The Southern Summit

Narthok

The Magerex of Hohkmat shall endeavor to be there (although I personally will be at work OOCly)

Kezmur, the Orcvizer and political commisar serving faithfully under the Rex, would get onto the Rexrock and announce the following to the orcs huddled around the square.

"
The people throughout the South have been plunged into bitter suffering and tribulations since the Hyspian and Coalition reactionary government betrayed the fatherland, colluded with imperialists, and launched the counter-revolutionary war. Fortunately our Southern Liberation Army, backed by the whole nation, has been fighting heroically and selflessly to defend the territorial sovereignty of our homeland, to protect the people's lives and property, to relieve the people of their sufferings, and to struggle for their rights, and it eventually wiped out the reactionary troops and overthrew the reactionary rule of the Hyspian occupation government."

Now, the Orcish War of Northern Liberation has been basically stalled out to the point they arent trying to kill us anymore, and the majority of the people in the country have been saved. On this foundation, the first session of the Southern Summit Conference, composed of delegates of all the  parties and people's organization of Aevos, the Krughai, the various regions and nationalities of the country, and the overseas Oni and other patriotic elements, has been convened.

Kezmur would be pictured below.

Screenshot 2024-02-11 163646.png

Edited by RLNGO

6yCk5HT.png

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

"Aktubu Rexum hil'Hurkaanu min shivir hil'Kwee'Hayastaani. Chee'nu shukrum mundhu hil'da'ewa. Saachee'sfuru hila Orcgrimmor mundhu hil'ijtima'a!"

The returned response read. A translation accompanied it, reading I write to the Rex of the Orks from the camp of the Kwee'. Our thanks for the invitation. We will travel to Orcgrimmor for the gathering! Mahpiya looked over his handwriting, finishing with a flourish his calligraphy. Mahpiya bade Moiseyu, Yr-Solheim, Franz Maulanataynuel, Zahra al-Hamra, and others of the Kwee' to prepare rations of rabbit, flatbread, & prickly pear preservatives in anticipation for their travels to the summit.

“I will have to send Edvard in my steed. I am unable to attend.” The Silver Lubba sighed and went to find the lord little Vallah she’d dubbed her hand.

((OOC: I have to work or else I would come. 😭😞))

Gusiam upon his travels, had well noticed that of the words of the Southern summit. Yet, upon hearing not all were invited he simply soon commented to himself. dragging along a fresh kill of unknown origins to be sacrafticed to Votar.

"Hrm.. Nor'velyn had not been invited, nor Vortice and a few others. Ah well." Was all the shaman could comment, and with his own beads of the lodge not yet made. He simply continued upon a worn, yet well kept shrine for a ritual of thanks for a glorious hunt.

Cerrick Fenifaer sighs, deciding to go to the Iron Uzg to apply for observer status!

1 hour ago, PrinceJose270 said:

Gusiam upon his travels, had well noticed that of the words of the Southern summit. Yet, upon hearing not all were invited he simply soon commented to himself. dragging along a fresh kill of unknown origins to be sacrafticed to Votar.

"Hrm.. Nor'velyn had not been invited, nor Vortice and a few others. Ah well." Was all the shaman could comment, and with his own beads of the lodge not yet made. He simply continued upon a worn, yet well kept shrine for a ritual of thanks for a glorious hunt.

25 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Cerrick Fenifaer sighs, deciding to go to the Iron Uzg to apply for observer status!

((if there were other nations in the south that I missed let me know, I was going off the most recent realms map I have + knowledge of the orc scouting corps

20 minutes ago, Narthok said:

((if there were other nations in the south that I missed let me know, I was going off the most recent realms map I have + knowledge of the orc scouting corps

((Vikela recently moved to the South, right above Hnor! It's a recent change, don't fret!

Meira smiles as she read the invitation, writing such in her notes to keep at the ready. Speaking to herself with "T'at is t'e w'en, and t'at is t'e where, and I s'ould be able t' attend." She finished writing in her notes after she spoke, placeing evrything in a safe place as she then, set off on her day.

1 hour ago, Narthok said:

Spoiler

(( From my Understanding Vortice would need Non-southern Observer. Nor'velyn I had no idea. But im pretty sure they are south west. @Narthok.  otherwise Pancho already mentioned Vikela so. yea

10 hours ago, PrinceJose270 said:
  Hide contents

(( From my Understanding Vortice would need Non-southern Observer. Nor'velyn I had no idea. But im pretty sure they are south west. @Narthok.  otherwise Pancho already mentioned Vikela so. yea

Spoiler

I was going off this map here to determine north / south

LOTC-TILEMAP-EVERYTHING-12-3-2023.png?ex=6588f3cd&is=65767ecd&hm=52b88967fb2e3754f8d75e8eb3e2ed73f8199a6a0b20f369099617d789391bbe&

12 hours ago, Pancho said:

((Vikela recently moved to the South, right above Hnor! It's a recent change, don't fret!

((please send rp letter and I will add them to the invite list

Patches the King of the Musin looked at the invitation whilst sat upon his moss cushioned throne. He read through it for a moment and hummed to himself.

"Quite a long way to travel up a mountain... would be quite the adventure! I'll be sure to see I can attend..."

The mouse monarch looked out of the colourful stain glass window of his throne room, his thoughts turning to other matters.

Upon seeing the invitation, the elfess would smile, excited for the upcoming event and getting to see so many leaders in one place would be a joy.