Another Sun Unto Amaethea, A Blessed Union Announced

ImCookiie

n-b3jA1dSkXDt839FpyPcI-YH9ObuC6fhCbOVwinvqu_IQT9mR_a2SurDt74d8reZHxtYwb7qxGWdl8kiPs7bSsB4LASppCAXV9cOhr3quwtjZXEeKZ4Iu9gjEEreMpvd4q_YTdQ

THE UNION OF

THE TRESERY AND THE AUREON

An announcement to the Citadel of Amaethea

Written by Laedrad, of the Tresery

12th of Grand Harvest, Year 12 of the Second Age

ZnoraG2oeuSkYautzZQ2F6tr9-0rAbllKb72B0Aw08KlLKW59luflGVYtnod4BBy_HacUOFrAIMyxmU5ybSinv1T1cYfrQXI5Y1aAPjt9ykNAlHqyTXdn8V5dQtoYZaBXbaZRQcx

[ Art by Ling Xiang ]

TO THE CITIZENRY OF AMAETHEA,

One who finds unwavering admiration and passion for another has received the greatest gift of all — the abundance of love and the creation of life. We are thrilled to announce the eternal union between Laedrad and Tanila, to be held within the Citadel of Amaethea within few night-falls. All citizens of Amaethea and surrounding vassal settlements are herewith invited to the grand event. When the sunlight perches against the dreadful cliffs of the realm, the Mali’ame will gather atop the highest cliff, to celebrate the wedding of these two souls and bodies. A marriage is a source of promise and a fountain of life, unto which their hearts are forever bound to.

OOC DATE & TIME:

SATURDAY, 27TH OF FEBRUARY @ 4PM EST

I. RITE OF WEDLOCK

At first, the rite of wedlock shall be performed near the Moonlit lake, at the first sight of sun-fall. It shall be held by the Raitheans of the Father Circle, beneath the guidance of the Aspects and Mani, binding the two souls forever. All descendants in attendance are invited and encouraged to participate in the rituals, regardless of their belief.

II. THE TRESERY-AUREON FEAST

Once the official rituals have been completed, esteemed guests are invited to head into the Citadel for a grand festival to celebrate the wedding. As night-fall threatens, food and drink will be provided to aid in the festivities, in honour of the bride and groom. At this time, attendees can choose to gather with newly-wed and grant them gifts, offerings and wishes of fortune and fertility.

hjZNwjGKuXDp_QtpoZWAPEk1BuIJb78A-s4-ez49WoV5GWhCaAqVY9siNfyC_5sks9kuW-izX3hqKhCAap9Tde2iWpSH2RsGGIBFyH1HmaHlfGiHyMcrWekf4VmVqjBRlzTlQIMK

[ Art by @crazyspacecats ]

INVITATIONS ARE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS

All citizens and allies of Amaethea are invited, special invitations extended to:

THE CHIEFTAINESS, ANDRIA TRESERY AND THE TRESERY SEED @Delmodan

THE CHIEFTAINESS, LEILANI AUREON AND THE AUREON SEED @Criala

THE CHIEFTAINESS, MIVEN CAERME'ONN AND THE CAERME'ONN SEED @WestCarolina

THE CHIEFTAIN, EIR'THALL AND HIS PEDIGREE @๖ۣۣۜ҉𝔘nwillingly

THE HIGH PRINCE, FEANOR SYLVAERI AND THE HOUSE OF SYLVAERI @wan

THE LORD DIPLOMAT, OLÓNIR TELEMNAR AND THE HOUSE OF TELEMNAR @Gilded

THE LORD EXARCH, EVAR'TIR ORANOR AND HIS PEDIGREE @Bhased

THE LORD MARSHAL, AESILNOTH TUNDRAK AND HIS PEDIGREE @ABruhMoment

THE HEAD STEWARD, EVAR'LAE AMAYRIL AND HIS PEDIGREE @Commander_Jester

THE HIGH PRIESTESS, SONNA VULN'MIRUEL AND THE SEED OF VULN'MIRUEL @Junoix

THE EXARCH, CELIASIL AND HIS PEDIGREE @Kalehart

THE CHIEFTAINESS, AWAITI SIRAME AND THE SEED OF SIRAME @NomadGaia

THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS, TITANIA HAWKSONG AND THE HOUSE OF HAWKSONG @TwilightWolf

THE CHIEFTAINESS, ERETRIA ARVELLON AND THE SEED OF ARVELLON @Mewliet

THE CHIEFTAIN, LAETRANIS AP TAHROON AND THE SEED OF TAHORRAN @linzexu

THE CHIEFTAIN, AVIUS CSARATHAIRE AND THE SEED OF CSARATHAIRE @iMattyz

THE PRIESTESS,  ARA'NORA TERIN AND THE SEED OF TERIN @MrMineLoveDude

THE CHIEFTAIN, AIL'ERE SILMA AND THE HOUSE OF SILMA @Evonpire

THE HEDGEHOG DRUID, HAROLD AND THE POPULACE OF THE MOTHER CIRCLE @FloralHedgehog

THE HIGH PUMPLAR, JEANNETTE APPLEBOTTOM AND THE VILLAGE OF BRAMBLEBURY @Marisnow

THE CLAN FATHER, DAIN METALFIST AND HIS PEDIGREE @Endershadow292

Additionally, invitations are sent to...

THE EXALTED, LERIC TRESERY @Leric

THE WARDEN, KALIUS TRESERY @Sykogenic

THE PRINCESS OF ELVENESSE, IDRIL SYLVAERI @JJosey
THE ACOLYTE, ANESSÉN KA'UHANE @JosephVB

THE ESTEEMED, AVAELA @Gemini

THE ESTEEMED, RHAELANTHUR MERACHAE'ONN @Cypher_nicus

THE LIFE DRUID, MARUTHIR BASILTON KRISWYNN @PeachLova

THE KODIAK DRUID, ERRVAN CIN'DARER @Evonpire

THE AUTUMN DRUID, NIVNDIL @Luciloo

At the crack of solitude, there is no greater sentiment for two descendants, than to feel bound for life — to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest upon each other in all sorrow and to minister to each other in silent memories at the moment of the final parting.

Z4yG1-XqqN5efW7zDia_2r8LkLh2xsNnLVmVc9tvPIF-miYPReuRKKR6g41HKYyGJ8LfT0g1C-AhUOo687Hds7DchXiJArjF6sCqCm2CSu_9uoGwhbUwo_cr1s6SxWd0GvqV0xZY

Spoiler

Thanks to @reko for allowing me to use graphics she made, a while ago. ILY.

2ppv7ya_iGDNkJ2YhfiurQPKU53BZVHHFJz8c5X4Mlvd7L_sYCnuIIEsXF6JLkOpGv7DRea0K9Rtu7pe_uIQT5J2aGGciiHLv0T7OSNp41QqO8xc9LIuSYj0J5L8UP3_3kaT9NnQ

The Spring Raithean prepares her rope, dirt, water and egg for the ritual to be held! 

"My Pedigree...?" Evar'lae stares down at the invitation that had sat in front of his desk. He blinks slowly at it, "...Do they mean my immediate family?"

After a moment of thought, he shrugs, "Oh Well. I'll see if I can attend to this celebration."

“My first invitation, ever!” Avaela would run to someone very close to her, proudly showing him the invitation. 

The 'Ame grumbled as he received the letter - Errvan's face almost instantly relaxing as he opened it up, revealing its contents of who is getting wed, as then lowering himself to a chair relaxing in his Home in the Grove, leaning back in his chair as he nodded while sipping some tea.

Jeannette Applebottom was somewhat bewildered, seeing her own name listed upon the invitation, though she tried not to read too deeply into it. The young girl, enthralled by the idea of pretty flowers and a large cake, was unable to complain.

"A weddin's a weddin'!" She chirped.

Tanila Aureon flittered around their cozy home, making sure Laedrad had everything he needed in order to send the invitations. The elfess stood over his shoulder, anxiously fidgeting with the golden bands adorning her wrists, every so often pointing to each one to make sure they were properly addressed and punctuated. Everything had to be perfect! After a while, she emitted a small sigh before she'd lean forward, planting a gentle kiss atop the Tresery's head. The soon to be wedded Aureon then shuffled off to sit on a stool placed in front of a wooden, make-shift mannequin to finish the final detailing of her gown. "It won't be much longer now, my beloved Lion."  The 'ame mused with a grin, casting a brief glance over her shoulder towards her betrothed before she returned her focus on her work.

The druii, resting within the confines of his home, chuckled softly upon receiving the invitation. 

"I ought to be invited if I'm to tailor for the boy."

It was then his gaze drifted from the penned parchment, to an idle mannequin holding the delicate robes the groom was set to wear.

Arlayna Iliven received the invitation by the fire, throwing seed to the bird that delivered it as she opens it. Soon enough as she reads the title she grinned from ear to ear, standing. 

“Ladies Look!” Arla shuffles to the Tea Ladies whom sat downstairs, handing the invitation to Lavinia. “I think it’s time we began cooking~!” 

“ These . . . Strange customs . . . I must see them . . . for myself . . . “ Alyssa Seregon said to herself while drinking their evening tea. Then in a sudden moment, the mali’aheral pulled her drawer to search for a dress, fitting for the event to come. As they did this, a small grin grew on the Seregon’s face.

After a couple of hours, the Seregon  would send a bird to her brother to bring her along to this event, the note it self would simply say in a nutshell. “Bring me brother, so I can research these strong customs!”

@Cypher_nicus

A battle-scarred 'ame exhaled a haggard sigh, calloused digits raking through a mane of ebon locks as his gaze drifted upon a nearby leaflet. His visage tightened, scrutinizing the parchment's text with an odd intensity.

"Hnm, mayhaps I'll remind the world that I still live." 

The Mali' murmured to himself before setting off, a pack slung over his shoulder. 

Leilani scanned the parchment in front of her, reading over the invitation. So, it was time. She knew of the plans since the young Tresery and Tanila had asked for her blessing. She just didn't realize it would be so... soon

"My oem'ii... Getting married." 

Nope, she wasn't starting to tear up that her baby out of her children was getting married, nope.

"Perhaps I can get Lyemar out to attend with me."

Rosalia let out a gasp, upon reading the invitation over her mother's shoulder.

"Tanila's getting married! How exciting!"