Declaration of Jihad Against Haense and The World

ibraheemc2000

I adore my sister @AnimeWolf0080. She is my ride or die, I can't imagine my life without her.. I mean. I was born with her! She was such a wonderful person on Community team. I'm so proud of her growth as a person.

I don't even want to think about how different my LoTC experience would be without @PrinceJose270. He's helped me with so much with Vortice both behind the scenes and on screen when we had a rather large hole to dig ourselves out of. Man is a freaking wizard or something

@braveryWhile I don't really remember our first meeting. I remember her being the only hope for Vortice at the time, (she knows what I'm talking about), and while we have had ups and downs. She's such an incredible person who I am so thankful to call her my friend.

I met @johnnydeath6when he was pink tag because another friend (@tadabug2000) who found him parkour on the obstacle course on the Weiss keep last map. I had saw him doing it, but I was to scared to approach him! Little did I know what I was missing out on- and his CATS! Have you seen how fluffy they are? They are all little babies!

One of the sweetest yet deadliest people I know is @WizardWhisper! She has such a wonderful voice for ASMR. It's always a joy to have her around! She puts so much time and care into her characters, her art, her builds! She has such a creative mind, it leaves me speechless.

The first person I really remember meeting on the server that wasn't apart of the group that brought me over to LoTC was @Altered. I didn't think much of it till I re-met him about a year later. He was/is such a kind person and no matter what he tells you. I don't have his dog!

Some AMAZING people I'd like to mention are @TeawithFrisket@PrimnyaQuorum@Mining_Cats@DoubleUAech@ThatFunkyBunch@Demented_Delila@AbyssalSal@Jusmia@Muckelpu@CyyanTea@Truppler@ItsMisterPip@minarichankun@_Hermes__@Digit_005@BlauRps@MakeshiftFoxxo@Me_llamo...@Kushina__@Skyhiromoshy@Oriaros@Dight@PyroKitten@Amethyst_Starry@MeteorDragon@Poppycon@tadabug2000@sarahbarah@Nymstra@BakedPotato@Vocturne@Alikiforever@CasChaos@ChaoticallyCheshire@HIGH_FIRE@Turbo_DogAnd so many more that I haven't pinged. If I pinged everyone.. we'd be here for days

I want to shout out some very talented artist/skin makers! In no particular order @Saun_399@UniBearse@WizardWhisper@tgrt@Bardmancer@Demented_Delila@comatoseprincess@JJosey@CaffeinatedCrow@JTMedea@MockingbirdArt@Nagisa02@Creete@Showlocke@Muckelpu@Kushina__@BasilTheBunny@MimosaMoi@Chamoi@candyzeroyal@Tigergiri@Rosey@candyzeroyal@Amayonnaise@MissToni@Gutz@MayRndz(I'm sorry I'm not able to ping everyone. There are just so many fantastic artists)

I'd like to thank past groups I've been apart of on LoTC. I've grown a lot as a person over the years. From my first group of Rivia, and the little "freebuild" town of Barmount, even to the most resent group of Weiss in Haense. Even with everything that has happened, most of my time here has been a blast. Most my days now are spent in the lively realm of Vortice and I couldn't be happier with how much our community has thrived.

One thing I really appreciate about this server is that we are all able to weave such powerful and thought provoking stories together. From lighthearted slice of life to gritty battle. It's inspiring!

@Jentosea1j0r6a7wh61.jpg?auto=webp&s=4aa9a490dc

sleep in a chantry soon mate, you know what im talking abt. ty for being generally cool and reading all the schizo bullshit I keep on producing and sending at you

@DiogenI guess ur cool :/ (we'll fix fwitches no doubt). ty for reading everything I send at you also

@Cheesety for being an amazing friend. sorry for giving up hael, thats my bad

@Agyyou will see MALUKOR