Declaration of Jihad Against Haense and The World

ibraheemc2000

HAPPY RAMADAN, I appreciate @erictafoyaand @JuliusAakerlund(naturally)

I’m grateful for the lovely people I’ve met on this server and the opportunity I’ve had to lead Haense for the past 35+ weeks <3

@Frostdrop1@Knight of Elken@Werew0lf@ItsMisterPip@Dinochad@Gloomsie@Crusteh

1. I'm not gunna write a huge paragraph explaining why I appreciate you guys, cause you already know. These dudes are the best.

2. The thing I like about LOTC is how funny the forums can be to read sometimes.

@Damnit_Delmar@TheCaptain@PlutoPhobia @Kitomine @AuJy @_RoyalCrafter_ @Smol
luv you all, yall are why I stay here

my favorite part of the server is how much impact anyone can have on anyone. And the people mentioned above

Enjoy your fast :)

1. The only reason i stay is because of these guys: @beetle @Pepto @Phersades  also the norland and numendil community!

2. my favorite part of lotc may be the nation communities and how amazing everyone is!

I love @Islamadon and @JoanOfArc just so cute and snuggly 

also @SethWolfi guess.. and the other Weiss guys

@squakhawk@ScreamingDingo@Milenkhov and @Haltare opps and demon spawn 

@Smmer eats toenails with @Tide1 

@Junar @markuhz  @Rigorous @Garrett are the real gs

@budaq @Evrocentrik @chaotikal
@olpx @MisterBlitzkrieg  @palad1n @AnonymousAlexa @allthebannedbros and @allvlacbros @allriviabros

im glad I met you guys. The friends I’ve made on this server are the reason why I think the time I spent on here wasn’t pointless after all 

ps: @Rigorous @AnonymousAlexamaybe we should make a pessah post….

13 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

Incoming post about the Lenten Season and Easter

You're #1 of course @PestyWarlockI wouldn't be able to survive on this server without you. I can't wait to create future stories with you!
@simpleglitchbrois always dependable and a great friend. I look forward to seeing all of your accomplishments in the future.
@PanicZealot@Calise11@Aimy_lol@Saun_399I couldn't ask for better clanmates or family members. You make my time on LoTC worth it.
@Carson@Dj_McMuffin@AngdupsilonYou're, of course, my other favorite family members and wonderful people to talk to and roleplay with.
@tgrt@Hyperdron@AuJy @UniBearseThank you for being my amazing bard buddies and thank you @Nagisa02for being my favorite student and provider of art.
@Elennanore@ichigomaster98You guys drive me nuts and keep me sane all at the same time. I don't know how you manage it, but it's working somehow.
@Fleur___Thank you for keeping the discord in tip-top shape, your work does not go unnoticed.
@Operator_BugmanYou are always so helpful and a joy to be around, more than I think you know.
@VoidTermniaThank you for ferrets and Musin antics. And thank you @MangoManMinifor being you. Keep on being you, it's great.
@Athoniralso deserves a special mention for creating so many great Figura models for the server. I know you will create many more amazing works of art.

I think it is safe to say, based on my words above, that what I appreciate the most on this server are the wonderful people that make it worth playing.

to my beloved favorites, i appreciate you ALL <3
@Phersades @Tav @Itz_Cookie @StrongBear @ratlordmagic @PufferfishTrash @carebear @Tremerus @Rosey @Destructokeith @Deets @Pepto @Crabby @marslol @envy @AstriaS @BasicDoctor @MissToni @Generi @Fleur___ @Travisty @Maevlin and to the rest of the
Númendil + Petra community <3333333333333 (and ig @Spoopy_Duck)