Moderation Recruitment Drive 2023

annabanana1014

Moderation Recruitment

DeTL6PwldwY1evVp8BZ3jSackHKnSENNxowhhOM7LBxOJi9IRBi2VGysGLndOBEdFpRE-dSlzbdk4RyeB3j2qoSHtbWgHY5CVR64ywzNkgX6QFo0K1z2VUiXzF9jE5I6ZLsBR4tM4JCUImogUupmcNA

ewXYTGAvKqtss2fdlifDMaw5MgEG194yWK-LrUQ-E09wf6fETnTVk9FGEnNl2OkHY89q9ybqbWijBrP-ddkZGMgqijFypvcj4yFmxaaseYGGRCZ9JtLwrPbfc1iqGRv6ud5n3fpkfM6UOCcwlWSelTE

The Moderation Team is currently looking for new members! While we are (of course) open to old members to return, we would love to see some new faces. We wish to have more varying opinions from the LotC player base so that we can achieve the best solution to all issues. The Moderation team works firsthand with the player base to ensure that everything runs smoothly, and that LotC is a safe and welcoming environment for all. 

What do you do in Moderation?

All moderators will do the work below:

Rules and Policies

Joining the Moderation Team allows you to get a deeper insight into server policies and rulings. You can be a part of the change to further make the server better. A few examples of rules that are changed frequently are combat rules, raid rules, and any thievery rules. 

Appeals and Reports

Moreover, you will also be a part of the discussion of appeals and reports which assists LotC into a safer place. All opinions from each moderator matters so that we can make the best decision possible. 

Projects

During your time as a moderator, you will have the opportunity to pursue various different projects,. This may be working towards better safety policies, better theft/heist rules, or better rules for conflict situations.

Three Sects of the Team:

Moderators can focus on one or more sections. 

Server Moderation

Server Moderators will take in-game tickets to help the player base firsthand. These tickets can be helping someone who is stuck in a hole or all the way to watching over a 80v80 pvp conflict. Tickets are made daily by the LotC community and it is the responsibility of server moderation to ensure they are done in a timely manner.

Conflict Moderation

Conflict Moderators will deal with restructuring and implementing new war rules while also being in-charge of the in-game wars. They will ensure that everything is fair and that no cheating is involved during the war.

Forum Moderation

Forum Moderators are in charge of ensuring that the forums are a safe and welcoming environment. They will complete any reported content that the player base reports while also going through the forums themselves to make sure that everything is up to the forum guidelines. 

Current Team:

Admin

Current members of Moderation:

DeTL6PwldwY1evVp8BZ3jSackHKnSENNxowhhOM7LBxOJi9IRBi2VGysGLndOBEdFpRE-dSlzbdk4RyeB3j2qoSHtbWgHY5CVR64ywzNkgX6QFo0K1z2VUiXzF9jE5I6ZLsBR4tM4JCUImogUupmcNA

There's only eight moderators???

perhaps after recruiting the next lot don't let half of them be sacked again. not enough mods.

if you wanted me to be a moderator you should have just asked

every time i debate and every time i go through my recent messages and make people talk me out of it....... unless......

Man, that’s crazy

could not pay me to do it

glad you guys finally removed maltamoss

Good luck on the recruitment drive! Hope things go smooth and the team is able to add on mods to help with the workload.