WILL AND TESTAMENT OF OTTO LUDOVAR

WILL AND TESTAMENT OF OTTO LUDOVAR

13TH MARGRAVE OF KVASZ

SV3wtobO-R2zaEKUA3-0iQUC3I-za1Jr5oXDrrg_qC-Jj3A0ut4qdWYTjjFuN6ZcQXAMuNqsjPiO3dfVGSfuHNbCvQbsPE6cPFg6xOJeNucwNLFZsxC-dpYOyawbcKkv1pXIBo3HtP2wnLq-m3uVyxM

PENNED BY LYNARD SKYNARD, ATTORNEY AT LAW

PREFACE:

ANYTHING NOT DENOTED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS ASSUMED TO BE PROPERTY OF HENRIK-OTTO JAKOB LUDOVAR, BARON OF ISAAKEV.

I, OTTO JAKOB LUDOVAR, LEAVE THESE EARTHLY ITEMS TO THE FOLLOWING;

• HENRIK-OTTO JAKOB LUDOVAR, ALL THE RELICS AND RESOURCES GATHERED @HogoBojo
  • I LEAVE THE OWNERSHIP OF THE LUDOVAR MINING COMPANY TO THE LARGEST SHAREHOLDER @HogoBojo
  • I LEAVE ALL MY PROPERTY IN VALDEV TO ISAAK LUDOVAR @Blake0205
  • I LEAVE ALL MY CATTLE TO TOR’RUG GOR’KILL @yopplwasupxxx
  • THE BLACK BULAVA SHALL BE GIVEN TO AMLETH DER GRENDOK TO BE GIVEN TO THE NEXT LORD SPEAKER @yopplwasupxxx

LUDOVAR MINING COMPANY

AS THE LARGEST SHARREHOLDER, I LEAVE MY 80 SHARES TO THE FOLLOWING:

• HENRIK-OTTO JAKOB LUDOVAR SHALL ASSUME SIXTY SHARES, @HogoBojo
  • ISAAK LUDOVAR SHALL RECEIVE FIVE SHARES, @Blake0205
  • KLARA LUDOVAR SHALL RECEIVE FIVE SAREES, @annabanana1014
  • FEODOR “FOOTMAN” LUDOVAR  SHALL RECEIVE TWO SHARES, @Millite
  • FREDRICH LUDOVAR SHALL RECEIVE THE LAST EIGHT SHARES @RaijenStars

PERSONAL NOTES TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLES

KLARA LUDOVAR @annabanana1014

Spoiler

To the love of my life and the greatest cousin a man could ask for. Our union was not one either of us chose, yet we made it work. We have worked hard during our tenure and I pray you finally rest. You deserve it more than anyone. Do see our children before you go, it is the thing I most regret. 

HENRIK-OTTO JAKOB LUDOVAR @HogoBojo

Spoiler

To my legal heir and only son, you have grown into a fine man. Listen to the counsel of Isaak and Klara while they are still around. They will guide you as well as I could ever do. Remember to be strong and never forget our humble beginnings as gentry.

LUDVIKA LUDOVAR @zuziee

Spoiler

To my eldest daughter, Ludvika, you have been a wonderful daughter. I wish we had visited more, but I understand you grew busy. I hope you enjoy your life in Balian and continue to live a long and prosperous life and please visit Klara. I fear if none of her daughters visit, she will grow lonely.

REZA LUDOVAR @Majesticpasta

Spoiler

To my youngest daughter, we have been estranged for some time. I have always been here with your mother to support you. Even now as I leave this world, I wished you came to see me. Klara told me that you’ve had a son who has been named the heir of Malkoyva. I hope you raise him as I have tried to teach you and visit Klara in her final years.

FEODOR LUDOVAR @Millite

Spoiler

To my half-brother, Feodor! It has been a long time coming since you were a boy. I still remember when Isaak and I teased you for your lack of promotions in the Brotherhood. I hope you continue your work under the mining company and set an example for Henrik-Otto Jakob, you and Godan knows he might need it.

ISAAK LUDOVAR @Blake0205

Spoiler

To my best friend and brother, I fought hard for you to join me on the Aulic. By the time of this letter, you’ve been one of the greatest Treasurer’s our Kingdom has had to recent memory. Be a good example to our future generations and select a competent successor. As much as I loved Lord Stafyr, he put us into a pickle!

LEONID KORTREVICH @erictafoya

Spoiler

To Lord Leonid, an almost brother-in-law turned into friend on the Aulic. I pray you continue you’re great works within our kingdom and continue the good relations between our ancient houses.

TOR’RUG GOR’KILL @yopplwasupxxx

Spoiler

To Torugr, as many of your companions my time has come. I have left instructions to Henrik-Otto to build you a house on our fief and to financially support you as long as you stay with us. Just try not to eat anymore babies, I beg.

FREDRICH LUDOVAR @RaijenStars

Spoiler

To my cousin Fredrich, you have been an honorable man that all Ludovars should aspire to be. I wish I have been a fraction of the man as you.

VIKTOR LUDOVAR @Legoboy7984

Spoiler

To my nephew Viktor, hopefully you get that promotion you’ve been wanting. If you ever do join the aulic, I know you will do good work.

SIR VIKTOR RUTHERN @ContestedSnow

Spoiler

To His Grace, Viktor var Ruthern, you have been a good friend and ally to have. Keep the good relations between our houses. I am sure our sons and daughters will do great things.

LORD HENRIK AMADOR @critter

Spoiler

To Lord Henrik Amador, I hope you maintain Duma integrity and defend what I fought so hard to install. I have full trust in your abilities to lead and be a great Lord Speaker.

LYKVIK LUDOVAR @Lickspittle

Spoiler

To my other brother, I hope you’re travels at sea last a while longer and drink rum for me.

PRINCESS AMEYLA @Pureimp10

Spoiler

To my daughter in law, treat my son well and make sure he makes the right decisions.

RICKARD NORD @GhostSHTR

Spoiler

To Rickard, you have been a loyal servant and I wish you the best with the rest of your life. Until the next time we see each other.

ALDRIK LUDOVAR @Aidoro

Spoiler

To Aldrik var Aldrik Ludovar, have fun and drink lots of booze. Life doesn't get easier.

ALDRIC LUDOVAR @Pancho

Spoiler

To Aldric var Stanimar Ludovar, hold steadfast to your beliefs and advise my son well. Just don’t pull a blade on any more queens, I beg.

LOTTIE FERSEN @orlesian

Spoiler

To Lottie Fersen, I am unsure about your whereabouts, but I hope you are living comfortably. If you could visit Klara in her final years, I hope she will appreciate the company.

ARTHUR BURKE @xo31

Spoiler

To my loyal friend Arthur Burke, I am unsure whether you’re alive or dead. So I will write it as if you’re alive. You have been a friend and a loyal one at that. You advised me well and never led me astray. Though, we did not agree on your use of magic, I hope you find your place in the world. You deserve it.

TO THE AULIC COUNCIL

Spoiler

To the future of the aulic council, be kind and show respect to those who serve you. 

KING IVAN VIII @indiana105

Spoiler

To the Grand Prince of Kusoraev, Ivan var Alexander Barbanov-Bihar, you will be a strong king. You have had many years to observe and learn. Put them to use and I believe the people will love you as much as you love them.

RHPOaC3a89s7FlEwpc6F885t9uBKSTe5-grJyDvXRCQqY_CqsJsotJpVD1y_wNFmRrHNrVRP1x6Oh3B2lV_3MSm6ULenppLAwZY3HtKARfUOYQuyRncReqoDO5Q4aoolv8q7QrKMLpgBqp2L4qACfEo

(Attached is a rough sketch of Ivan riding into battle)

I had lots of fun on Otto. Appreciate all those who stopped to roleplay with me. O7

CvHyoWB9_u2N5LbU8GO_tCV_GCY2_mFn2uVTMCjZjzHxh5___PNwUSxuoGaZ63QrhRP7YewBNUzz6W6NyUrG22gGI4yVhS0Ebf1b3scxNVXt6zZJFZZYgTDwszwC-tFXwEpd_5D3_RF3N3iZXt5y5fU

_Y11YAqP_4AUSt96fvkb4_TF9VZ5wk-iiMRfWlJ-jXevV1G4G97mtZmLC3b-hLl69JyIPHeMqUjbsTxlTYzOfzAuERzw9bbY4rSYsqSVP2tK-ltGP4NAu9Us4ksLq8V06utdU8ICgcXLFULHdYv3Qzw

pFpbuiFDDkUHrjcfA1AwrpC80Nm28ZE-B3xHknMHzpV3AIRlP23G2234Q-YUxhkzGjL4hn7ovJQsajqOlnk0wWy2JHEQdKs7Vx5U6XknNUceRhfviyssKGRmd3CAoceZAAY_gosFZZ-oJbDig4wIVRQ

Klara Ludovar remained by her husband as he breathed his final breath, sobbing as she held onto his hand. "Rest well, my love... till we see each other once more..." She muttered as she cried out in sorrows. 

Ludvika de Lyons cried for her father, holding onto his letter “ea will visit her…”

Henrik-Otto Ludovar would shed a tear upon receiving word that his dear Father has passed. "Dear Papej, I shall miss you greatly. Although you are gone, I know that you are in a better place now. May you enjoy your eternal rest with the Creator in the Seven Skies." He'd say, signing the Lorraine Cross.

Aldric Ludovar was boarded up in his room in Isaakev when he heard the news. A stranger dropped the letter at his door, along with a gruff statement about the news. As the stranger left, a sobbing could be heard starting from the room.

Viktor Ludovar bows his head into his hands, tears trickling down his face as he receives the news of his uncle's passing.

"Long may you rest uncle... Long may you rest."

Sigmund Ludovar looks towards Klara Ludovar as she shed a tear.
"What is wrong Hauchmamej-coz?"

Amaya fist bumps Otto in the Seven Skies.

Tensei sat within his realm of machine faux-souls, proud to see one of his first friends ascending to the skies.

Lottie Fersen, member of the Ludovar House Guard. The prestigious Golden Hussars. Welcomes her mighty lord to the seven skies with cheers and shouts of pride and joy alongside fellow fallen Golden Hussars. 

"Ug Blug!" cries the sentimental Toruug. He weeps in his igloo.

Robert I tends to his orchard in the Seven Skies, wiping sweat from his brow. With a reach of his hand he picks the finest golden grapes, which he offers to Otto, smiling warmly to his blooded kin. "You can still watch them from the reflecting waters of Gamesh, but try and relax - you have earned it."