A CHALLENGE AND NEWS TO THE LOTC COMMUNITY!

ibraheemc2000

2 minutes ago, Aesopian said:

*jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair*

Ahem, this Ramadan looks very lovely.

I love you, and miss you habib

@APurrfectNobody I love you dear, may our fasts be good, and you always lighten up my days when the world comes shadowing it

@Your Stepdad you are one of the best pal, you are the greatest goon (even if you are rusty) great leader akhi and love you, i shall be loyal to you forever habibi

appreciate myself tbf 

On behalf of a restricted Player btw(you know who you are)
30e12831ee32ed5e97819d221b0490c7-png.jpg

16 minutes ago, ibiou said:

thanks boyfriend @Greehnur cool (i guess).

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ErosTea your building skills far surpass anyone else i've seen so far

Ramadan Kareem to my brothers (i have no sisters)

@Abeam@Lord of Boars@space warlord organ trader@femurlord@Islamadon @Titanium430 @Norgeth @JoanOfArc  @tasty_cheesecake @milksoda @Privet  @megavolter @wowj:nerd:  @Aengoth 

these are beautiful UNBANNED people, thank you for helping me not be toxic. I grow day by day still. have a blessed ramadan