The Return of PVP Default

itdontmatta

O7 gamer matta 

oh boy SixtyWitty

Haha! October fools guys!

I'm coping and I'm seething, how could you!

The ferrymods aren't real guys, they don't exist.

Judging by the responses I think the Mods need to invest into hiring a PR Team

14 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

shoutout maltamoss

a1.png

a1 (1).png

Hi everyone,

This time I'm actually leaving. Throughout the past two months, my schedule has been getting busier and busier, and I no longer have time for LotC anymore. Truthfully, work has completely swamped me and I want to focus more on my IRL relationships & future grad school. I'm really grateful for the opportunity that @Telanir@ScreamingDingo@Llir and @Heero gave me in the first place, and I'm even more grateful to have worked alongside them as well as@HogoBojo and @squakhawk

@The60th is now the Moderation Admin. I have my full faith in him to do better than I did in every categorical aspect of administrating. I will be sticking around as admin until November 1 to help him transition into the role. After that, I'll be a moderator for a month and then fully make my departure from staff. 

---

Thank you for this opportunity to serve you, and I wish you all nothing but the best.

itdontmatta

For the short time you've been my mod admin, you've been wonderful. Thanks for your time @itdontmatta, hope to see you around again man!

60th has invested constant hours in code and moderation to the server for at least the duration of November 2022 - Present. In that time, he has provided solid critiques of server systems, had a huge hand in just about every project the team has worked on, and helped train and work with new members. Every bit of major code has passed through his hands, every framework has been worked on by him and multiple others (who often he'd keep in line, including myself, due to our immensely difficult personalities).

On the surface, he may seem very distant; but he has been there the whole time. It is an injustice for people to sit here criticizing the decision. He is the only person apart from Urge who has the time and necessary experience to expand his role. He is the only diplomatic GM who addresses things from a point of logic rather than ideology.

If you don't like him, simply speak to him and bring up your ideas for how you'd like to change the server - for instance, with the combat rules people detest so much. Hate CRP Lock? 60th is your best hope of getting rid of it. Frankly, he was very skeptical of CRP Lock during the conversation.

Don't like him? Talk to him.

Think it should have been somebody else? There was nobody else!