gemisun.png?ex=6600844a&is=65ee0f4a&hm=0

Haelunor1.png.3cf6893546636a3757a2d2a78a5868ad.png

Issued as of 6th of Sun's Smile

Year 171 of the Second Age

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Throughout the ages and across generations, us Mali have founded ourselves entangled in conflicts over political matters, beliefs, religions, and diverse ideals. While attempts at elven unity have been made, a singular success was achieved under the brutal rule of Kalenz Uradir. However, subsequent efforts beyond this brief unity have mostly ended in failure.

Allow me to be succinct, as I am a mere civilian without influence in governmental or diplomatic affairs. My lengthy existence has exposed me to witness the irreparable damage caused by the unity of the human race. Mali ears carried as trophies around one's neck, the beheading of our Oem'iian left as grim decorations in the lands of Brother Horen—these are all stark manifestations of the brutal consequences of their accord.

This is not an accusation against the Valah; rather, it acknowledges their limited understanding due to their short lifespan, often leading them to eradicate what they cannot control, or comprehend.

Therefore, I implore the decision makers of those of Brother Malin to set aside ancient rivalries and collaborate. Put aside disputes over superiority and, most importantly, relinquish arrogance. 

The inevitable rise of the Holy Orenian Empire looms on the horizon, with the human race growing stronger by the day. 

Thus, my simple recommendation is for elves to unite, do not let childish bickerings be the cause for our extinction. 

I trust in the wisdom of your respective governments to explore the details, whether it involves creating an entity akin to the Elven Union (EU) or forming a more cohesive front, reminiscent of the unity achieved under Kalenz Uradir.

Signed, 

Usamea An'asul

MAEHR'SAE HIYLUN'EHYA

AME NAE EVAREH

VELULAEI Y NAE ILUMEH

Spoiler

clickbait much lol

"Where have I heard this before." Mutters a High Princess

"She's got a point, but elves are more stubborn than dwarves, for some reason." Mused Raziel, "Petty Lords and Ladies of small towns are too busy to call themselves King, High Prince or Emperor. Just because they rule a backwater village."

The Silver Lubba peered over the missive "Then there ought to be change. I cannot see unity work when all but a few despise each other's existence, though perhaps them despising something greater could work" he calmly stated then as he laid the missive onto his desk before continuing on with his day

"Well, I am no elf, but the truth is that Usamea An'asul has got a point. If I were an elf I would seriously consider the possibility of forming an Elven Union." muttered the Imperial scholar Marc Galbraith upon reading the missive.

Yera Silveira shrugs on reading the missive, muttering to herself. "Honestly, I wouldn't mind it. If there were a strong active elven leader willing to lead an empire or kingdom and unite all Mali..."

An old Mali'fenn looks over the missive and sighs, "Because the last time we united, it was lasting...." 

The Saneyir overlooked the writing of his old friend "Our Father awaits our unity"

"If Healun'or stops trying to conquer the rest of the elven nations then maybe."
Mused a particular druid of ashen skin.

Spoiler

Elvish Babylon moment

Edited by High_On_Math

Valindra shook her head in disappointment. 

"... No, no thank you. I prefer valah-flavored power-struggles."

"Unity? I believe the war he mongered is referred to as the 'Silver Subjugation', and all they took was an empty village. Nevaehlen does ne, nor ever did, reside in his grasp. The land perhaps, but not the people or its culture."

A tall, sunlit elfess would scoff in amusement, turning to a nearby elfess with glowing skin,

"Besides, friendships are already being reformed between the Sea and Wood. The 'Ame have simply always preferred to keep away from the 'Thilln due to their unnecessarily antagonistic social hostility. Even if an elven Empire formed, it would not last forever. It never does."

Spoiler

@Candle

[[ I am aware it is Kalenz mentioned, not Kolvar. This is an IRP response. ]]

"Ni, ni need for this, it won't work, never ever. A pipe dream for sure."

Ember seemed rather adamant that an empire of elves will only falter and dissolve within weeks, its better to be conquered by humans that allow silly short sighted people take hold of elven kind.

however- one day, they will be united, whether they like it or not