The Third Dumapalooza | An Ancient Banner

Beamon4

"A true adrian dumapalooza for us true adrians"

"Davay Cercogstva Adrija!" Ratibor Kazimir Sarkozic cheered while drowning himself in Carrion Black at the nearest tavern.

"Why don't they invite the Novellens? They are a Sarkozic cadet branch." would wonder Peter d'Arkent

Marek readies himself and his belongings for a trip to the Kingdom of Aaun, looking over the list countless times to be sure the Tuvyic vote is not wasted.

"Weeell." Cardinal Viktor reads over the announcement "I wonder if everyone will start trying to kill eachother over this?"

7 hours ago, ErikAzog said:

"Why don't they invite the Novellens? They are a Sarkozic cadet branch." would wonder Peter d'Arkent

"Seems quite self-explanatory in regards to the Novellens being guilty of constantly making the Duchy a granted title and not an elected one." Ratibor Kazimir Sarkozic offered as response to the inquiry of Peter; therefore shrugged.

A CLARIFICATION REGARDING THE DUMAPALOOZA
sOyilabs2RKHTENu8xFDUYjOMMr1-aaBB15GD2C4PyVAJWuqiqWo9QEmc7Btj_U1xKiv2Gz-cFYVgu1sgx4Oj__c8IRkNVYMWL16lDtilpHd3bO30clrT9h3TrRKBzjb4JPd4S6gbsykb3qrwNCbwbxRhtfBvA1Rd7Zc2GbCRdc-oaFahbuug7A-qg
Issued on 5th of Horen's Calling 1897
MHSR-3lBX5UqIkCSm5MuLJom-hpqQDK7v86VotmQrW11ESlQZ6Ihfn9_JQhe2K-Ep-lVttuRsle-aqa9lMewRL2iq9kutctRRwRWUGDY0Hq5RN0BWOwvlpsLG83IRh-0jPfAnbGrfYKcbrtbZkqod87hYO7BaP4igcBGNloCxBsgmpnRuEgIXNsuUA

It has come to the House of Sarkoz that two of the rules regarding the Election have caused confusion among the Electorate and must be amended accordingly for clarification. The language used was not meant to change the rules of the Election but rather simple confusion regarding the hosting seat and the nature of the Election.

Spoiler

Rule 1. The Duchy of Adria shall only be elected by those Crow Houses specifically named within this document.

BE AMENDED TO 

Rule 1. The Duchy of Adria shall only be elected by those Elector Houses specifically named within this invitation. 

STATEMENT: It is upon the precedence of the Second Dumapalooza hosted by Franz Nikolai Carrion-Tuyvic, later Franz I, Duke of Adria, that all electors listed be allowed to vote for the Duke of Adria. 

Spoiler

Rule 2. The Duchy of Adria shall neither be a titular nor roaming title; it shall be bound to its allotted land within the Lower Petra known as Veletzia.

BE AMENDED TO 

Rule 2. The Duchy of Adria shall neither be a titular nor roaming title; it shall be bound to the allotted lands decided by the first elected Duke.

STATEMENT: It is upon the precedence of the Second Dumapalooz hosted by Franz Nikolai Carrion Tuyvic, later Franz I, Duke of Adria, that the land of Adria when the title is in abeyance may be decided by its elected Duke, not constrained to lands of a single elector house. 

MHSR-3lBX5UqIkCSm5MuLJom-hpqQDK7v86VotmQrW11ESlQZ6Ihfn9_JQhe2K-Ep-lVttuRsle-aqa9lMewRL2iq9kutctRRwRWUGDY0Hq5RN0BWOwvlpsLG83IRh-0jPfAnbGrfYKcbrtbZkqod87hYO7BaP4igcBGNloCxBsgmpnRuEgIXNsuUA

Anton Siegmund Tuvyicson of Franz Nikolai and attendant at the last Adrianic Duma scrunches his nose. "I do believe I do not have my invitation!"

19 hours ago, GMRO said:

Anton Siegmund Tuvyicson of Franz Nikolai and attendant at the last Adrianic Duma scrunches his nose. "I do believe I do not have my invitation!"

An invite would be extended to Anton Siegmund Tuyvic in accordance with the last Adrian Dumapalooza

[!] A reply arrived at the abode of the young Sarkozic by raven mail, bearing the seal of the Lord Vandalore. @Beamon4

q1S5s91DFQUeQ9w8s5tr427WGDxhni8_RWi3sUe9DY0Qk5iRUKNx8QbO2093yV8dw6KGZFrVZlJJjh_hAJT0_PtJShfaMuJCuU6_j6gGRaIEPDILZUtLlxupmjT02Ca0Tfdc8Cy6XWifzWRvlZ7PRHcuSwAJHkYwydhSREJyp80R_n_Z04hE5e8Cbg

Mein Herr,

Allow me to first express my gratitude for the gesture shown by offering me an invitation to the Third Dumapalooza, as well as to congratulate you on your recent grant of land and title by our joint Sovereign. Long has it been since I have seen and heard of the House of Sarkozic prospering, and to finally see it make its way out of the abyss it had been pulled into, most especially in Aaun, does me quite well.

I am, once again, thankful for the gesture shown though politely decline the invitation. Whilst I value my heritage, I am a Waldenian above all and adhere to my Waldenian customs first and foremost. I have no business being present for a Duma with no connections to my own, though wish your family only the best. 

UziMrIW6MvXjSbITJr_KSHiZFtAlYugWpSDQNlqzqENDXklQjzbfJjbpfztynCJD80_YUEUMUNW7uXs3JtgdGbzBt_SqzhUpW5bIuoXqH-xxmHCAObEUl9jcHhw4ioZUQ6JpaFXgPYXu-COP8FtzB8LudYmOCS21ZTNkj8OQrAZ7bEbtjyuy2nRKnpejUQ

GOTT MIT UNS,

kceq4tBxyDflitq4GI-S4EuWa2iOp9sV9h-2usSCNY30EghPlnffkChPg1mLmKvTpvDisMg-fhLAgl9JdjOw5yjpHxkZF5WxLuYxkJmZ7lnIZM5I7N3sUw0t5SpNPYvJQcK_vkcHWVcIx42MQcrzuC-oltpOhIp8EmSWuEliDTX8zcXvxeAjYTX4STuCVg

LORD VANDALORE.

neDQQHz8OGpWhWWwJJMlTE_agZfTpT8RijsHKbHkLHlLCJ1HcZBgYPbx5DQHWSy9V3tWECYBUQlsMcMXgCtk23H7WV_UIZNC-2v9Wiuv71U8xoa3qPpq8RY66UZMfze3wkzM7zs

The chirp of doves sung out through the plains of the west. The southern sun beat just so to offer its comforting warmth, shining bright to loom the shade of the swaying oak leaves over the large fields of grape and tobacco. The scent from the crops complimented the scent of a crisp morning's air.

Within that field, a humble farmer, stood from his tilling to stretch his back, adjusting at the strap of his overalls. Letting out a convalescent groan as his spine cracked into realignment, the farmer spoke aloud to the open air, "Good morning, Florentine."