[PK] THE DEATH OF LANRE CERUSIL

sam33497

“I will save you.”

.   .   .

Juniper wailed within her room. Friends and family would not see her for weeks.

Held close to her chest was a necklace, in the shape of a broken heart. 

Lanre had the other half.

.   .   .

“I am not going to die, Juniper.”

Spoiler

I hate you sam now which horrible person will juni be codependent on and schizo rp with me at 4am

Grisha contemplates who might be responsible, and then seeks out more information. The Ferryman burned some incense to commemorate the passing of the High Elf who had enlisted as a Scallywag so many years ago.

"Go with honor. Know that your work has left an impression on us. There will never be a better master of trebuchets than you and Dayren."

Arthur transfigured his Atronach arm to a golden color. In the end, despite all that had happened, he found himself respecting Lanre, and enjoying his presence.

Somewhere in the gales of the north, a False Prince stirs with rotten ire.

Ayche sits in a dark room alone, staring at nothing. Once the adrenaline has faded, and he's no longer in the midst of combat, he's left to contemplate his actions. He's left to contemplate what he was forced to do after.

"I wish there had been another way," he murmurs to nobody in particular. They're the first words he's said since before the event, and nobody is around to hear them.

"Whatever else happened - you were strong in a way many magi weren't. In another world, we would have fought together."

An hour later - maybe two - he rises with shaking hands and goes to burn his bloodstained robes and mask. They've already served the one purpose they were made for, anyway.

Jenny stared at the missive with a sad face :( she looked to her Hohkmatti 11's that she "BORROWED" from Lanre the day of that rebellion (not incited by her). . .She remembered all the passing "Hi Lanre's" but now Lanre was hella extra evil. . .

"Bye Lanre. . ." was all she uttered, waving to the goodbye to the missive.

Aeolus of Khamees frowns as his repeated attempts to send Lanre a letter in response fail. His hands tremble as he thinks of the young elf and their untimely fate.

"Oh, how he reminded me of who I was before..." 

A quiet lament as his warning to Yera had fallen on deaf ears. 

Blood would be spilled for this.

“Finally, da foker flated.” Goibbled spat upon hearing the news. 

A bloodied dagger remains tight in his grip. Star-drowned eyes watch the corpse topple over before him, of a man so devout to his goals he resisted all temptation. 

That Watcher knows in the very depths of his soul the day will come when questions are asked, when his loyalty will be tested once again. People will claim he had some elaborate scheme, served some higher power.

As he hears familiar voices from outside, his heart aches and weeps - that very misery he knows he inflicts is the same that guided his hand.

His tears do not stop, nor does his grief subside as days pass. A part of him has been severed, to die with the very life he took.

He knows the mission he must uphold now. The Veil demands it. 

Yrmshik laughed in secrecy “Outlive yer enemeys t’ey said…”

Lanre's mentor clutched at the crown that the 'aheral had been known to wear. "You were a good mage. Probably the best..."

Sylvir Cerusil would light a candle in his dark room. His gaze would meet the rain outside his window, letting out a sigh as he griefed.

"We shall not forget you"

A dastardly imp perched by his prince chews on an old fished up muddy boot. The imp nodded at his prince in approval as the lich not far from him screamed demands