[9.0] Combat Rules Patch Notes

Spoopy_Duck

lector

Add a link to the horse rules

10 minutes ago, Spoopy_Duck said:

ust be said in #rp

I dont understand why a halt emote cant be performed in shout when most people run to try and escape being emoted at, making it hard to perform in #rp

Sir this changes nothing...

I don't get why the 'invisible' rule is still in play, such a bizarre addition of

"oh just ignore bob being stabbed over there he doesn't exist trust me bro"

And the combat lock addition feels like just kicking the can down the road instead of a definitive change.

Just now, Sarven said:

I don't get why the 'invisible' rule is still in play, such a bizarre addition of

So that when people roll up on a crp they cant emote watching it to get irp info when they aren't allowed to join

2 minutes ago, Sarven said:

And the combat lock addition feels like just kicking the can down the road instead of a definitive change.

Pancho responded to the first half of this as for the change to the rule the poll I did about a month ago was in favor of keeping the rule with just a longer timer.

3 minutes ago, Sarven said:

it's anti metagame:

"Oh, bob over there? Yeah, he's an azdrazi, how I know? Well, he just turned into one in a combat scene that happened a block away from me but I didn't get attacked because of the CRP lock!"

Forgive the lack of knowledge here, but has it always been #rp only or could you also have halted someone in #shout prior to this amendment? 

2 minutes ago, NightcastorKitty said:

Forgive the lack of knowledge here, but has it always been #rp only or could you also have halted someone in #shout prior to this amendment? 

Always has been.

spurfiel you are evil i hate you

spurfiel you are amazing i love you

30 minutes should be the standard for CRP lock with an added 30 minutes for the rally bell, people are slow man and any person doing any kind of mineman military rp knows this