FOUR CANONIST PRINCES ON MARRIAGE

Zaerie

Alvena squealed with excitement over the news. She could finally tell people about her dad and pa without being vague for safety's sake. She ran off to find her parents and give them huge hugs.

The spouse of Blanca observed this post.

Father Nerium sat at his boudoir, earrings in the exact make as the late Father Toni's dangling as he reached over and read the missive. He recalled the secrets of his late mentor, and smiled in fond remembrance, laying the note atop his stack of culturally enriching Oyashiman 'yaoi' texts. He was learning their language, you see.

1 hour ago, esterhase said:
  Hide contents

I would like to know why my post was deleted!

The notion of mutatis mutandis, or substitution of terms, is a legitimate (and interesting!) counter-argument to this. If you were to say depriving somebody of their desire is immoral as it leads to the sins of envy and lying, you tacitly allow a lot more than two dudes kissing.

Please tell me who removed my post and explain why it was removed.

Spoiler

It's cause pedophilia and beastiality is against the rules to even mention icly and people have used the argument about pedos against gays for irl for literally decades dude... 

"I wonder what the great Rabbi Callahan has to say about it, he is blessed with wisdom in all matters." Concluded Brother Vasyl from within the monastery.

8 hours ago, MisterBlitzkrieg said:

"Marriage is between man and woman, not woman and woman or man and man. For if God truly wanted marriage between same sexes then he would give Horen a husband, not a wife." Father sev Arsen spoke to whomever would lend an ear "This is undeniable proof that God wished for marriage to be between man and woman thus making same sex marriage and relations immoral. The canonist princes are spreading heretical thoughts fueled by the fire of iblees."

"And yet," Serwa said (she was in the near vicinity. for plot reasons), "Horen cannot be taken as a direct 1-to-1 blueprint for how we live our own lives, else I would surely be motivated to change gender to become male and rename myself to Horen..  to what degree should his pious life serve as a model for our own? For I see no reason why the line should be drawn at his marriage to a woman."

Istvan of Ostoja a lowly ox-herder and farmer who could not read nor write simply nodded along with the people discussing this missive within the tavern in the capital of Haense.

Abdur would take a look upon the massive everyone was cheering for wandering what might have happened, then his eyes widen before shaking his head throwing the massive upon the muddy road 

"what is this disgrace? , how many times the cannonist will change there own faith and laws to benefit ? ....  Alhumdillah our selfs we stay truthful to you , never we shall come to such sins to benefit and keep the sinners and the disgraces happy , those lustful demons took shelter in hyspia aswell.... but they will not come close to my kin , i will make sure of that "

Abdur said before making his way back to the campsite with a angry expression in his face as the Hyspians allowed such disgraceful laws to pass and come upon the desert

Edited by Chrisoulis777

"Not that it should've stopped anyone anyway. . . but it's good they finally changed." Arthur spoke, thinking of some of his past, current, and future friends.

"This world is too haram and progressive for me! Perhaps this acknowledgement ofnsomething that goes against the traditional Church is a sin as worthy as a schism. Since both manage to make one a sinner and a disbeliever in the one true Church. And using your status as a secular-ruler to try and validate this attempt of changing the rites of marriage recalls a situation when the one true Church was put aside, in an Empire of long ago.

Consider your heresies as profound." stated the young traditional and conservative Monastic Edmund Amadeus.

A one Roland von Sturmweber awoke to this missive in his letterbox, awaiting to be unsealed. Having prepared breakfast, the Ertskanzler kicked his feet up on the table, enjoying a morning cigarette and coffee. As he continued to read however, the man cracked a slight grin, then a hearty chuckle. Laying the paper down, he took one more drag from the cigarette, tapping the ashes into a glass dish.

"More the reason to move, I suppose."

Without much regard, he tore up the missive and moved on to the next bit of news for the day.

As the missive eventually passed Rafael's gaze, a tinge of disgust quickly swept across his face. 

"Ya Ilahi! Awful, truly awful.. Debauchery has certainly plagued those cities, surely! I had expected better from the Church. They will come to be judged. Heavily."

With a scrunch of his nose, he gingerly tossed the letter to the wayside!

Bon, the armless goblin child squints at the message a little confused: "Can pinkez, twiggiez agh shû have kubz wubever izi partner iz?! Izi would explain whi there are zo magh ob iziz.." 

"Let them marry who they want," proclaimed Helena of Formindon before a cup of tea. "My only concern is; did the High Pontiff approve..? And the curia..?" she stood from the living room, cup pressed between her hands. "Canonism might be dead. We killed it."