TO DENOUNCE A CONSTITUTION

Gemini

"It will be interesting what transpires in Haelun'or." A Mali comment after hearing the news within the lands of Savoy "It will remain to be seen if some of the citizens of Haelun'or will embrace this, or lash out like undeveloped children."

"If this would mean the instability of the council AND the nation would be resolved, she can count on my support" Karel would say

Saphielle Heithyra reads through the missive, her eyes widening, as she reaches the voting of her friend becoming sohaer. the corners of her lips turning upwards. "I knew she'd make it this far!" She exclaims.

"Something to note, then" The Silver Princess dipped her head.

From her home, Valindra grinned wickedly. “The fall of Dimaethor’s vile spawn begins.”

5 hours ago, Kiiwi said:

Ayliana Valwynn stood tall as she looked across the city from her balcony within her home, the Sohaer smiling as she knew change was to come.

”We ride to the different nations tomorrow.”

She tells her Okarir’san @Havsbris_

A neutral 'Thill paladin gives a thumbs up as she thinks back to her time working as a medic alongside Ayliana. Briefly, she smiles, for she was fond of those times.

"Unfathomably based upon the reasonable functions and principles of politics and the legal system within Haelun'or," Philip III says over a game of fox-throwing as he hears the news. It was met with great approval around the camp grounds! @Kiiwi

Kolvar Valwynn- the newly appointed Okairir'hiylun roamed throughout the halls of the Valwynn manor, a never ending smile resting on her features as she held the current missive in her pale grasp. "The citizens of elCihi are in good hands with you now in the position of Sohaer, my dear Lari'onn; Ayliana" Chriped the elfess from the numerous hallways she was pacing down, soon gathering her papers to make a missive regarding the revival of the Haelunorian Clinc! 

Snail Pixel Icon 2 - Free To Use
"What do you think, Seth?"

Elarhil Sullas sat, his legs over the side of his bed in the Sullas Calith'ehya manor, a missive in his lap. Upon an open palm of the high elf was Seth, a racing snail. Slowly but surely, the gastropod slithered from skin onto the paper, travelling diagonally till it reached Elarhil's knee. Then with a cupped hand Seth was retrieved - the paper left slimed. Elarhil quirked a corner of his mouth downwards.

"Hm."

Looking curiously upon the names over the missive, a beautiful sailor returning from a fateful voyage acknowledges the choices in government. "While a step towards greater privileges for our blessed citizens, Still our representative democracy seems to still represent specific interest groups. I wish our most true guardians to represent US well! If only so we may return soon to our true democracies" 

He looked out towards the horizon, having thought his debate was quite good though! 

Reading the missive once more, a toga'd elf hefts his eyebrow high. Noticing the names of all the new councilmembers... "Valwynn?" He suddenly drops his missive in shock. He affixes his laurel over his head and grimaces before he leaves his home. "Such a... 'close sisterly community' all suddenly together on the council..." He clears his throat, adjusting his himation over his shoulder

A courtier arrives to deliver Minuvas the missive "Oh? How curious, the Sohaer was living under my roof? I suppose she'll need to return to the Silver State to lead her nation, but perhaps this spells the beginning of a new relationship between us..."

Empress Anastasia heard the news from her husband, and with eagerness to meet this new leader of the world she informed her dearest sister-in-law the Countess Vanderfall about the two of them, along with other members of the Council of State, making a visit soon.

@libertyybelle

Edited by Eryane

“As things should be” sighed the Okarir’nor, the Viradiraar, the Valwynn.

Cailin Ni'Leya read over the missive, jumping round in excitement! "I knew she could do it! I knew she could do it!" She squealed, hugging the parchment close - as if it was her mother there.