DEMANDS FOR VIKELA.

Lurdoic Irongut dips his head, reading over the missive. "Hopefulleh teh Kin'dom o' Vikela opts for the wiser route"

*Takes the notice to vikela the elder mali walking casualy reading over the paper* "hmm I am sorry my old friends. It pains me that your wisdom did not pass down as water flows down the mountens. gimli metal fist... jorvan starbreaker bjorn cottonwood, kazarin.... to see a master to take your seat, it warms my heart yet it is not his place to make the jugment and I can not intrust my gift to you. to a king like this.

"

Grelu Irgard would read the news at his personal library with a smoking pipe in that he would puff before saying. 

"Alroight roight back to work aye. Meh soldiers need to do t'eir duteh t'en aye.  T'e banners s'all roise for Urguan aye." 

Cerrick Fenifaer looked at the missive, throwing it aside. “I’ll send this honorless cow to the slaughter, so you determine it necessary.” @Willstertheking2

Erik of Irongut reads the missive from the Urguan barracks and frowns. "Guess Ah might get tha chance ta fight sooner than Ah thought..." he grumbles to himself before marching off.

Kalgrimmor sighs

Mika Anarion looks at the destruction of the previous location of vikela as they were settling into the new lands "Well, it is a bit late to get them back to Lurin now, isn't it?"

Igor Stonehammer lofts his ... hammer, a keg of beer in his other hand. " 'ATE ELVES! SIMPLE AS!"

----

John furrowed his brows, looking at the missive - gnarled hands grasping the paper, trembling. "Another druid grove being-- oh. Oh. They're void magi, nevermind."

Narithen Karvit notices the- well, notice. 

"...Jeez." He murmurs. "These people."

Andria looks to the missive “they just finished a war  of their enemies that did the same as they are doing.” eyes harden looking to the missive “We are not even within the mountain range.” 

A helmed man reading this missive within the confines of the Iron Horde pumped a fist towards the air, loudly declaring in his little cave.
"WAGH- er... nae, that's not right. ARU? ...One o th'two!"

Edited by SlitheryC1

A Dwed who had previously remained far from his Kin heard the news of the ultimatum from one of his numerous sons. Having thought it over, Urugail Hailstorm decided to pack his belongings and finally return home.

"Death tae th'enemies o' Urguan. Oi shall pay me ol' friend Sigrun a visit."

Luthien sits by the campfire infront of the tent as she gazes over the notice, she seemed to frown and realized that her people was dealing with this while trying to free her. A rise of guilt and burden rose from her.