THE AGE OF SILVER

Iverach

Fenian Sythaerin cheered as the Haelun’orian triumph was solidified!

"GOD BLESSES US WITH VICTORY!" called Hannes Steelguard out to the victorious forces of Haelunor and the warband of Mog that he and his 2nd in command, Grimruk'Lur @Jihnyny, lead into the walls of the vale.

"Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya, Ay'Haelun'or!"  A Bloodied but not beaten Mar'sil of the Sillumiran shouted in a chant as Victory was declared over the Valeites, the beautiful red banner of Haeun'nor hoisted above their new city.

"Thus, silver shall reign once more, bringing an end to the dark deeds, and the realm of purity shall celebrate anew." Usamea remarked as she read the statement. 

"OH to have stood on that bridge! To have been the first through the unlocked door! OH what glory is it to shield my lads with my own board! Hail the sacred and pure! Hail VICTORY! For it is Lady Victory, Larihei herself who has delivered unto us! Let us ne recall how it was the first silver cihi was won! For cruel spear and polished silver shield earns the place of glory!" A beautiful silvered hoplite smiles

"And now, we shall deliver progress unto the landss! May we pave their roads, and build their bridges! For the sake of progress! And for the sake of health, may they abandon the ways most impure! Hail Larihei! Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya!"

Ashwyn Sythaerin flexes upon her return to elCihi from the shortest siege in history. Her blade remained stained with the blood of many a failed 'ame. "It appears the Age of the Druid has come to an end. We have avenged all those who have been outcasted and ostracized by their failed state and now we must protect them for they cannot protect themselves." So she mused to her ally and kin, Silvos Sythaerin (@MrSyth).

"Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya." A ginger says from the confines of her desk, eagerly working on new things. She murmurs more under her breath though, standing to work on things elsewhere.

Maeralya Sythaerin returned to the Silver City with a great disappointment lingering at her heart. She had slain three druids in the name of Saint Robert, yet it all felt so boring. With a slow march, she reached her manor, stored the retrieved loot, and began pacing left and right frenetically. That taste of blood simply manifested a new thirst for war. She wished to wage more, and more, and more.

Spoiler

Haelun'Orenian Empire

"They will be coming soon"

"E' know"

"You believe they will share a similar mercy upon this land"

"Ni, they wont be held back"

"What will you do?"

"That is a rhetorical question, ti already know what will be done"

The Princess stood up from those who surrounded her with golden mask. The spiritualist follow her from behind, humming in old blah mantra.

Spoiler

The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated! Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The Separatists have been defeated, and the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society

(great post btw!)

"Larihei smiles today - Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya," exclaimed a Miravaris.

"Our courage shall never waiver, even if it meant being felled in the hands of our enemies." Stated by a fellow Sillumir.