Declaration of Jihad Against Haense and The World

ibraheemc2000

@ibraheemc2000 @Chrisoulis777@Your Stepdad love you guys, been my ride and die brothers and can’t appreciate you more!

there are many more I appreciate but I’m afraid I don’t know y’all’s forum tags XD 

Ramadan Mubarak my fellow Muslim players @Wasteland_Shaman, @adamc2000, @ibraheemc2000& others!

May Allah accept our fasts, our deeds, & our sincerest efforts to abstain from harming & wronging others. Thanks @YounesGamerfor being willing to give me practice colloquial sentences in Arabic to practice my conversational skills.

Shout out @Narthokfor keeping it real in how we need to treat this video game and promoting dynamism. Shout out @Xarklyfor writing & promoting incredible narratives. Shout out @Minuvasfor maintaining great behavior as a player-group leader and being a champ of good narratives. Shout out @annabanana1014for being an incredibly solid moderator through the years. Shout out @Olox_ for being a laidback chad and letting me park the old Cingedoz culture in Aaun and for fostering a laidback community. Shout out to @HobbitForHire, I think you'd make a damn good moderator after our interview.

1. Everyone, I'm not gonna pick a specific person, but the whole LOTC community as a whole helped me get through some tough stuff in life.

2. favorite part of LOTC has got to be the crazy, complicated, mix matched story that never ceases to bring me joy

I'm grateful for so many people on lotc, a lot of whom don't play anymore. I met best friends and a partner through this silly stupid server and I'm lucky to have stumbled upon it.

@discojazz, @Diaolos, @Moo_bot, @_AquaticWolf_, @NestroPapaya y'all won't see this post, but I appreciate you guys so so much <3

@Destructokeith, @Itz_Cookie, @Tremerus, @beetle, @PufferfishTrash, @Rosey, @Travisty, @Tav, @ratlordmagic, @Maevlin, @Generic , @Heart_Spam, @Deets, @Zaerie, @ColdestPepsi, and any others I forgot to tag. I love y'all and I'm glad we met through this silly little mineman server.

my favorite thing about lotc are the people I've met through this game and the stories I get to create. This server has both good and bad, and there's a reason I've stuck around for almost three years now (that's a little scary).

2 hours ago, Elennanore said:

1 hour ago, Nooblius said:

Incoming post about the Lenten Season and Easter

Ride or die, love you bro

2 hours ago, beetle said:

to my beloved favorites, i appreciate you ALL <3
@Phersades @Tav @Itz_Cookie @StrongBear @ratlordmagic @PufferfishTrash @carebear @Tremerus @Rosey @Destructokeith @Deets @Pepto @Crabby @marslol @envy @AstriaS @BasicDoctor @MissToni @Generi @Fleur___ @Travisty @Maevlin and to the rest of the
Númendil + Petra community <3333333333333 (and ig @Spoopy_Duck)

I appreciate you a lot too <3

@Werew0lfancient ally
@Halt& @Sefardimy lotc parents
@itdontmattaunc matta

@GMROunc GMR0D
@clonkywife <3
@JoanOfArcgrumpy bro (enemy right now)
@Orlanth& @sam33497orsamkhov gang (realest mfs)
@JuliusAakerlundfor taking me in as his child and being my first father on lotc and guiding hand in roleplay
@Imperium for trusting me with an important character and being a good friend when i first joined lotc
@tcs_tonsils_for being a wonderful friend in the very short time we knew one another
@Olox_@Traveller@Mykei@Moping@hiiampal @MaltaMosssavoyards <3
@Hacketfooged the goat
@M1919@ImmortalShadowZ@Ryanark@Tide1@Smmer bros (so real)
@VoxyNoir@Sailorcelia'nor bros <3
@Quantumaticsmy brother hexer
@Mio@MikoMonstergoated duo

@LobsterLarry@olpxfor being super chill guys and real mfs in the short time we've interacted (you rock)
@sergisalami ligon español ;)
@_Sugmy horned brother of yore
@excited@Esterlensome of my favorite writers to ever exist
@Rylothmeow
@Jaelon@BardMainHerewe owned war of the two emperor together brothers
@ARCHITECUS@BobBox@yandeer@KBR4th brigade OG!

@wolfdwggoat of veletz war
@budaqrussia 4 ever

@Honourarylag machine 
@Unwillingly@Witchring@milkyithe children of húrin ‼️
@Roguechaoticmy brother in the days of old
@MadOne@Coolcod77barclay bros 💯

and many more. . . 

2 minutes ago, Milenkhov said:

@sergisalami ligon español ;)

If only...

Ya Rabbi, preserve us all this blessed Month of Ramadhan. Amin.

i am most grateful for finally embarking on my journey to become a Shaman on LOTC, and I am most thankful for @Gomooreand @Caravaggiofor taking me on. 

I thank @ibraheemc2000, @Chrisoulis777, @adamc2000and @Ibn Khaldunfor their companionship and may their days be blessed this month.

Edited by Wasteland_Shaman

@Islamadonhappy Ramadan i appreciate you bro, gang gang 

and happy ramadan sons of faiz pauladeen 

Oh boy this is going to take me a while.
First, thank you @ShinyBfor my being my favorite person, ever, and giving me lots of laughs and smiles.
Now the Norlanders:
@Calise11thank you for being the reason for joining LOTC, none of this would've happened without you.
@simpleglitchbro thank you for welcoming me into this great community and giving my persona lots of great arcs, you're a large part of why I've stayed so long.
@ichigomaster98thank you for being a great source of laughs and crazy ideas. Also you being NL was one of the larger contributors to my enjoyment starting out as a new player.
@Elennanorethank you for providing your strange wisdom wherever you go, irply and oocly.
@Aimy_lolthank you for being cool and relaxed and making very well-made personas, always fun getting to rp with you.
@PanicZealotthank you for bringing energy wherever you go, never a dull moment.
@Operator_Bugmanthank you for expressing your interests and making having so many ingenious ideas.
@Saun_399thank you for being really funny and open, you're a very welcome addition to vc.
@Nagisa02thank you for always being so positive and cool oocly, also love your art.
@MangoManMini@bloomtiara@Sparkpowderthank you all for the wholesome sorvian rp, it really is enjoyable seeing you all.
@Lunan_EXEthank you for adding your unique craziness into everything you do.
@Seiyuuthank you for being cool and a great person to talk to.

The bards:
@tgrtthank you for building up one of the most enjoyable communities I've ever interacted with, all your hard work has not gone unnoticed, and a lot of people are having much more fun roleplay all because of you.
@Bardmancerthank you for contributing so much to the lore and making both mine and many other people's roleplay so much more flavorful (pun intended).
@UniBearsethank you for being a great bard buddy, and all your amazing art like god damn.
@Hyperdronthank you for all the work you do for the bards, and all the great roleplay you bring.
@AuJythank you for being an incredibly cool person, and all the fun situations you bring irply and oocly.
@cornsodathank you for being a fun student to rp with, also the funny wisp interactions.
@Gallentthank you for inspiring me to continue creating my own music after a genuine years long hiatus.
@UnBaedthank you for also being a great bard buddy, and one of the reasons I felt welcome at the bard's college.
@JTMedeathank you for being funny and working so hard.

The non-Norlandic, non-bards:
@BluePearl13thank you for being very cool and giving me some of the most dramatic and enjoyable roleplay.

And thank you to everyone who makes LOTC enjoyable, which is most of the people I interact with, thankfully.

2 hours ago, PestyWarlock said:

@UniBearsethank you for being a great bard buddy, and all your amazing art like god damn.

*Happy Bard noises* and Haus

image.png?ex=65fc9e98&is=65ea2998&hm=b24