everything really - I love you a crap ton! <3 And I look forward to Dereks takeover as the LORD OF SALT!

When the news reached Cesar, the man fell silent. Another woman, another maternal figure in his life had passed. First it was his mother and now his grandmother, the warmest soul of their family. There were so many things he wanted to ask her, so many stories he wanted to hear from her. Yet now, she is gone. 

As Cesar read the letter whilst beside his wife, a shaky sigh escaped his lips. 

“Ojalá hubiera podido pasar más tiempo contigo…para mostarte cuánto te amo.”

Curls of blue wax fall to the ground, revealing the beautiful lavender core beneath that cerulean mask. Dried cornflowers circled the base, reminiscent of a flower crown.

Gentle hands lift the candle, slowly bringing it into the room next door. Delicately it descends upon an alter, right beside a silver candle with blue tulips carved into the sides.

A murmured chant hushed through the room, an elfess brushing her finger unto each wick individually.

Hera steps back, pale blue eyes gazing sadly upon the room filled with lanterns and lights- each representing a life. Woe was she, to have been born an elf but raised as human.

"There you are, Laurelie." She says quietly. "You can rest beside Johanne."

She sighs, sitting down in the center of the room. Silently, the tears fall into her lap- the scene far too familiar.

I'll see you all someday. I promise.

If only time would stop, she believed this idealistic power existed. Frisketa looked at the sky as the rain around haense began to pour.

”It never rains” she murmbled

Frisketa, the woman who can come up with a song in the fly seemed unable to, her eyes drenched not with rain water but by her own tears, she seemingly sat alone, her abuela, the only one who understood her truly besides her mother, gone in a snap. 

“DIOS no pudia esperar, asta Que yo le dijera adios ah?…Que cruel.

For decades, Viceroy Cesar de Pelear had dwelled in the Seven Skies. With none but his Granddaughter to keep him company for the time being, Cesar would often think back on his life with Laurelie. Was he too focused on ruling that he missed out on the important things? He had undoubtedly loved his Wife, but he feared that he had not loved her enough while he was on the mortal plain. He had so much that he had wanted to do - he wanted to have enjoyed his retirement with Laurelie, to make up for the years consumed by his reign, yet it had been cut short in the blink of an eye by the actions of his vengeful Son.

"Hmh. I must have been a shit Papa to have my own Son kill me." Cesar lamented. "I only wish I could have spent a few more years with her."

Then, when his wife finally reached the Seven Skies, Cesar thought he would weep. After all this time, he could finally right his wrongs. He could finally do all the things that he wanted to do in retirement with Laurelie. The best part - they had an eternity to make up for it. Cesar rushed to his newly-arrived wife and embraced her as gently as he possibly could.

"Mi amor...I missed you. I am sorry."

It was a dark, late evening at his home, when Francisco got the letter, the aging Hyspian man would put aside his blueprints for the new Hyspia, placing them on top of the constitution, army missive and governmental structure. As he gazed through the letter he had received from his mother and the declaration of her death. First his father, then his brother, followed by his heir and daughter and then wife... now his mother. With his children grown up and making lives for theirselves, the man was truly alone in the world. He had no real friends in this world, so he would have little to do asides work.

As tears stained his cheeks and the man set about preparations for their mourning period, however as he grew more and more upset, such would be put asides. The man had little left now, even with his work on Hyspia coming to a final fruition, it felt worthless. Lamenting that he never saw his mother in her last moments he would draft something before going to sleep whilst he continued crying, the man had to make a change for himself and those he loved.

"Goodness gracious, another Vuiller child gone and passed. Seems my family truly is dwindling... on all sides." Eryane frowned to herself, but intended to keep her happiness while she still had life left to live with Jack.

As the letter was passed to her hands, the little rose began to imagine how one might mourn an individual they have never met. The ink that scarred this page detailed a most delightful introduction, and a most sorrowful parting.

"It is niet fair..." She proclaimed, as tears trickled down her cheeks and settled upon the page below. This letter meant so much more than the passing of distant relatives, it detailed something only few can offer her: Understanding.

21 hours ago, Javert said:

For decades, Viceroy Cesar de Pelear had dwelled in the Seven Skies. With none but his Granddaughter to keep him company for the time being, Cesar would often think back on his life with Laurelie. Was he too focused on ruling that he missed out on the important things? He had undoubtedly loved his Wife, but he feared that he had not loved her enough while he was on the mortal plain. He had so much that he had wanted to do - he wanted to have enjoyed his retirement with Laurelie, to make up for the years consumed by his reign, yet it had been cut short in the blink of an eye by the actions of his vengeful Son.

"Hmh. I must have been a shit Papa to have my own Son kill me." Cesar lamented. "I only wish I could have spent a few more years with her."

Then, when his wife finally reached the Seven Skies, Cesar thought he would weep. After all this time, he could finally right his wrongs. He could finally do all the things that he wanted to do in retirement with Laurelie. The best part - they had an eternity to make up for it. Cesar rushed to his newly-arrived wife and embraced her as gently as he possibly could.

"Mi amor...I missed you. I am sorry."

22 hours ago, Harald said:

A faint tear left Drasus as he looked towards her entering the Seven Skies, late priest having passed some years before here would stand with open arms a smile foming upon his visage "Dear little Laurelie.. Welcome home" 

The woman smiled as she had made it into the seven skies, running past her brother and into Cesar's arms kissing his checks tears streaming down her face "I missed you too, it's okay" she said with a soft smile as she then broke away from the hug with her husband. Moving to hug her brother "Still can't believe Godan let you in here" she said jokingly to him "but thank you." she was home with her family, going to then hug her grandchild and any other family that was around her. So many faces she hasn't seen in years. Yet every day she would make sure to watch over her family with their feet still on the ground.