CALAMITY, HIS DOMAIN

Wand

The elven prince growled as the words reached his ears. Without hesitation, he sent forward a swarm of black birds to the Wardens, Druids, Templars and Rangers of the realm.

"Let us test whether we deserve these trees and stones. War comes; to war we go."

"I used to think dragons were cool." 
A one legged 'Fenn muttered grimly, grabbing a sword that leaned against the wall.
"I guess we will have to bring the ice and death of the North Winds to this one. Damnit, now I have to go talk to my cousin..."

"Good thing it doesn't mention the South!" Augustus wipes a bead of sweat, remarking to the Prince of Savoy.

@Lionbileti

"Asioth's children are truly among the most durable. Not even the largest nations actively head-hunting them can keep 'em down," a husked figure spoke, turning to face their old friend with a toothy grin. "Not that Druids or Paladins give much of a fight, though!"

@Qizu

“I just can’t keep up with the world news this elven day, my Aspects.” The man sighed out of frustration as he sifted through the pile of papers he somehow receives frequently.

A Lady in Silver, knowing these tidings, marched off to meet an old friend...

Meanwhile, An idle Paladin read through the missive, such grim tidings is it not? But, at least he would have his hands full once more.

The Watcher of the World opened his withered eyes, grasping the missive that had somehow made it's way to his domain. The omen he had waited for, the danger to the World he Watched, finally presenting itself. And thus, his ragged body rose, and he made to move

Ivan Viktor Ruthern fiddles ignorantly with a gadget in the homestead of Kositz.

A troubled figure rolled back and forth on his bed of ash, trampled by nightmare. 

An elf which bared the hood of the one who sent out the missive grasped it with anger as he rose his functional arm to the legions and associates behind him atop the hill they stood on "we halt our conquest. we must wait for him to return..he said in a tone of anger not known to his associates. 

The elf looked up to the stars at broad daylight "The wheel turns.he said as he whistled for his dove.

The statue of the Inquisitor Eternal cracked from the lips, its effigy slowly decaying in vexation; the monarch was unable to join his kindred in an eternal war against the most-hated of elven-kind. 

Sadly, he was but a lidless eye -- dead. 

Grand King Ulfric Frostbeard would read the missive as it was delivered to him, in his royal quarters. He'd give it a curious glance, before placing it at his side and departing his quarters, to the Council Chamber.

There, he would withdraw his pipe, packing it as he had plenty of times before. Upon lighting it, he'd take a seat on the Obsidian Throne, now withdrawing the missive. It was here where he'd finally give it a full read. And then he'd read it again, and again.

"Azdromoth..." He'd hiss to himself, the word stinging his mind as his thoughts raced back to the election, "Draakopf."

He'd stand, crumpling the missive. He'd walk forward and place his hands on the podium.

"And when I have finished my work I will look to the East,” he'd repeat to himself, before looking to the vast expanse of the Council floor.

"I pray teh the Brathmordakin t'at yeh look teh the East and yeh look well, Archdrakaar. The khazadmar are not simply ah race ov which will beh bullied an' tormented bah teh loikes ov yeh. Weh 'ave faced t'at ov which questioned teh vereh existence ov our folk, an' 'ave survived by teh skin ov our backs an' blood ov our peoples. Yeh may 'ave whispehed 'oneyed words an' sweet nothin's teh Draakopf an' attempted teh turn Urguan t'rough 'im, but o'I stand 'ere now as proof t'at weh are nae upended easileh." He'd hiss, banging the podium with a burly fist.

He'd then turn, moving to sit back atop the Obsidian Throne.

"Teh Gran' Kingdom will beh readeh. o'I will beh readeh, an' may Dungrimm bless teh Khazadmar an' et's peoples when yeh arroive."

Spoiler

Skyrim - Uncivil War