OH FATHER, WHERE ARE YOU?

Sir Ludolf Barclay signed the cross for his former liege.

Sir Yvian Galken traced the lorraine over his breastplate, for he owed much to the now since passed Herzog. His duties and loyal fervor long since re-affirmed and solidified for Sir Brandt, once a squire of his order, now the liege lord and Grossmeister. 

The Black Swordsman, being stuck under occupation on the Iron River Bank, looks across the stretch of water that separated the occupied zone and Waldenia and frowns gravely the invitation never reaches him. :Doom:

17 hours ago, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

The Black Swordsman, being stuck under occupation on the Iron River Bank, looks across the stretch of water that separated the occupied zone and Waldenia and frowns gravely the invitation never reaches him. :Doom:

The ghost of Leon Barclay hunts his sun until he adds the most honourable Kato Oijin, Master of Steel in the invitations.

From across the river did a set of eyes find the news posted along the road, the woman's brow furrowed in a bit of irony at such a sight posted.

"Tch," The woman's heavy boot steps resounded amongst the fields of wheat she tended to across the land for Aaun, "Sounds like m'lady's plights bu' in th' ci'y i'self.... Wonder why they don' ever did i' fer Petsch & th' Herrlichkeit fam'ly?" The brunette's long, braided locks draped over her shoulder as her Scottish accent went unanswered within the golden fields; the scythe whisked away the wheat, bundling it under her arms as she continued on, repairing the irrigation of the land that had been neglected for years.

"Yuh'd think they be takin' care of their own kind wit' tha' kind uh irony...." No one would answer the brunette as she worked away in silence after that, minding her own business as the missive was dismissed from her thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, within the south sat a lumberjack growing into her much older years. She'd kept up on what news she could of lands she'd been in decent standings with in the least over the years & was mainly staying at home recently to relax from the hard days of toiling away in the woods.

Seeing such news as she'd taken the opportunity to check in made her furrow her brow a bit in confusion.

"Huh, so they give a scheisse about a dead duke, but not for the men who helped structure their laws?" Zemzy Oakheart would question herself as she sat by the fireplace, a boar of considerable size at this point had grown over the years as it lay beside her feet in content. "Looks like another iler takin advantage of their power again, I hope they haven't lost their one brain cell the last time I visited so long ago.... What do yew think, Borealis?" The woman asked her companion beside her feet, its tusks much longer now as it looked up to her with a yawn. "....Fair, they're.. doing what they can to survive at this point.... Hope things don't burn down like the 'aherals did recently.... I pray they don't come knockin on our doors next...."

43 minutes ago, Zemzy_Oakheart said:

From across the river did a set of eyes find the news posted along the road, the woman's brow furrowed in a bit of irony at such a sight posted.

"Tch," The woman's heavy boot steps resounded amongst the fields of wheat she tended to across the land for Aaun, "Sounds like m'lady's plights bu' in th' ci'y i'self.... Wonder why they don' ever did i' fer Petsch & th' Herrlichkeit fam'ly?" The brunette's long, braided locks draped over her shoulder as her Scottish accent went unanswered within the golden fields; the scythe whisked away the wheat, bundling it under her arms as she continued on, repairing the irrigation of the land that had been neglected for years.

"Yuh'd think they be takin' care of their own kind wit' tha' kind uh irony...." No one would answer the brunette as she worked away in silence after that, minding her own business as the missive was dismissed from her thoughts.

Meanwhile, within the south sat a lumberjack growing into her much older years. She'd kept up on what news she could of lands she'd been in decent standings with in the least over the years & was mainly staying at home recently to relax from the hard days of toiling away in the woods.

Seeing such news as she'd taken the opportunity to check in made her furrow her brow a bit in confusion.

"Huh, so they give a scheisse about a dead duke, but not for the men who helped structure their laws?" Zemzy Oakheart would question herself as she sat by the fireplace, a boar of considerable size at this point had grown over the years as it lay beside her feet in content. "Looks like another iler takin advantage of their power again, I hope they haven't lost their one brain cell the last time I visited so long ago.... What do yew think, Borealis?" The woman asked her companion beside her feet, its tusks much longer now as it looked up to her with a yawn. "....Fair, they're.. doing what they can to survive at this point.... Hope things don't burn down like the 'aherals did recently.... I pray they don't come knockin on our doors next...."

"Rent free" cackled one Ludrik Katzak after seeing his beloved Duke give the stalker something

Spoiler

TaketheL.png

1 hour ago, Zemzy_Oakheart said:

Sir Ludolf Barclay tries to survive in a dying Duchy!

Spoiler

image.png