New Path Leading to a New Beginning

LupinCrystal

Spoiler

fFZxtjBKXSFyj0xqpQhBPTx8z93AgKsnOSyK_1DkvliB37-n29IQBOIQRxPmgfyPQcZ5IP_0e_ZLmmoJtgIWbY_IlQwSh5ZBkoHEOqeqiyyOV_XhVuZBqaRCtJ_qtnuSgYapLZffMtL2aCyHIuE1pGI

New Path Leading to a New Beginning

B_qijmWtHKqp-gCj5--2ZJCvlxYMo9MkTHKle64-S-ndqFzU94Ga38M4bibGtDORYjY-Ob6fS9LWsaAbfK4GcYBhxuVIsUBA0sktf9seLElGWg_HHv8mk5KnfT1psluADEJJNKQ7RSfUFdGG1RUWMzw

LxllELvvITJ0D4PrjZm97zbZV65Bnu1h9SgtjkAKQD2XSyxJ6DaKfedi9ujUlu0NKkC7ZzkYwtd36C0PGb2IoZvMFzBGvjDVIbS2vaJBwI1BvSsiVQipwB52WDRQ9MgQdxq7kGpuiKLDC57Mq06akZo

s7GgiGmltLtAbcZlC2ikC_zTQUkU8JqRQeQIDy3HMm-plQ2LGfyfCYzhetNXukIQtYMMZAcNWOLGqDIz4zPsJcddmF1K1xCmLwMsKWr_KNyJAdWxabLQXcR6IYZlj7vbHE5UTEappGd1X4iuf_U_ktM

To all distinguished denizens of The Barony of Vikela,

With great joy and profound respect, we convene to herald a momentous occasion that shall forever resound with the echoes of valor and nobility. Hearts filled with both fondness and earnest determination, the time has arrived for us, sisters of title, to gracefully bid adieu to the bygone generation of leadership. In this cherished moment, as the current Baroness, I pass the crown on to my older, yet no less ambitious and dream-filled sister, for the betterment of our beloved domain. Let us embrace the hereafter with a sense of familial guidance, camaraderie, as we embark together on this voyage of yearning and commitment.

The Most Serene State of Lurin will allow us to emanate an aura of gallantry and chivalry as we congregate in the respected Eshtaelite Church, nestled within the calm embrace of Lurin's foundations, in accordance with our hallowed customs. 

The gentle embrace of The Grand Harvest  Year 1936,  shall bestow its blessings upon this auspicious day, dispelling all shadows of uncertainty and kindling the flames of courage and determination. As the newly-appointed Baroness to take their rightful place, the domain shall witness the embodiment of virtues befitting a noble defender, resolute in their dedication to the principles of honor, bravery, and loyalty.

Following the coronation, the newly adorned Baroness shall address her new Barony, illuminating the path forward and inspiring us with their unwavering commitment to uphold the virtues that define true champions of the realm. In order to celebrate the opening of this new chapter in Vikelian history, we shall feast and party. 

It is with great pride and honor that we extend an invitation to all esteemed citizens & Officials who hold the domain close to their hearts.

List of Invitations 

Mika Anarion The Most Serene State of Lurin and his citizens | @mika1278

ARISTOCRACY OF VIKELA

Chief Ehrendil Taliameonn and His seed @DrunkCapybaraa

Her Grace, Princess Beatrice Ishe and  any remaining line of Ishe.  @JuniperSeason

Lady Lunah Vanari and their House. @Arashiha

Lord Ahmanu Chaephyra and their House.   @THEKINGOFPIRATS 

Lord Roy d'Avre and their house @CombatRolePlay

Lady Floria Kaeronin  Their House @Pixicat

Len'velulaei Knight order @Pixicat

The Crimson Raven Corp @THEKINGOFPIRATS 

FOREIGN DELEGATIONS & SPECIAL INVITATIONS

His Royal Highness, Balon Eiriksson Ruric and their Citizens @sneakybandit 

Her Highness, Princess Veralya Wynasul, Light of the Principality of Talar'nor and their Citizens, As well as the Vira’tir  | @Amuletic

The inhabitants of the Mothers Grove   @WaveLincoln

Master, Godric ap Easworth, Head of Easworth and his noble pedigree Immortalshadowz

Lady Pavline-Matilda Frederika Montalt @growingivy 

Lady, Niccy Elia Geseir and Their peerage. @Niccy

Madoc @Sewer_Rat

Kosher Daesmon and His pedigree @Pancho

We ask that weapons remain sheathed, and fighting cease during these times.

VALLLO TOUJOU COURI VALLHIUW

Her Ladyship, Larissa De Astrea, The Baroness of Vikela, Unbuntu, Vinovia, & Uherie

-pjQ-rO1ETb9Pbal1T1hgvHfME10gGuCXdrDhpVMJdZU4czK0XY9D-HQqWC9RJQdKrT9zvbxhoegtvm9N48WD4L-f9BcU4lZCHBh6MLwvAKhxlb25mYO_NFEvy4jfiA9rxOC71SMSINSpA3gEszs484

boshBOLmsB8vCopqcasPo8CRbddqorWxtYNF9y1ABo718MX7MyBxtwgAQUqUeVPHFR5AeK_5RgjBBlMospixa_JJEh7fLZzP8XDZVkRLy9gWOu2YPm0l-l-tkrMr6AHy85sBV0bWlQNAbcKSpjZNHos

Spoiler

August 5th, 3 pm est 

Juniper offers a minuscule smile at the missive as she thought of her old friends and how far Vikela has come. She promptly marks her calendar, and prepares to attend the ceremony.

Pavline is staring, trying to figure out why her name is on here... somebody failed to mention this to her!

Godric ap Easworth would receive the invitation by aviary. He would open it, reading the letter before turning to Pavline ( @GrowingIvy). "We have been invited to a Coronation, shall we bring Gaspard and the men of Adria with us in support? Oh and I tell stories on my journey's across the lands... Probably why you been invited."

Edited by ImmortalShadowZ

The elf sat in her room as she red the letter, a soft expression resting on her face before putting the letter down on her desk and headed towards the balcony of her home. She looked up to the sky above, watching the birds play around in the snow white clouds, "Will I be able to do you proud, mother..?" She said to herself, standing there as cold breezes of wind blew against her. @Tigergiri

Niccy received a letter from her father. She looks a little confused, but her father kept a smile on his face, so she proceeded with opening and reading the letter. Reading the letter, Niccy's face began to fill with light and she looked over to her father for confirmation. He nodded, and as he did Niccy jumped off her bed and ran down the stairs and ran to the port. 
"It's time lads! Lose the ropes and set course for Aevos! We're going on a journey!"

1935 Ketch Classic Ketch Segel Boot zum Verkauf - www.yachtworld.de

Walter sat in the Chaephyra Clan Residence's ground floor, sipping his tea while reading the invitation, an impressed expression was concealed behind his mask, "You have done it again, dear Medea. Such marvelous news." He let out a relieved sigh as the efforts that she made were finally paying off "How bad of a friend would I be if I missed this important occasion, of course I will be attenting." He spoke to himself before getting up, tapping his cane on the ground.

Aerin stared off to the city, his arms gently crossed upon the railing of their balcony. The thought of the coronation sitting heavily upon his mind.  "Oh Medea, you've outdone yourself." He chuckled, a smug grin creeping upon his vacant expression. He glanced down, watching the people of Vikela run about their daily lives far below. A small shiver trickling down his spine, suddenly realizing the crowd the event is sure to bring. He would straighten himself before turning to walk away from the balcony. "Im going to need a lot of liquor to get me through this..." He mumbled to himself, shutting the door behind him as he passed.

The rays of the sun would land upon Ahmanu's desk as his shadow was cast on his wall, the wind would lightly graze his hair, as the candles flame that had kept him company through another long night of reading and experimenting would tremble. Snapping out of it, he would turn his chair to the left, in his view the rest of his chambers, as he turned to his left, looking out of the open door to his balcony, as it would slowly let in the light. A quick glance to his right, he remembered that there was still a mess to clean up, as he began to gather books, notes as well as blueprints and putting away at his desk's drawers. One envelope however would catch his eye as he went to stand up to finally attempt to rest and with a sigh he reached out and took it, laying back on his chair, as he slowly began to read.

"Ti, I expected nothing less from her.. she is your daugther after all."

he said, a smile creeping up the Mali'aheral's face, as he stood up, walking out the door of his balcony, as to not alarm his guest, leaning on the railing of his balcony, holding the letter in one hand, his mask in the other, as he turned and look at his left arm before looking at the skies

"I made a promise to you akhi and I do intend to keep it." @Tigergiri

he spoke, perhaps towards an old friend, placing the mask on his chest, before walking back into his chambers shutting the door elegantly behind him.