THE ATRUSIAN UNION

Harald

E1JOvEgFsFaAZ0R9euBMRI9EXuQ7VnFnH1_i59PwQoBHPkmC7DiT-haz0fcH4Y_VWy2-GrS1a_HEyroYYrlkC4SHROqwfcL8ziN_2l7QOS2ALp-U1Mxb2VWFEuiV3IX5kY6s4SPTxlPU-QkRxcTeGgM

THE ATRUSIAN UNION

yYS7JlN6_FOjGUDRO8OusXh5q_kUKjuEOgNVrWVcjDzLxRn9dKOFhmulDimx7jXjemMiP2ChA1-duamiT8XnGQbHs39hyCotYKkjWAvUf1aS8JiNCFY2vtJPCgtaQV5yrg3dj1cPKuLYxNuKTk3fdn0

The 12th of Owyn’s Flame, in the year of our lord 107 B.A

8slthC2roM3vnGP94PJGB_NXMOFrozZ8HQaA_4bXBAVF1PMxhDvsVomuLWM0HnJkVei-OoCyvcRLPGVufXDYCXrW9xcX1PLCS783SG8gmtpWh0xzGw_aGkS1Ay_KWT9YjHIRsBvuvhKRhaIjvq2TV60

It pleases the Crown to announce the coming union of HRH the Prince of Monterosa and Dona Lavanya Aruna of Casscania. The young pair have been inseparable over the last years after facing a multitude of challenges by one another's side. The blessed union shall find place on the 12th of Peter’s Glory, 108 B.A at the Basilica of Holy Supernals before the celebrations continue within the royal palace.

Special Invitations

Her Royal Majesty, Queen Sybille I. and her pedigree. @HIGH_FIRE

The Peers of Balian and their pedigrees.

The Dual-Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

His Royal Majesty Ivan VIII and his pedigree @indiana105

The Heartlander Confederation

His Apostolic Majesty John I and his pedigree @Ramon

Her Royal Majesty Catherine I and her pedigree @Zaerie

Principality of Reinmar

His Royal Highness Alfred I and his pedigree @Gandhi

His Royal Highness Leon I and his pedigree @BuilderBagel

The Kingdom of Norland

Her Royal Majesty Ellenore av Eiriksdóttir and her pedigree @Elennanore

The Kingdom of Númendil

Her Royal Majesty Tar-Caraneth Aryantë and her pedigree @AstriaS

The Sovereign State of Hyspia

Her Royal Highness Ramona de Pelear and her pedigree @_mady07

Personal invitations

HRH, Charles Alstion @Olox_

Princess Kareena @MissToni

Marcel Vuiller @SmartScout

Victor Rorin @KidKrinkles

Olivier Sebastien Ashford de Savoie @Mykei

Alejando @Zakajaervi

Cosima Temesch @Lirinya

Joakim Colborn @Seuss

HRH Santana de Pelear @teeylin

Dhen @Turbo_Dog

Alberic @Andustar

Dame Viktoria vas Ruthern @retro

August Temesch @__Stal27

Isaac Vuiller @TotallyNotSaint

Maria Vilac (Generic) @Generi

8slthC2roM3vnGP94PJGB_NXMOFrozZ8HQaA_4bXBAVF1PMxhDvsVomuLWM0HnJkVei-OoCyvcRLPGVufXDYCXrW9xcX1PLCS783SG8gmtpWh0xzGw_aGkS1Ay_KWT9YjHIRsBvuvhKRhaIjvq2TV60

Signed by,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Alexandros Casimir Novellen,

Prince of Monterosa, Duke of Atrus and Keeper of St. Lothar’s Hold.

HER LADYSHIP, Lavanya Aruna Kamal Devina Acharya

Spoiler

THIS WEEKEND AT SATURDAY! 5PM EST

Cerrick cheered as he heard the great news!

Cosima adds it to her list of things to write about in the upcoming paper.

Dhen looked at it’s very empty schedule and went to try and mark down this time and date to attend

7 hours ago, Harald said:

The Kingdom of Norland

His Royal Majesty Ellenore av Eiriksdóttir and her pedigree @Elennanore

Within the confines of the Hearth Temple and tucked away into the common quarters, the High Keeper intently reviewed the invitation delivered by Balianite couriers. There, she partook of meat and wine, sipping on the after-mentioned Camian Elderberry quite eagerly. After a confusing display of emotions, she offered the invitation to her scribe, Chief Farian Gylldene. "Royal?" She neglected to address the misgendering of her person. "Brother-Farian, I think I need to get out more. I can't have these Southlanders calling me royalty!" She hastily stood, grabbing the sheathed longsword that was lying against the bench aside from her. "Find the Lady Sera; we must make way toward those dreaded tropics at once!" 

"However, I do appreciate their scribes getting my name right." 

@PestyWarlock@ShinyB

17 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

After a confusing display of emotions, she offered the invitation to her scribe, Chief Farian Gylldene. "Royal?" She neglected to address the misgendering of her person. "Brother-Farian, I think I need to get out more. I can't have these Southlanders calling me royalty!" She hastily stood, grabbing the sheathed longsword that was lying against the bench aside from her. "Find the Lady Sera; we must make way toward those dreaded tropics at once!"

Chief Farian Gylldene just so happens to be there as Ellenore enjoys her meat and wine, apparently. As he is offered the invitation, his eye of animatii creation glances over the royal parchment, its travel pausing as it addresses Ellenore as "his", "her", and "royal majesty", only one of which would be correct. "Ah, perhaps it was... simply an error of the hand, High Keeper." He would offer a nod to her as he joined in searching for his clan member, Sera Gylldene

@ShinyB

August would make sure to iron out his most presentable suit for the occasion and celebrations to come!

Charlie smiled upon the received invitation "We ought to bring them something nice. Perhaps some good Heartlander alcohol would do." The Crown Prince said to Hedwig, his wife-to-be, as they sat within the gardens of the Hand of Horen

@ibiou

Victor stepped back into Numendil with an arrow through his shoulder. The bowie seemed in good spirits, the arrow straight through was a good sign that he'd likely recover fine and quickly with few complications. He sat, allowing his compatriots and medics to treat the wound, as someone walked over with a small bag, handing out letters to the wounded.

Victor bit onto the edge of the letter and tore it, with his teeth, savagely. With a loud patooh, the graceless ranger pinched the envelope with his free, uninjured left hand, and was able to coax the paper out. His eyes narrowed as he looked over the letter, scanning it, and drinking in the words as they flowed from the page to his eyes.

"Holy shit, I dinnae know t'at Lavanya an' Xander were gettin' married?!" 

The bowie thought back quietly on his time with the duo. In hindsight, they were pretty close: inseparable even. Though he thought the two were just good friends, evidently. He grabbed a cigarette loosely and brought it to his mouth, letting it hang unlit, chewing it over... I have a lot to learn about courtship still, he thought, as his mind settled back into the bustle of triage around the infirmary.