[Apotheosis] - Recap -  Act 1, Unity and The Forgotten

squakhawk

An old, crooked necrolyte stewed in her anger as she sailed back with the Paladin forces - always only a moment away from lashing out at the nearest sailor. Furious that she'd helped, that she'd kinslayed. But perhaps her coven back 'pon Aevos would find something useful out of her retelling - an opportunity to sit at the table of Xan & Azdromoth. 

"What vain gods they both be! And gods they will die as ... upon the mortal realm they bleed, and by Iblees, we thrist." 

This read like "NEXT TIME ON APOTHEOSIS" and I love that.

my cuteputer needs more gigglebytes !

Anything for Squash.

2 hours ago, squakhawk said:

I am as well happy with players managing conflict respectfully.

image.png?ex=660978a7&is=65f703a7&hm=07e

image.png?ex=660978bc&is=65f703bc&hm=a74

image.png?ex=660978d0&is=65f703d0&hm=c39

image.png?ex=660979d6&is=65f704d6&hm=ffe

image.png?ex=66097a13&is=65f70513&hm=10c

59 minutes ago, wooz said:

image.png?ex=660978a7&is=65f703a7&hm=07e

image.png?ex=660978bc&is=65f703bc&hm=a74

image.png?ex=660978d0&is=65f703d0&hm=c39

image.png?ex=660979d6&is=65f704d6&hm=ffe

image.png?ex=66097a13&is=65f70513&hm=10c

I can't say the first screenshot is very respectful, but perhaps a lack of respect to someone (edit: a perma'd player) who has none for us can be warranted. But as of the rest? 

I think it's perfectly valid for azdrazi players to joke about how the admin boyfriend of the person we tried to capture goes and bans everyone who disagrees with them and goes on a limb to save them from capture rp. 

Considering you're posting cropped screenshots under what is an event forum post, you may want to seriously reconsider who's being disrespectful, and who's being funny. 

So far the events have really impressed me, and have been engaging and easy to follow along with narrative wise.

Can't wait to see where it goes next uncle squak)

Despite being on the server for too long, I've never really taken part in many events. Thank you to everyone who took time out of their days to put this together; it's been well-run for such a big undertaking and very enjoyable!

its a wonderful eventline

consider this my official ban report on @Youngie5500for banning me from going to the last event . . .

4 hours ago, squakhawk said:

Epidemic "Marvel Emoting"

what's marvel emoting

1 minute ago, Unwillingly said:

what's marvel emoting

We had the same question as well, we thought it was making yourself the main hero, and making emotes too long(?)

BTW, thanks Squak and team for the amazing events! I've been enjoying them for however much I was able to attend!

2 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

what's marvel emoting

I think it's referring to writing that has weird quips like "Haha, these dragons sure are angry". Then writing emotes emphasizing yourself as the main character.

i hear dracanium is going for a lot these days

54 minutes ago, Jentos said:

I can't say the first screenshot is very respectful, but perhaps a lack of respect to someone (edit: a perma'd player) who has none for us can be warranted. But as of the rest? 

I think it's perfectly valid for azdrazi players to joke about how the admin boyfriend of the person we tried to capture goes and bans everyone who disagrees with them and goes on a limb to save them from capture rp. 

Considering you're posting cropped screenshots under what is an event forum post, you may want to seriously reconsider who's being disrespectful, and who's being funny. 

Pardon if it came off relatively toxic. I've been at work for 7 hours (i am very tired.) and I'm very autistic. 

My intention isn't to say "all azdrazi are being disrespectful!!!" It's more "people are whether intentionally or not, it happens. Considering the high stakes nature of the eventline. It's to be expected and I think it's a bit... Lack for a better word, cringe, to say everyone is being respectful." That goes for both sides obviously. 

15 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

what's marvel emoting

quip rp

cheapens event experience if people see someone die and go 

“well that just happened.”