RE: Veletz v. Coalition

Greehn

15 minutes ago, Llir said:

bro it's april fools chill

Not to us, not to the people who wasted hours out of their free time to fight. Hours wasted for grinding, hours spent on a game meant to be fair for all. It wasn’t, I said this war would end badly and like always i’m right. You’re lucky this didn’t turn into Acre v Oren, it was close to infact it did to a certain extent. How impossible is it for staff to realize immediate intervention is more important than broken now fix later. You weren’t involved in the war, you don’t know how many people set round the clock timers to grind resources for a war that was unfair. Disappointing to see you admit this was an april fools. When evidence says otherwise, we had no one supporting us why is that? Why was our group villainized to the extremes that they were for what? for rp consequences? Seriously, I don’t understand how neglectful the people meant to run the server actually are, projects delayed, codes meant to be implemented don’t get added instead we get slice of life gui menus and fishing, this isn’t how you promote retention, this isn’t how you grow the server it’s how you stagnate it. Don’t turn into alex where all you respond when someone gives you critism or a critique with “cope” this war could’ve been fun but instead it ended with severed friendships which could’ve been avoided. 

yeah okay **** you i played minecraft all day and i lost thanks for turning my chunks off @Greehn**** you again april fools okay not funny

DUDE>... NMOT FUNNY.... WE VELETZERS ARE STEPPED ON ENOUGH  from the STAFF TEAM... STOP THE OPPRESSION...

IT’S MARCH 31ST IN PST FOR 18 MORE MINUTES YOU CAN’T DO THIS YET :seethe: 

2 hours ago, DeusVult said:

Hey there everyone! Greehn is making this thread as a joke, but whoops! it isnt lol

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBJM3RZUvnoK83image.png?ex=661cab0b&is=660a360b&hm=d0b3e2fefee109d75ec8601f026e6fde46b173a87dbf7597fa12dfa750d71b85&=mflLPnC4NH7hLOyxvGgCjhIN32brI/edit

In case it wasn't clear that google doc was bait, we did check the logs for file modifications to the war server, and compared the alleged code modifications against decompiled versions of the plugins directly from the war server. From what I can tell, the version in use at the time was correct and the modifications are not real.

Apologies that we hit on a touchy subject for some, we had the ideas of "packet priority" and "20 tps fix" initially, and just needed something to frame it around, so we went with the most recent war, we did not mean to rub salt in the wound or make fun of people's concerns.

Find my pages

bro is an actual menace he got me good LOL

5 hours ago, Smmer said:

Not to us, not to the people who wasted hours out of their free time to fight. Hours wasted for grinding, hours spent on a game meant to be fair for all. It wasn’t, I said this war would end badly and like always i’m right. You’re lucky this didn’t turn into Acre v Oren, it was close to infact it did to a certain extent. How impossible is it for staff to realize immediate intervention is more important than broken now fix later. You weren’t involved in the war, you don’t know how many people set round the clock timers to grind resources for a war that was unfair. Disappointing to see you admit this was an april fools. When evidence says otherwise, we had no one supporting us why is that? Why was our group villainized to the extremes that they were for what? for rp consequences? Seriously, I don’t understand how neglectful the people meant to run the server actually are, projects delayed, codes meant to be implemented don’t get added instead we get slice of life gui menus and fishing, this isn’t how you promote retention, this isn’t how you grow the server it’s how you stagnate it. Don’t turn into alex where all you respond when someone gives you critism or a critique with “cope” this war could’ve been fun but instead it ended with severed friendships which could’ve been avoided. 

this is most certainly bait

I will pray for you.

A bit of a swing & a miss.
Giving me 'Veletz-Flashbacks' of 2 months of barely any RP because everyone hiding in their houses & bad faith banditry by Veletz-side because they kept taking L's almost every WC & were hurting for gear. 

Nice bait (Not buying it though XD)

Even though it is a sensitive topic for people, I think it was a great little prank for April Fools. ;)

46 minutes ago, MrMojoMordor said:

A bit of a swing & a miss.
Giving me 'Veletz-Flashbacks' of 2 months of barely any RP because everyone hiding in their houses & bad faith banditry by Veletz-side because they kept taking L's almost every WC & were hurting for gear. 

bait or yap?