A STUDY INTO THE HOUSE OF HOREN AND ALSTION

seannie

Daniel, like any respectable son of Horen, swears fealty to the House of Alstion.

"Cope" Manfred would chuckle to himself sending the missive to his Von Aert cousins (@Vermy). "Pertinaxi blood flows in my veins and I can feel the seething resentment of the author all the way here in Arichsdorf; consider achieving something to rival Renatus and then someone might take this drivel seriously" With an amused shake of his head he'd toss the poor excuse for an academic study into the fire, propping up his feet and returning to his well earned afternoon nap.

Maxim snores himself to sleep after a job well done

55 minutes ago, Narthok said:

"Cope" Manfred would chuckle to himself sending the missive to his Von Aert cousins (@Vermy). "Pertinaxi blood flows in my veins and I can feel the seething resentment of the author all the way here in Arichsdorf; consider achieving something to rival Renatus and then someone might take this drivel seriously" With an amused shake of his head he'd toss the poor excuse for an academic study into the fire, propping up his feet and returning to his well earned afternoon nap.

"Thank GOD Pertinax founded Renatus. Where would the world be without this title they founded?" asks Daniel.

Spoiler

can you guys stop trying to copyright a title from 2011 that you only first used in 2018?

im sure all the phoenix revolutionaries would let you use it all you want, but it's rly cringe to try copyright the title as if you invented it