TO THE BASTARDS OF BALIAN

Amari wondered if there would ever be a Haense Ruthern that wasn't so blood thirsty. After all, if they climbed so high, it would hurt when they fell.

"Looks like the Haenseni Rutherns should spend more time in a classroom of history, than on the training grounds." Grumbled an aging Knight. Percy de Lyons tired of this stupid fighting.

Garen made preperations in his home, Valwyck. Ready to stand beside the Rutherns for whatever may come.

“I hope they know what they’re doing. It was bound to blow up eventually I suppose.” Remarked the old regent, Ser Rickard.

Ratibor's brow furrowed as he heard calls for battle and bloodshed repeated and murmered by the other men working the fields, setting his hoe aside and setting another bushel of freshly threshed grain aside the road. His jaw set tight in thought, but if the Haenseman was forced to pick a side, he knew which would be his choice. 

"Let them do as they please, if blades are drawn on Balianese. I won't stand idly by. I'm sure none of us will. If they so desire to go down the path of Veletz and attempt to enforce their will on other nations. Then we will preserve as we always have." stated Achillius as the tavern was cleaned from the evenings events.

"War between Haense and Balian? This is niet dobry for the economy..." Tiber the Tibertacular commented on the recent happenings in the world.

Erik Kortrevich, Baron of Koravia, awaited the intense rivalry to unfold.

Spoiler

image.png.0836b1529327ca2b5c955a18db919a94.png

"Alright gentlemen, I will be taking wagers. Let's have some popcorn, shall we?" said Henry Arthur Haverlock, Duke of Blackworth from his home in Ravenmire.

19 minutes ago, Javert said:

"Alright gentlemen, I will be taking wagers. Let's have some popcorn, shall we?" said Henry Arthur Haverlock, Duke of Blackworth from his home in Ravenmire.

Ottavia of Stassion nodded along with Henry "Get me some aswell will you! I must show this to my Sister-In-Law" she walked off to show the missive to Charlotte 

@Kitomine

Konstantin as he looks to his friend, Vasily as they sharing a vintage of Carrion Black in New Valdev, commenting, "I love feuds, call it family feud!" @Mamluk

Spoiler

Steve Harvey-Hosted 'Family Feud' Continues Ratings Surge, Tops All  Gameshows in Demo

1 minute ago, Optimus420 said:

Konstantin as he looks to his friend, Vasily as they sharing a vintage of Carrion Black in New Valdev, commenting, "I love feuds, call it family feud!" @Mamluk

Reveal hidden contents

Steve Harvey-Hosted 'Family Feud' Continues Ratings Surge, Tops All  Gameshows in Demo

Vasily would sip on some Carrion Black as he responds to his friend Konstatin "Family do nay matter!"

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, Javert said:

Sir Magnus walking into the feast hall with some popcorn in his hand would look around scowling at all the people, knowing they want his precious popcorn saying to them all  "I'm not sthhawing my booodoy popcown."

36 minutes ago, seannie said:

"War between Haense and Balian? This is niet dobry for the economy..." Tiber the Tibertacular commented on the recent happenings in the world.

Spoiler

sxxb1lkkeis41.jpg

11 minutes ago, Marshi said:

Ottavia of Stassion nodded along with Henry "Get me some aswell will you! I must show this to my Sister-In-Law" she walked off to show the missive to Charlotte 

@Kitomine

Charlotte snorted with laughter. "And they disowned mea a decade after I married out! What a bunch of pathetic good for nothings." The ex-Ruthern cackled. "Karma Dem, Karma. Y hope he loses everything, that'd be greatly amusing. Stassion was always better than you, dear borsa." She murmured to herself.