Trust your gut, embrace the chaos, and bully Orenians, how I accidentally founded Numendil.

SimplySeo

my orenian programming tells me to shit talk you aggressively in the quotes but im a reformed man

maybe dwarves and humans can be friends after all

1 minute ago, MaltaMoss said:

my orenian programming tells me to shit talk you aggressively in the quotes but im a reformed man

maybe dwarves and humans can be friends after all

strap my body to a rocket with an Urguani flag and point it at Providence

90% of my decisions are based on whether I think it's funny or not. Make of this what you will.

Random RP decisions can lead you on funny paths.

I played my char Raziel in Fenn because of a friend. One day he ran into a certain 'Ivarielle'... i thought it'd be funny to have him pledge loyality to her cause (she offered to make him pancakes... he was 5!)

raziel is 130 now and still a diehard celianorian

"Five days after he connected me, DrHope went to an event and PK'd. Leaving me without a reason to really anchor Uther in Cartref Mor."

:3

22 minutes ago, SimplySeo said:

In no small part because I have no ******* idea how we got this far.

Collective mental Illness Spice of the same flavor.

it's really fucked up that I didn't know simplyseo was malchvult until like a week ago

You’re a bastard for making adunians popular again

Big ups

50 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

You’re a bastard for making adunians popular again

Revenge of the (rune)Smith

this is a great post. I think its a great work on how lotc actually works. Inspires me to try out diff types of rp aswell!

Kinda funny how Leoni was inspired by this guy in an interesting way after basically throwing herself at several different aenguls for salvation, including becoming a templar. Maybe not the way Uther would want, but she was inspired nonetheless. I've been having fun having a similar mindset towards Miss Leoni. Great post, honestly hilarious to read that the whole journey now written about as history IRP was just... random and happened on accident. 

Good read, and thanks for creating a community that’s brought me a lot of fun and genuine RP every time I come to visit. Making your own decisions and figuring out what you have fun with / what you find interesting is the best way to play the server.