The extermination of elves and mages by milkman

PLFilkomPL

Spoiler

@mika1278i found the perfect man for you

Edited by Turbo_Dog
Meant to be ooc spoiler

“The milk man has descended.” Drawled a cabal of robed men, surrounding a singular milk bottle in a circle. The floor was covered in a horrific pentagram, all made from that very milk.

”Milk man. Save us from the elves and mages.” They prayed.

"Wha' 'n t'ah name o' Knox is t'is? Glad t'ese EVIL SCHEMES 'ave been THWAR'ED!" says Mimosa Applefoot, a proud halfling nationalist

I have hidden a number of replies on this topic. Please remember that this is an IC forum and posts must either be IC or hidden behind a spoiler.

U5ejDzu.png

[!]

A Prophecy would envelope the mind of the infamous M̵̮͑ ̶̖̋I̷̥͛ ̵̨̿L̵͉̆ ̵̣̽Ḱ̶̥ ̶̙̂M̴͚̕ ̵̗͂A̷̭̅ ̸͍̀N̴̫͐, his eyes glossed over in pearly essence that is both pale and pristine. Stained with the broth of life's sustenance....

A cow grazes in a field, turning directly to face the ethereal form that has overtaken you with a deadpan stare. Tufts of grass fall from its maw.

"Kill Aleksandr II."

The aforementioned prophecy is an official ST Event™ sponsored prophetic vision, only visible to the chosen and maybe those other guys, I guess. Do what you will with this information.

Acalmaehr Sethironn'an witnesses the milkmen in awe and terror, seeing their supporters grow in the dozens.

2 hours ago, DISCOLIQUID said:
Spoiler

An elven mage prepares to join the milkman in fighting against elves and mages

Spoiler

We, the Poles, have become death. The destroyers of elven realms...