Persona ID: #81705

IGN: IbnKhaldun8

RP Name: Sedullos hal'Cingedoz

Persona ID: #82676

-1 no more realms please

IGN: Timer2k

RP Name: Nikolaus von Kanunsberg

Persona ID: #86485

I have never played a W*ldenian nor will I ever play a W*ldenian but any opp of the Greater Reinmar-Minitz Freestate is an opp of mine

6 hours ago, TreeSmoothie said:

Womp womp

I said this about Vlachia, about Ravenwood, and will continue 2 as more and more realms pop up (we still have 22 or 23). Splitting and creating yet another realm, far up north where other realms continue to go to die, is prone to becoming an empty city or  ST ruins down the road. It is what it is, and if you've so much as looked at the forums you'd have seen there were several forum posts (with 200+ replies between them all) that had the general consensus that new realms = bad.

just my two cents /shrug

I don't think there ever was a general consensus on that, in fact I think there were a variety of different opinions on the matter. So much so that it warranted that many replies because of how controversial it was.

Regardless, why would an active player base who roleplay twice as much as most communities not be warranted their own realm after years of input? There's a genuine issue, I find, with criticizing roleplay moves made by groups in regards to them wanting sovereignty. Perhaps the answer for you, to the question of 'where is my roleplay gone' is to fix problem with your communities that have drastically seen a dip in activity rather than attacking communities seeking to do more with what they already have.

I'm not playing a persona here, and I know this will only clutter the realm with more ooc nonsense, but I figured it had to be said. I defend Reinmar.

IGN:D4rkSolar
RP NAME
:Marcel Galken
PERSONA ID
: 82804

I gotta agree with so many others. Barclays has an incredible rich roleplay history and a huge activity of active members. They are experts in including and welcoming new players into their group and teaching them how to role play and not just in a “Join our army teehe, here is your weekly pay.» 

Whilst yes sone of their players have not behaved right on an oocly level, I would say there are nation leaders and leaderships that have acted way worse. And the past is the past, we should allow players the chance to show that they have grown up from their mistakes. So a big +1 from me to the Barclays and good luck!